Problems With This Forum

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
A few days ago, this forum really started to act screwy. Now there are long lag times to do something. Then after waiting, I usually get sent back to where I started from or a blank screen comes up. Am I the only one having these problems? Please let me know.

• Banned
Luddy
Try posting this in the announcements/feedback forum.
Luddy Neddite,
I did. But it didn't do much good. As you can guess, I'm not too popular around here. The only way to find out if it is the adminstrators messing with me is to see how many others, if any, are having the same problems. By the way, how is this forum operating for you.

in the announcement thread you started on this exact topic cereal_killer made it plain. You annoy him/her so they discourage you from visiting LOL

Luddy
Luddy Neddite,
I did. But it didn't do much good. As you can guess, I'm not too popular around here. The only way to find out if it is the adminstrators messing with me is to see how many others, if any, are having the same problems. By the way, how is this forum operating for you.

If your not very popular around here and others don't want you to suspect anything, why do you think you'd get straight answers?

And shouldn't this be moved to the conspiracy forum????

Luddy
Luddy Neddite,

If your not very popular around here and others don't want you to suspect anything, why do you think you'd get straight answers?

And shouldn't this be moved to the conspiracy forum????

It's not a conspiracy when the board administrator actually IS out to get him, and even told him so

Usmb Staff Site Has Slowed Down US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's because of ignored warnings/points you've accumulated this month. You are in the discouraged usergroup.

A few days ago, this forum really started to act screwy. Now there are long lag times to do something. Then after waiting, I usually get sent back to where I started from or a blank screen comes up. Am I the only one having these problems? Please let me know.

No problems here. Up and running and today is the one month anniversary of our new software program, XenForo. :thup:

No problems here. Up and running and today is the one month anniversary of our new software program, XenForo. :thup:

You have got to stop putting those photos in your avatars. I keep forgetting what I was going to post. Oh, and my water bill goes up, but not the gas bill!

You have got to stop putting those photos in your avatars. I keep forgetting what I was going to post. Oh, and my water bill goes up, but not the gas bill!
You are supplying your own heat??? :lol:

Those girls in your shades do nothing for me.....:lol:

All avatars are what the poster really looks like. True story.
Take me. I'm two dimensional. But colorful.

I tend to think most avatars are an expression of a person's true nature. :thup:

I tend to think most avatars are an expression of a person's true nature. :thup:

I am not a Hedonistic Robot. :)

I am not a Hedonistic Robot. :)

I've been framed.

Forum List

Back