Procter & Gamble employees issue a warning to America

which i really wish more folks were up on......

my body,. my choice???

It's inaccurate

all virus mutates, and in most cases does so faster than the pharma cabal can produce mass quantities of vaxs

Because they 'effed with their immunological system

methinks you should recheck those #'s , i'll predict that by spring of '22 , they'll be rather inescapable.....

actually, most of humanity already does.....

more it's the only option

well....who TF would fund that Eagle?.......

That's the spirit!

antibody / antigen relationship eagle ......

and less that 1% report anything.....

sounds like that's more the other way 'round Leo.....

~S~
Awesome post. BRAVO ZULU

Everybody who reads your earlier posts can SEE YOU ARE A FASCIST.
I guess now all these people who are watching our discussion, which is virtually nobody, can also see you being a fascist as you try and force me to say what you want me to say. Shame shame

Stop denying you are a stupid uneducated Moon Bat. We all know how fucked up in the mind you are. Your man is the one that created this stupid mandate so you can't run away from it.
Swing and a miss!! That wasn’t a quote. Try again. Here comes the pitch…

The left loves being afraid. Or pretending to be afraid to try to get the rest of us to submit to an experimental vaxx that has led to 1000's of injuries and deaths. MISERY loves company. The left isn't satisfied to be miserable unto themselves. They want everyone miserable and ill.

1hf6rr4gdbtp5q4z6nr11vw.jpg

Leftist Fact Checker. Going after QANON. lmao

Gonna fact check Face Plant and Twatter.

AHHHH
:abgg2q.jpg:

No shit Sherlock. I compare because it reminds me of it.

You got the vaccine.......mind your own damned business. You trying to order OTHERS is just like the dang STAR

Who the fuck are you to order me to get a swab up my nose every week? And if you had the stinking virus you don't need the dang shot.

How many shots are you gonna order everyone take. We are already up to 4 now for some.

How many boosters before YOU WILL ALLOW US TO WORK, AND GO TO A RESTAURANT?

Every year as new variants come out. .............2 a year...........4 ..................And yet you get the virus again as it Mutates.

pffft.
Four? Making shit up as you go?

The left loves being afraid. Or pretending to be afraid to try to get the rest of us to submit to an experimental vaxx that has led to 1000's of injuries and deaths. MISERY loves company. The left isn't satisfied to be miserable unto themselves. They want everyone miserable and ill.
Hahaha, ok thanks for explaining that :cuckoo:

They stole his research.......then sold it to Merck...........Imagine that. That is a 1989 article about it.

Now they discredit him because he doesn't agree with the narrative. Sounds about right Gov't destroying anyone who disagrees.
If you work for a company, it is usually in your contract that they own any patents or work you create.

I was vaxxed. When I got COVID, I can say it was no worse than most head colds. That's effective to me.

While the assumption you only suffered a mild case may have some validity, the fact that the vax did not deter it at all is my point Admiral

>>>

~S~

We haven’t prolonged anything with mitigation. We have saved lives and tried to manage it best we can… well some of us

Listen, dumbshit. The 1918 flu pandemic, which WAS a lethal virus, was done and gone in a year. You fuckers have been screwing over the world with yiur anti science horse shit.

Forum List

Back