Probe into Gaza homes strikes finds 60% of deaths non-militants

Mostly civilians’: Probe into Gaza homes strikes finds 60% of deaths non-militants

An investigation carried out by AP has stated that 508 of 844 victims in air strikes on residential buildings during Israel’s Operation Protective Edge that unfolded previous summer in Gaza were women, children and elderly people.

The agency studied 247 attacks that targeted residential buildings only – out of about 5,000 strikes conducted by the Israeli forces. Under the rules of war, civilian homes cannot be used as targets for air strikes.

The probe concluded that about 10 percent, or 96, of those killed in the strikes were confirmed or suspected militants. A further 240 dead were males between 16 and 59 years old, whose names weren’t linked to any armed groups.

http://rt.com/news/232355-gaza-civilians-deaths-ap/

rtr4p1a0.si.jpg

If this is not criminal I don't know what is, its not self protection , so please do not insult us.
not sure of the metrics used, but when they state such nonsense as "residents only" knowing full well that residencies were used to hide weapons, the study becomes flawed.

If the numbers are accurate, I have to say that it is criminal and every member of the Palestinian organization should be charged and put on trial.

Civilian deaths are a result of the cowardice of the Palestinian men who hide behind the cribs of children and the skirts of women.

The Palestinian's suffer, because the US makes it possible for Israel to commit war crimes with impunity.
It is not because the other Arab countries force the Palestinians onto a piece of land the size of a county? Seems like an Arab from Israel should be able to move 15 miles away if they choose, but I guess religion aside, they are at the least not from the right tribe.

I find it disgraceful for Arabs to be so hateful to other Arabs.
I find it disgraceful that Some Jews are so HATEFUL to Palestinians..........but then most of the Jews these days are not really Jews at all ........but they are Zionists....a totally different Animal
Most, can we stereotype Jews?
Jews STEREOTYPE Themselves..........then weep ANTI-SEMITISM......Crazy People dem Zionists
So you are okay with stereotyping people?
Yep,but only when they stereotype themselves

In 1948? That was the Arabs invading Israel, but I digress, I know what your confused mind means.

Who did the Jews fight to gain control of Israel. That would be the British.
And Jewish terrorists drove out over 700,000 indigenous Arabs from their homes.
You call them terrorists, I call them the Irgun as led by Menecham Begin, I wonder seeing how you are literally stating that the Jews were Nazi's, how did the Arabs escape the Gas Chambers and Concentration camps? Or are you simply pontificating propaganda?
Don't worry Elekta.....the Arabs were next

Mostly civilians’: Probe into Gaza homes strikes finds 60% of deaths non-militants

An investigation carried out by AP has stated that 508 of 844 victims in air strikes on residential buildings during Israel’s Operation Protective Edge that unfolded previous summer in Gaza were women, children and elderly people.

The agency studied 247 attacks that targeted residential buildings only – out of about 5,000 strikes conducted by the Israeli forces. Under the rules of war, civilian homes cannot be used as targets for air strikes.

The probe concluded that about 10 percent, or 96, of those killed in the strikes were confirmed or suspected militants. A further 240 dead were males between 16 and 59 years old, whose names weren’t linked to any armed groups.

rtr4p1a0.si.jpg

If this is not criminal I don't know what is, its not self protection , so please do not insult us.
not sure of the metrics used, but when they state such nonsense as "residents only" knowing full well that residencies were used to hide weapons, the study becomes flawed.

If the numbers are accurate, I have to say that it is criminal and every member of the Palestinian organization should be charged and put on trial.

Civilian deaths are a result of the cowardice of the Palestinian men who hide behind the cribs of children and the skirts of women.
!!!!!!!!!stupid comment really

The Chinese believe that Jews control America. Are they wrong? If they are right, shouldn't we Christians do something to stop being controlled by Jews?

"The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America."

"The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts. But in China, where Jews are widely perceived as clever and accomplished, they are meant as compliments."

The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing ndash Tablet Magazine
Yep, we are controlled by jews, no denying that, now the only thing I can not wrap my head around is how come we do not kill the Palestinians in the USA, why no apartheid here, we are controlled by the jews but jews here are not hurting the Palestinians here?

Why the contradiction?
Well you Morons probably would if you could but in America they live by the rule of Law......Jews do not own America/ns but do run the MONEY and the stupid Americans pay dearly for it..moreover Hard Working Americans have GIVEN Israel over 60 Trillion ,I could Never understand that...and I reckon most Americans can't understand it either................but I think most Americans don't know about it anyway......They SHOULD but you Guys are really very apathetic to such an extent it harms you..........Elektra is just another in a long line on here of Zionist Inspired BULLSHIT Artists........by the way the Zionists think Americans/Christians are stupid........but who would expect any gratitude from a world renown TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
If I am full of shit why not address my post, not me?
I was addressing both you and your post as a matter of FACT...FACT being the operative word here.steven

Last edited:

rtr4p1a0.si.jpg

Actually, the stupidity is believing that the Palestinians are innocent in this matter. Only cowards intentionally hide military assets in civilian populations for the express purpose of generating outrage at their deaths.

I've often named Palestinians cowards and will continue to do so. For it is only the truth.

rtr4p1a0.si.jpg

Actually, the stupidity is believing that the Palestinians are innocent in this matter. Only cowards intentionally hide military assets in civilian populations for the express purpose of generating outrage at their deaths.

I've often named Palestinians cowards and will continue to do so. For it is only the truth.
You can do as you please,and I defend your right to say as you please ....... the only problem is,is that you are inaccurate in what you believe or think.You support Terrorism....Zionist Terrorism and all its Hypocritical Banal Barbarism......thank God we are all not like you and clearly see the reality of the situation......You and your ilk don't want Peace,that is why you Assinated your own Prime Minister.....such is your Zionist Mantra......no wonder Zionist carry much guilt...........but you created it yourselves

rtr4p1a0.si.jpg

You can do as you please,and I defend your right to say as you please ....... the only problem is,is that you are inaccurate in what you believe or think.You support Terrorism....Zionist Terrorism and all its hypocritical Banal Barbarism......than God we are all not like you and clearly see the reality of the situation......You and your ilk don't want Peace,that is why you Assinated your own Prime Minister.....such is your Zionist Mantra
You need to lay off the crack.

Everything I stated can be verified. Weapon caches HAVE been found in residences, in schools, and in parks. The Palestianian never lived that did not organize and fight on the open, away from civilians, those they call enemy. They must hide behind skirts and childrend so as to maximize the bloodshed of their own people. They then use this as a propaganda tool to garner sympathy from the Jew haters of the world. They splash false funerals on the screen to elicit morning among the citizens of the world and as soon as the camera is shut off, the dead rise from the coffins and move to the next strategy planning meeting.

There are far too many instances of lies and cowardice in and among the Palestinians to think otherwise. Stupidity too, for if they had taken just 1/5 of what Israel has offered them, they'd have better lives and economic prosperity.

Save Me from your faux outrage at the Jew and just learn to live in peace with them.

You call them terrorists, I call them the Irgun as led by Menecham Begin, I wonder seeing how you are literally stating that the Jews were Nazi's, how did the Arabs escape the Gas Chambers and Concentration camps? Or are you simply pontificating propaganda?
Of coarse they were terrorists, they bombed a hotel.

As far as your "...Jews were Nazi's..." comment, you have comprehension issues, because I never said that.

Everything I stated can be verified. Weapon caches HAVE been found in residences, in schools, and in parks. The Palestianian never lived that did not organize and fight on the open, away from civilians, those they call enemy. They must hide behind skirts and childrend so as to maximize the bloodshed of their own people. They then use this as a propaganda tool to garner sympathy from the Jew haters of the world. They splash false funerals on the screen to elicit morning among the citizens of the world and as soon as the camera is shut off, the dead rise from the coffins and move to the next strategy planning meeting.

There are far too many instances of lies and cowardice in and among the Palestinians to think otherwise. Stupidity too, for if they had taken just 1/5 of what Israel has offered them, they'd have better lives and economic prosperity.

Save Me from your faux outrage at the Jew and just learn to live in peace with them.
If it can be verified, then prove it, instead of shooting your fucking mouth off.

If it can be verified, then prove it, instead of shooting your fucking mouth off.
It has been proven time and again, and again, and again, and again, and again......over and over and over and over.....right here on this forum.

Go look for it you lazy fuck. You denied it each time then, you'll deny it now. The only time I'll spend on you is this reply and when I wipe My ass.

As far as your "...Jews were Nazi's..." comment, you have comprehension issues, because I never said that.
Yep, they bombed a hotel that the british used

The Irgun dud not bomb a hotel, bet that makes you mad, how about a link, liar! Mad yet? Ha ha. The King David hotel ceased being a hotel when the British threw out the guest book and turned into their military and administrative headquarters. Last I checked terrorists do not send a message stating they are going to blow up military headquarters, like Menecham Begin did.

rtr4p1a0.si.jpg

You can do as you please,and I defend your right to say as you please ....... the only problem is,is that you are inaccurate in what you believe or think.You support Terrorism....Zionist Terrorism and all its hypocritical Banal Barbarism......than God we are all not like you and clearly see the reality of the situation......You and your ilk don't want Peace,that is why you Assinated your own Prime Minister.....such is your Zionist Mantra

I did not refer to "Jew'' per say but Zionist Terrorists a totally different Animal,Most Jews are fine,some brilliant,where would we be today without the extrordinary intelligence of many Jews(Credit where Credit is Due).............I dislike the word "faux" it's demeaning in so many ways...use false instead....faux is mainly used in place of fake-fur......I have never dislike Jews....but I do Hate Zionism and give me one good reason not to......steven

The Irgun dud not bomb a hotel, bet that makes you mad, how about a link, liar! Mad yet? Ha ha. The King David hotel ceased being a hotel when the British threw out the guest book and turned into their military and administrative headquarters. Last I checked terrorists do not send a message stating they are going to blow up military headquarters, like Menecham Begin did.
Semantics yet again.....Elektra....not a good look for you yet again......Israel made that War Criminal their Prime Minister......"Begin" equates to = Evil...What possessed Israelis to make him head of state.......Just Awful

Semantics yet again.....Elektra....not a good look for you yet again......Israel made that War Criminal their Prime Minister......Begin equates to = Evil....
Semantics? There is no difference between military headquarters and Motel 6?

I did not refer to "Jew'' per say but Zionist Terrorists a totally different Animal,Most Jews are fine,some brilliant,where would we be today without the extrordinary intelligence of many Jews(Credit where Credit is Due).............I dislike the word "faux" it's demeaning in so many ways...use false instead....faux is mainly used in place of fake-fur......I have never dislike Jews....but I do Hate Zionism and give me one good reason not to......steven
Outside of the fact that one has to stretch the imagination to find Zion in existence, I have no need to give you are reason to hate Zions.

A statement of belief that Israel is Zionist is laughable on its face. I am speaking ONLY of the illicit war that Palestine is waging against Israel, and their cowardly tactics.

I am quite certain that if the Palestine was not brainwashed by the extremists, they could live fulfilling lives full of economic prosperity and growth.

Unfortunately, the world is caught up in their lies and is more than willing to perpetuate the killing.

At any rate, I have no more time to devote to the subject tonight.

It has been proven time and again, and again, and again, and again, and again......over and over and over and over.....right here on this forum.

Go look for it you lazy fuck. You denied it each time then, you'll deny it now. The only time I'll spend on you is this reply and when I wipe My ass.
No need to speak to the lady Billo in this way......steve

Outside of the fact that one has to stretch the imagination to find Zion in existence, I have no need to give you are reason to hate Zions.

A statement of belief that Israel is Zionist is laughable on its face. I am speaking ONLY of the illicit war that Palestine is waging against Israel, and their cowardly tactics.

I am quite certain that if the Palestine was not brainwashed by the extremists, they could live fulfilling lives full of economic prosperity and growth.

Unfortunately, the world is caught up in their lies and is more than willing to perpetuate the killing.

Sound like you need to rest Darkwind............sleep well,sleep tight......will be good for you,just think...8 hours free from Zionism....can't be bad. steve

Zionists think they ARE Israel,Zionism is Not Judaeism....but they think they are.....SAY NO TO ZIONISM...say yes to a free Israel and Free Palestine

Zionists think they ARE Israel,Zionism is Not Judaeism....but they think they are.....SAY NO TO ZIONISM...say yes to a free Israel and Free Palestine
Palestinian leaders are not fighting for freedom, if that were true they would not buy 6 year old girls to be their sex slaves.

Forum List

Back