John Hacker Indicted in the Brutal Attack on Andy Ngo

This is what leftism does to you folks.

E266LqtXMAQ3p-Q.jpg

They finally caught up with the violent Biden voter engaging in insurrection and Sedition during the anti-Trump insurrection from 2019 to the summer of 2020

I read they were only charging him with the cell phone theft?

Anyone throwing acid on someone else should be jailed for a minimum of 30 years.

An Oregon man accused of attacking conservative journalist Andy Ngo and stealing his cellphone during a 2019 confrontation has been indicted, authorities said.

John Colin Hacker faces a third-degree robbery charge after a Multnomah County grand jury reviewed the evidence against him, the Multnomah County District Attorney told Fox News.

"I hope last week’s indictment of Mr Hacker signals a change in the prosecutor’s office in Portland," Ngo said in a news release distributed Friday by the Center for American Liberty, which is representing him in a lawsuit against an Antifa group. "For years, too many violent extremists falsely claiming to be fighting for ‘racial justice’ have gotten away with campaigns of terror and violence against journalists and citizens."

Footage from the incident shows a man attempting to snatch the cellphone of the person filming him inside the gym, according to a tweet posted by Ngo showing the alleged attack.

"I will break your (expletive) phone," someone is heard saying during the encounter.

The Post Millennial, where Ngo is editor-at-large, said Hacker had his gym membership revoked following the incident. Ngo did not provide any additional comment when reached by Fox News.

3rd degree robbery.

lol

Forum List

Back