Procter & Gamble employees issue a warning to America

When a virus gets past the body’s initial defenses – which include infection-fighting white blood cells – a more specific “adaptive” response kicks in, triggering production of cells that target the invader. These include antibodies that can recognize a virus and lock onto it, preventing its entry into a person’s cells, as well as T cells that can kill both invaders and the cells they have infected.

Six months into a global COVID-19 pandemic that has infected more than 12 million people, questions remain about whether the antibody response to this virus is robust and lasts over time. That could mean T cells have a more important role in offering protection against the illness.

“T cells are often important in controlling viral infections. We are seeing evidence of that,” John Wherry, director of the University of Pennsylvania’s Institute for Immunology, told Reuters.

A recent small French study , not yet reviewed by experts, found that six out of eight family members in close contact with relatives who had COVID-19 developed a T cell response, but did not test positive for antibodies.

A Swedish study of 200 people found a strong T cell response in most individuals who had mild illness or no symptoms following coronavirus infection, regardless of whether they showed an antibody response. The finding suggests that coronavirus infection rates may be higher than what has been studied using antibody tests alone, the researchers said.

There is some evidence that T cells developed after exposure to other coronaviruses that cause the common cold could help fight off the new virus, known as SARS-CoV-2.

A study led by the La Jolla Institute detected T cells that reacted to SARS-CoV-2 in about half of stored blood samples collected between 2015 and 2018, suggesting that the immune system cells developed after previous infection with circulating common cold coronaviruses, and that they might help protect against the new virus.

Posted July 19th.........2020

Yawn..............and you are crawfishing.............If you would study some you'd understand that T cells and B cells are the best indicator of immunity............anti bodies will go away and ARE NOT A TRUE MEASURE of immunity. It is the T Cells that recognize the virus and then produce the anti bodies to fight the virus.

I've read studies showing those that had the 2003 SARs had T cell immunity from that one. Also the 2005 study showed the Corona common cold gave immunity. J & J vaccine is exactly that except it is a SYNTHETIC FORM OF IT..........I reported that within the first few months of this PLANNEDEMIC on these boards.............I showed the NIH STUDIES for it back then.

I was right then.......proved right now..........and you ARE WRONG NOW.......What you do if you want to be a LAB RAT is your business..............You ORDERING ME TO BE A LAB RAT is a different story.
I haven’t ordered a thing, I’m just calling you a pompous coward

P&G has a right and a duty to protect their workforce from anti-vax idiots. By now, even the dumbest of the dumb should know the meaning of the words Contagious and Asymptomatic.
So you continue to say the vaccine doesn’t work, why?

I haven’t ordered a thing, I’m just calling you a pompous coward
And I'm calling you a Fascist Prick. Now where do I send that x mas card again. LOL

You want to take 50 shots.............go ahead.........Don't order me to do it. It's that simple.

The Gov't, Pharma and leftist HATE THIS GUY........

He invented mRNA tech in 1989. He has come out saying the vaccines have issues and were given approval too quick.

So they just LABEL HIM ANTI VACCINE..........A Quack..........the normal stuff.

Then SAY HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE FAUCI AND THE SCIENCE.

Fauci is a freaking joke.
Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone?.

Robert Malone is now a discredited scientist now removed from any Research Science as he has burned too many bridges by stealing, extortion, and lying. (As is usual)

So today he will say anything to become relevant once again.

And I'm calling you a Fascist Prick. Now where do I send that x mas card again. LOL

You want to take 50 shots.............go ahead.........Don't order me to do it. It's that simple.
When did I order you to do it drama Queen?

Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone?.

Robert Malone is now a discredited scientist now removed from any Research Science as he has burned too many bridges by stealing, extortion, and lying. (As is usual)

So today he will say anything to become relevant once again.
If you read deeper he was known as the father of the mRNA technology. He did invent it.......but the companies he worked for stole his patent..........Now they disgrace him because anyone who opposes the Gov't Narrative is to be destroyed or fired.

We know Doctors in Mississippi that are saying the same thing about the spike proteins moving through the body.......and they are Deeply concerned. Malone is not the only one warning about this.

And in the VAERS data base they are seeing it.......most don't even know what the VAERs data base is in this country......Nor that it is an offshoot of the 1985 law that gave the vaccine manufacturers a free get out of jail card.

What the news media is NOT telling us is that some of these wackanoodle antivaxxers have resorted to is contaminating vaccine vials just to be right...

Just like the pharmacist who deliberately left Pfizer vaccine out on the counter overnight to reduce it's effectiveness...now we have been hearing occasional reports about people deliberately contaminating vaccines to sicken and or kill people.

So mandating vaccines is ridiculous at this time.

What the news media is NOT telling us is that some of these wackanoodle antivaxxers have resorted to is contaminating vaccine vials just to be right...

Just like the pharmacist who deliberately left Pfizer vaccine out on the counter overnight to reduce it's effectiveness...now we have been hearing occasional reports about people deliberately contaminating vaccines to sicken and or kill people.

LINKS

got a link?

If you read deeper he was known as the father of the mRNA technology. He did invent it.......but the companies he worked for stole his patent..........Now they disgrace him because anyone who opposes the Gov't Narrative is to be destroyed or fired.

We know Doctors in Mississippi that are saying the same thing about the spike proteins moving through the body.......and they are Deeply concerned. Malone is not the only one warning about this.

And in the VAERS data base they are seeing it.......most don't even know what the VAERs data base is in this country......Nor that it is an offshoot of the 1985 law that gave the vaccine manufacturers a free get out of jail card.
Not even remotely true.

Geese that lay golden eggs get funded and paid for more research on a consistent basis...
However,
When you extort research, or materially lie, or steal research from others the research community will have nothing to do with you.
Which is where Malone finds himself today.

Otherwise he would have a 6-figure income at a prestigious institution doing more research or supervising teams of researchers on various projects.
But he isn't now is he?

He isn't dumb...just immoral.

You were talking Queen of the world earlier in this thread........and how YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ME BS.

You are a FASCIST.
Hahahahaha… you think me have rules for my private business is me being a fascist?! Idiot

Not even remotely true.

Geese that lay golden eggs get funded and paid for more research on a consistent basis...
However,
When you extort research, or materially lie, or steal research from others the research community will have nothing to do with you.
Which is where Malone finds himself today.

Otherwise he would have a 6-figure income at a prestigious institution doing more research or supervising teams of researchers on various projects.
But he isn't now is he?

He isn't dumb...just immoral.
LINK. as he did do research for Salk in 1989 and they did studies on the mRNA .....They also had 2 companies fighting over the patent.......Malone states they screwed him on that patent.

And Salk didnt get the patent.....It was VIVo or something........I posted that on another thread.........Let me look.

Instead, after Vical was formed, Vical/Felgner stole these ideas and never licensed the technology from the Salk - as they had originally promised to Dr. Malone. Vical literally stole millions of dollars from Dr. Malone and claimed credit for the discoveries that Dr. Malone had made while at the Salk Institue.

B. Xenopus RNA Transfection 1988 Malone Salk Data.

C. “Chick in a cup” DNA transgenic disclosure -Salk 1988.

D. mRNA Transfection of Cultured Eukaryotic Cells - data from 1988 at Salk, written up for Vical 1989.

E. Cationic Lipid-Mediated RNA and DNA patent application, 1988 submitted by the Salk institute to the USPTO. Primary author: Robert Malone. This patent application and all disclosures were later abandoned by the Salk, without informing Robert. This is shown on the Salk counsel cover letter signed in 1991, where it is not mentioned that this patent had already been abandoned. This occurred after Dr. Verma became a consultant of Vical. The ideas and research of this Salk patent application were the foundation of the Vical patents, with a priority date of 3/21/1989. Three months after Robert left the Salk – and Robert was the ONLY person at Vical at that time, formally working on this project. Vical promised Robert they would license the patent from the Salk – but instead, the Salk abandoned those applications, literally worth millions of dollars at the time (based on the sale of the Vical patents to Merck, which were licensed for $30 million USD)

You realize you sound like a grade schooler don’t you?

You should be more concerned with everybody thinking you are a sorry ass piece of shit advocating that the government should mandate vaccines than you should be concerned with me calling you a fucking Karen.

I'm just showing a little history.
which i really wish more folks were up on......
"The right" is the right of the employees to determine their own health care.
my body,. my choice???
It’s a medical test to show if somebody has a contagious virus
It's inaccurate
And yet you get the virus again as it Mutates.
all virus mutates, and in most cases does so faster than the pharma cabal can produce mass quantities of vaxs
Model 1 compared 16,215 people in both the vaccinated and natural immunity groups and found that cases in the vaccinated group (n=238, 1.5%) were 13 fold more likely to experience a breakthrough infection than the natural immunity group (n=19, 0.12%)
Because they 'effed with their immunological system
Yes vaxxed are spreading at a much lower rate but still spreading and if the numbers rise then you bet your ass they will start testing them to
methinks you should recheck those #'s , i'll predict that by spring of '22 , they'll be rather inescapable.....
Oh I see you caught Covid then and have natural immunity?
actually, most of humanity already does.....
herd immunity would be great but it is unrealistic with variants.
more it's the only option
not a single published study has demonstrated that patients with a prior infection benefit from Covid-19 vaccination.
well....who TF would fund that Eagle?.......
Long live freedom
That's the spirit!
These include antibodies that can recognize a virus and lock onto it, preventing its entry into a person’s cells,
antibody / antigen relationship eagle ......
And in the VAERS data base they are seeing it.......most don't even know what the VAERs data base is in this country
and less that 1% report anything.....
The unvaccinated are not a threat to the vaccinated.
sounds like that's more the other way 'round Leo.....

~S~

They stole his research.......then sold it to Merck...........Imagine that. That is a 1989 article about it.

Now they discredit him because he doesn't agree with the narrative. Sounds about right Gov't destroying anyone who disagrees.

You should be more concerned with everybody thinking you are a sorry ass piece of shit advocating that the government should mandate vaccines than you should be concerned with me calling you a fucking Karen.
Haha, post the quote where I advocated for government to mandate vaccines. I’ll wait….

Forum List

Back