Problems With Evolution

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds.
Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite.

The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.

FAKE FOSSILS

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/

FAKE TRILOBITES & TRILOBITE FOSSIL FORGERY

How Fake Fossils Pervert Paleontology [Excerpt]

Is it a bird? Is it a dinosaur? No, it's a fake

https://aaps-journal.org/Forgery-From-Fendi-To-Fossils.html

9 Fossils and Finds That Were Total Fakes

Fake bird fossil highlights the problem of illegal trading

Fake 'giant spider fossil' dupes scientists

There is big money to be made in faking fossils. It's very likely this game has been going on for years and years. That means those skeletons of extinct animals you see in the museums could all be fakes. That would mean they never existed alive.

And yet college educated professors and fools believe Darwin and that it happened this way *BILLIONS* of years ago. The Earth can't even last millions of years. What a bunch of idiots who have fallen for this fairy tale.

The people know who these believers and fools are in this forum. Nothing will convince them until it happens.
Who are "the people"?

Why can't the earth last for millions of years?

It's happening now. The black helicopters are circling overhead.

Who are "the people"?

It doesn't include you, but I didn't think of you first when discussing the others.

Earth can't last for millions of years because rocks don't last that long. I already discussed the magnetic field dissipating and lunar recession. We also see planets and whole galaxies colliding into each other. Our entire solar system is slowly being drawn into the black hole. Thus, we are all doomed.

Just curious. Where do you get the black helicopters from? Swordfish movie? GEICO commercial? Your imagination of doomsday?

Who are "the people"?

It doesn't include you, but I didn't think of you first when discussing the others.

Earth can't last for millions of years because rocks don't last that long. I already discussed the magnetic field dissipating and lunar recession. We also see planets and whole galaxies colliding into each other. Our entire solar system is slowly being drawn into the black hole. Thus, we are all doomed.

Just curious. Where do you get the black helicopters from? Swordfish movie? GEICO commercial? Your imagination of doomsday?
Why do you write that rocks can't last for millions of years? You did write about the lunar recession conspiracy but there's no reason to take that seriously.

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds.
Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite.

The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.

FAKE FOSSILS

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/

There is big money to be made in faking fossils. It's very likely this game has been going on for years and years. That means those skeletons of extinct animals you see in the museums could all be fakes. That would mean they never existed alive.

..please give us the creation theory.....not too long....about 10 sentences please
...the best the creationists can give us:
god did it
hahahahahhahahahahah

Who are "the people"?

Why do you write that rocks can't last for millions of years? You did write about the lunar recession conspiracy but there's no reason to take that seriously.

Put a rock under rushing water and it will get smooth and wear down. Or oceans and their waves cause coastal erosion. Put it under chemical processes and it will bend. Put it under great heat and pressure and it will become molten, crack, break, and crumble. All of this is observable. Your claims are not.

I asked you to describe what happens to a rock or fossil over a million years and you couldn't do it. Sedimentary layers on the seafloor build up and we do not have a great amount of layers to reflect even hundreds of thousands of years.

Moreover, look at what our powerful telescopes can see and it is planets and galaxies colliding, stars exploding, bodies being sucked into the black holes, or bodies speeding away from us never to be seen again.

Who are "the people"?

Put a rock under rushing water and it will get smooth and wear down. Or oceans and their waves cause coastal erosion. Put it under chemical processes and it will bend. Put it under great heat and pressure and it will become molten, crack, break, and crumble. All of this is observable. Your claims are not.

I asked you to describe what happens to a rock or fossil over a million years and you couldn't do it. Sedimentary layers on the seafloor build up and we do not have a great amount of layers to reflect even hundreds of thousands of years.

Moreover, look at what our powerful telescopes can see and it is planets and galaxies colliding, stars exploding, bodies being sucked into the black holes, or bodies speeding away from us never to be seen again.
You inadvertently described what is known as ''weathering'' or erosion. Nothing in your conspiracy theory identifies that rocks can't last for millions of years.

Lacking a science vocabulary, you're at a disadvantage here. The forces of plate tectonics and uplift have formed mountain ranges. Those mountain ranges are composed of what we broadly call ''rocks''. Here's a hint: those mountain ranges are very old.

Tell us how far away those planets and galaxies are from the earth.

Who are "the people"?

You inadvertently described what is known as ''weathering'' or erosion. Nothing in your conspiracy theory identifies that rocks can't last for millions of years.

Lacking a science vocabulary, you're at a disadvantage here. The forces of plate tectonics and uplift have formed mountain ranges. Those mountain ranges are composed of what we broadly call ''rocks''. Here's a hint: those mountain ranges are very old.

We know the difference between weathering and erosion. Both cause the destruction of rocks. Once they are gone, they' are gone. The coastline doesn't magically rise up again. Erosion happens much faster generally speaking as the tidal waves cause our coastlines to vanish within a lifetime. Darwin foolishly forgot about this and ends up with fake science.

Plate tectonics and a temblor from the fountains of the deep cause our mountain ranges and created our deepest oceans during Noah's Flood. It happened fairly rapidly and not millions of years. Nothing natural can cause mountains like the Himalayas and Mt. Everest nor our deepest oceans. Not to mention entire civilizations buried around the world. I already discussed this, but it seems you learned nothing.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Who are "the people"?

We know the difference between weathering and erosion. Both cause the destruction of rocks. Once they are gone, they' are gone. The coastline doesn't magically rise up again. Erosion happens much faster generally speaking as the tidal waves cause our coastlines to vanish within a lifetime. Darwin foolishly forgot about this and ends up with fake science.

Plate tectonics and a temblor from the fountains of the deep cause our mountain ranges and created our deepest oceans during Noah's Flood. It happened fairly rapidly and not millions of years. Nothing natural can cause mountains like the Himalayas and Mt. Everest nor our deepest oceans. Not to mention entire civilizations buried around the world. I already discussed this, but it seems you learned nothing.
You don't know the difference between weathering and erosion.

Your silly "fountains of the deep", comment is cartoonish.

I can't accept cartoonish unnatural or magical forces as the cause for mountain ranges. You obviously missed 7th grade earth history classes and everything that came after so consider that a failure you never addressed.

Why does the earth nee

FAKE FOSSILS

And yet college educated professors and fools believe Darwin and that it happened this way *BILLIONS* of years ago. The Earth can't even last millions of years. What a bunch of idiots who have fallen for this fairy tale.

The people know who these believers and fools are in this forum. Nothing will convince them until it happens.

Why does the earth have to be?

Who are "the people"?

I can't accept cartoonish unnatural or magical forces as the cause for mountain ranges. You obviously missed 7th grade earth history classes and everything that came after so consider that a failure you never addressed.
A destruction caused by a worldwide FLOOD is not unnatural. You just never were exposed to logic other than what you were fed through Federal Education so they feel compelled not to open a Bible ------- ever... Of course they'll read Darwin from cover to cover and not regard that as preaching...................

Last edited:

FAKE FOSSILS

The REAL problem with EVOLUTION is that people (everything) evolve at different rates. That is why SOME people (liberal progressives?) have evolved to a higher plateau than the troglodyte conservatives, who have way too much Neanderthal DNA in them.

Who are "the people"?

A destruction caused by a worldwide FLOOD is not unnatural. You just never were exposed to logic other than what you were fed through Federal Education.
That’s cute but the planet is far older than 6,000 years and there is no evidence of a Biblical flood.

Where has the Covid-19 virus been hiding all this time since God created it? ... Evolution allows us to say it didn't exist until just last year, and that's why it's sweeping the world killing folks now, but not in 2018, or 1376, or 429, or 1342 BC ...

Is B.t. corn a creation of God? ... show us where it existed in 1953, or 1967, or 1979 ... Evolutionary theory allows us to splice frank-n-foods together ...

You have a better explanation for the finches of the Galapagos Islands? ... I'd love to hear it ...

FAKE FOSSILS

While there have been instances of fake fossils, they are far from common. The evolution of the whale is well documented in the fossil record. You're grasping at straws to hold on to you religious beliefs.
The thing is that faith and evolution go hand in hand. The Corpus Hermeticum clearly references the path of evolution: The Key

"Hermes: Didst thou not, in the General Sermons, hear that from one Soul - the All-soul - come all these souls which are made to revovlve in all the cosmos, as though divided off?

Of these souls, then, it is that there are many changes, some to a happier lot and some to [just] the contrary of this.

Thus some that were creeping things change into things that in the water dwell, the souls of water things change to earth-dwellers, those that live on earth change to things with wings..."

Evolution is God's work in Our species. For instance, why did I develop the ability to generate magnetic fields? Why is My blood temperature about 1 degree cooler than the average blood temperature?

I just explained it to you, so you are the ignorant.

The fountains of the deep are shown by the mid-Atlantic ridge. It wasn't just plate tectonics. More ignorance on your part.

I pointed out the Himalayas and Mt. Everest and the deepest valleys of our oceans and you cannot explain it. Noah's Flood (global flood) was a supernatural event and that explains it. We have evidence for the supernatural as well as the natural. I presented the youtubes.

What you presented was the continental drift with your plate tectonics. Not the same event.

"Genesis Flood account

Genesis provides the most detailed account of the global deluge, including specific dates, measurements, and even some key geological events during the flood. Consequently, flood geologists use it as a starting point for understanding the events of the deluge. Based on the Genesis account, flood geologists argue that the flood resulted from subterranean water erupting to the surface ("the springs of the great deep burst forth" [2]), combined with 40 days and nights of rain. Although the rain stopped after 40 days, the flood waters continued to rise for 150 days, and lasted just over a year before Noah and the others on the boat were able to leave. During the flood, there was massive tectonic activity, including some land rising up and other land dropping, such that the waters ended up in newly deepened oceans. All the animals and birds (except those on the ark), and large numbers of sea creatures perished, and many of them were buried so quickly that they became fossils, accounting for the vast majority of fossils existing today."

I just explained it to you, so you are the ignorant.

The fountains of the deep are shown by the mid-Atlantic ridge. It wasn't just plate tectonics. More ignorance on your part.

I pointed out the Himalayas and Mt. Everest and the deepest valleys of our oceans and you cannot explain it. Noah's Flood (global flood) was a supernatural event and that explains it. We have evidence for the supernatural as well as the natural. I presented the youtubes.

What you presented was the continental drift with your plate tectonics. Not the same event.

"Genesis Flood account

Genesis provides the most detailed account of the global deluge, including specific dates, measurements, and even some key geological events during the flood. Consequently, flood geologists use it as a starting point for understanding the events of the deluge. Based on the Genesis account, flood geologists argue that the flood resulted from subterranean water erupting to the surface ("the springs of the great deep burst forth" [2]), combined with 40 days and nights of rain. Although the rain stopped after 40 days, the flood waters continued to rise for 150 days, and lasted just over a year before Noah and the others on the boat were able to leave. During the flood, there was massive tectonic activity, including some land rising up and other land dropping, such that the waters ended up in newly deepened oceans. All the animals and birds (except those on the ark), and large numbers of sea creatures perished, and many of them were buried so quickly that they became fossils, accounting for the vast majority of fossils existing today."

Nothing in your cutting and pasting is verifiable.

You can deny and obfuscate but that doesn't make make your claims to supernaturalism true.

Forum List

Back