Probe into Gaza homes strikes finds 60% of deaths non-militants

Palestinians suffer because the world hates them, no more. The only place that gave them a home, Israel, they are told to destroy.
Infact Elektra.....the world hates Israel......why do you continue to muddy the water with such Zionist Terrorist Bullshit...........that's right YOU LIE......as usual ad-nausium

!!!!!!!Israel gave them a home!!!!!!!!!What after stealing it........you are a Cretin
Arabs come from Arabia, they found a home in Israel. I have yet to find anything that disproves this fact.

First and foremost we see the Arab religious divide among themselves, Sunni vs Shia? Then there is the Wahabi Sunni vs. the Sunni. If we forget about the religion we have the Arab nationslism, the individual states who fight. And of course let us not forget the individual tribes that fight against one another. Of course besides all that there us that woman sexual slavery thing.

Palestinians ran from a lot of things, Jews were not one of them.
Well despite the Zionists attempted ELIMINATION of the Palestinians.....The Palestinians did NOT run........and secondly,Palestinians did NOT come from Arabia.............only Jews (well not real Jews of course) Ilegally came to Palestine from other parts of the world "The Invasion" They have no common ancestory to people from this part of the world....they have No direct links to Abraham at all........What I should ask these wannabee Jews is.....WHO THE FCUK ARE YOU..........
History disagrees with you, Philistines came from the sea, palestinians is the name we gave Arabs around 1967-1974.

All books prior call an Arab an Arab.

un sucks . I'm sure that my friend Bibi has as much respect for them as I have . The 'un' , spreaders of Cholera in Haiti and responsible org for the rape of children in Africa .

Palestinians suffer because the world hates them, no more. The only place that gave them a home, Israel, they are told to destroy.
Infact Elektra.....the world hates Israel......why do you continue to muddy the water with such Zionist Terrorist Bullshit...........that's right YOU LIE......as usual ad-nausium

!!!!!!!Israel gave them a home!!!!!!!!!What after stealing it........you are a Cretin
Arabs come from Arabia, they found a home in Israel. I have yet to find anything that disproves this fact.

First and foremost we see the Arab religious divide among themselves, Sunni vs Shia? Then there is the Wahabi Sunni vs. the Sunni. If we forget about the religion we have the Arab nationslism, the individual states who fight. And of course let us not forget the individual tribes that fight against one another. Of course besides all that there us that woman sexual slavery thing.

Well despite the Zionists attempted ELIMINATION of the Palestinians.....The Palestinians did NOT run........and secondly,Palestinians did NOT come from Arabia.............only Jews (well not real Jews of course) Ilegally came to Palestine from other parts of the world "The Invasion" They have no common ancestory to people from this part of the world....they have No direct links to Abraham at all........What I should ask these wannabee Jews is.....WHO THE FCUK ARE YOU..........
History disagrees with you, Philistines came from the sea, palestinians is the name we gave Arabs around 1967-1974.

Well, just shows that you are full of shit and have no source documentation/. But that is normal with the Zionazis.

What an unusual creature you are Elektra,I will dismiss your 1967-1974 as an aberration of your limited mind......which peoples did you invade to create Israel in the first place in 1948.........??????

As for the Philistines,David used them with others to eliminate King Saul and his people........David then murdered all the Philistine males and then absorbed the remaining women and children into the tribes of Israel.........you did the same to both the Canaanites and Moabites centuries earlier.......Jews in fact came out of Babylonia before settling in what is Palestine,again tried to eliminate the indigenous people there,the Palestinians but failed.

David of course was an usurper,of low breeding and his behaviour was a disgrace even to the point that he was not allowed to concecrate the JewishTemple in Jerusalem....this was left to his son after David(later King David) died.

The origins of the Jew in Babylon is that they were primarily Arab and Jews,later part Canaanites,Moabites and Philistines.....not a pure race as some Jews believe.......................and much later European,Morroccan,Ethiopian and others........today make up the people of Israel,not forgetting a large population of Palestinians............your grasp of Jewish history is banal to say the least and of other peoples even worse.Lift your game because you are an embarrasment to your own creed.....excuse my spelling today..steve

Last edited:

What an unusual creature you are Elektra,I will dismiss your 1967-1974 as an aberration of your limited mind......which peoples did you invade to create Israel in the first place in 1948.........??????

As for the Philistines,David used them with others to eliminate King Saul and his people........David then murdered all the Philistine males and then absorbed the remaining women and children into the tribes of Israel.........you did the same to both the Canaanites and Moabites centuries earlier.......Jews in fact came out of Babylonia before settling in what is Palestine,again tried to eliminate the indigenous people there,the Palestinians but failed.

David of course was an usurper,of low breeding and his behaviour was a disgrace even to the point that he was not allowed to concecrate the JewishTemple in Jerusalem....this was left to his son after David(later King David) died.

The origins of the Jew in Babylon is that they were primarily Arab and Jews,later part Canaanites,Moabites and Philistines.....not a pure race as some Jews believe.......................and much later European,Morroccan,Ethiopian and others........today make up the people of Israel,not forgetting a large population of Palestinians............your grasp of Jewish history is banal to say the least and of other peoples even worse.Lift your game because you are an embarresment to you own creed.....excuse my spelling today..steve
In 1948? That was the Arabs invading Israel, but I digress, I know what your confused mind means.

Who did the Jews fight to gain control of Israel. That would be the British.

The Palestinian's suffer, because the US makes it possible for Israel to commit war crimes with impunity.
It is not because the other Arab countries force the Palestinians onto a piece of land the size of a county? Seems like an Arab from Israel should be able to move 15 miles away if they choose, but I guess religion aside, they are at the least not from the right tribe.

I find it disgraceful for Arabs to be so hateful to other Arabs.

It is not because the other Arab countries force the Palestinians onto a piece of land the size of a county? Seems like an Arab from Israel should be able to move 15 miles away if they choose, but I guess religion aside, they are at the least not from the right tribe.

I think it's disgraceful for people who call themselves American's, support Israel. Israel has committed many war crimes, is in violation of over 100 UN resolutions and is treating the Pals like the Nazis treated the Jews.

In 1948? That was the Arabs invading Israel, but I digress, I know what your confused mind means.

Who did the Jews fight to gain control of Israel. That would be the British.
And Jewish terrorists drove out over 700,000 indigenous Arabs from their homes.
You call them terrorists, I call them the Irgun as led by Menecham Begin, I wonder seeing how you are literally stating that the Jews were Nazi's, how did the Arabs escape the Gas Chambers and Concentration camps? Or are you simply pontificating propaganda?

The Chinese believe that Jews control America. Are they wrong? If they are right, shouldn't we Christians do something to stop being controlled by Jews?

"The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America."

"The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts. But in China, where Jews are widely perceived as clever and accomplished, they are meant as compliments."

The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing ndash Tablet Magazine

The Chinese believe that Jews control America. Are they wrong? If they are right, shouldn't we Christians do something to stop being controlled by Jews?

"The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts. But in China, where Jews are widely perceived as clever and accomplished, they are meant as compliments."

The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing ndash Tablet Magazine
Yep, we are controlled by jews, no denying that, now the only thing I can not wrap my head around is how come we do not kill the Palestinians in the USA, why no apartheid here, we are controlled by the jews but jews here are not hurting the Palestinians here?

Why the contradiction?

The Palestinian's suffer, because the US makes it possible for Israel to commit war crimes with impunity.

I find it disgraceful that Some Jews are so HATEFUL to Palestinians..........but then most of the Jews these days are not really Jews at all ........but they are Zionists....a totally different Animal

I find it disgraceful that Some Jews are so HATEFUL to Palestinians..........but then most of the Jews these days are not really Jews at all ........but they are Zionists....a totally different Animal
Most, can we stereotype Jews?

Yep, we are controlled by jews, no denying that, now the only thing I can not wrap my head around is how come we do not kill the Palestinians in the USA, why no apartheid here, we are controlled by the jews but jews here are not hurting the Palestinians here?

Why the contradiction?
Well you Morons probably would if you could but in America they live by the rule of Law......Jews do not own America/ns but do run the MONEY and the stupid Americans pay dearly for it..moreover Hard Working Americans have GIVEN Israel over 60 Trillion ,I could Never understand that...and I reckon most Americans can't understand it either................but I think most Americans don't know about it anyway......They SHOULD but you Guys are really very apathetic to such an extent it harms you..........Elektra is just another in a long line on here of Zionist Inspired BULLSHIT Artists........by the way the Zionists think Americans/Christians are stupid........but who would expect any gratitude from a world renown TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Jews STEREOTYPE Themselves..........then weep ANTI-SEMITISM......Crazy People dem Zionists

Actually America have NO WEALTH.....but only HAVE DEBT.......to other people..........If you paid All your Debt Back Today America would be a 4th World Country......Fact......then where would Israel Be............NOWHERE.

Jews STEREOTYPE Themselves..........then weep ANTI-SEMITISM......Crazy People dem Zionists
So you are okay with stereotyping people?

Why the contradiction?
Well you Morons probably would if you could but in America they live by the rule of Law......Jews do not own America/ns but do run the MONEY and the stupid Americans pay dearly for it..moreover Hard Working Americans have GIVEN Israel over 60 Trillion ,I could Never understand that...and I reckon most Americans can't understand it either................but I think most Americans don't know about it anyway......They SHOULD but you Guys are really very apathetic to such an extent it harms you..........Elektra is just another in a long line on here of Zionist Inspired BULLSHIT Artists........by the way the Zionists think Americans/Christians are stupid........but who would expect any gratitude from a world renown TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
If I am full of shit why not address my post, not me?

Forum List

Back