Prof. Norman Finkelstein teaches Zionists a lesson

No, no, of course not. I will only hold animosity as long as they support a leadership that wants Israel destroyed and is willing to use terrorist tactics to try to bring it about. If you are saying the Palestinian will always support that permanently, then there is the problem as I am willing to see it. So far, I have heard no uprising among Palestinians in the Gaza strip rising up against HAMAS or even speaking out.
Are Russian civilians able to rise up against their current form of government or leader?

Are Russian civilians able to rise up against their current form of government or leader?
It really sucks to make bad choices and be ruled under an authoritarian government that maybe only answers to religion, or the wealth, or the populist political party of the moment, doesn't it? I hope an authoritarian government answering to a minority doesn't come into power here.

It really sucks to make bad choices and be ruled under an authoritarian government that maybe only answers to religion, or the wealth, or the populist political party of the moment, doesn't it? I hope an authoritarian government answering to a minority doesn't come into power here.
I think you got and understood my point.

Try to rise above your biases and not take out your hatred on innocent civilians.

How do you propose they do that?
Why don't the Israelis punish all those called for genocide and bombed (Israeli and Palestinian) women and children first?

That sems more appropriate after the murder of 12,000+ civilians. But the pro-Zionists blindly repeat their propaganda.

Where in the video-interview do you see/hear that?
I looked him up, first, so didn't watch the vid, then opened the tiktok and saw the Arabic, Farsi or whatever that was and went no further.

I looked him up, first, so didn't watch the vid, then opened the tiktok and saw the Arabic, Farsi or whatever that was and went no further.
I can't blame you for that. I watched the video and nothing was said about favouring Palestinians. All he said was what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Forum List

Back