Probe into Gaza homes strikes finds 60% of deaths non-militants

The schools the Jews bombed were full of UN protected refugees and the UN provided the locations to the Israelis.
Once you're caught utilizing school (even unused UN) school property as a munitions cache, you lose the moral high ground in such matters.

You can assert anything you want, it's for the ICC to decide.
Wake us up when the ICC gains jurisdictional competency in the matter, or, hell, even when it files charges and convicts, never minds enforces...

Unless Israel investigates and prosecutes, the ICC has jurisdiction. If the ICC convicts, then EU arrest warrants will be issued limiting their ability to travel. There are plenty of direct flights from Tel Aviv, but still.
The ICC has jurisdiction?

By what right?

By what authority?

When did Israel agree to this?

And, of course, as I said... wake us up, when the ICC actually indicts and convicts, in this matter.

montelatici
You never responded to my answer to your statement. So you're good with this?
"As long as you dont mind the Israelis blowing up schools I'm good with it.
But just remember...when they hit one full of kids I dont want to hear any crying."

"ICC backers defy Israeli call to cut funding to war crimes court"

"French, British and Italian officials, representing the court's third, fourth and fifth largest contributors, told Reuters their governments would not change policy.

Canada, the seventh-biggest donor whose foreign minister was pelted with eggs for his country's pro-Israel stance in a recent visit to the West Bank, also said it was not reviewing its funding in light of Lieberman's request.

Japan, the top donor having given 20.4 million euros in 2014, and Spain, ranked six, declined to comment.

"The countries that support the court will continue to support the court," said one European diplomat, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter. "We respect the independence of the court and the prosecutor."

"Prosecutors incurred Israel's wrath this month when they said they would examine any crimes that may have occurred since June in the Palestinian territories..."

Exclusive ICC backers defy Israeli call to cut funding to war crimes court Reuters

Exclusive ICC backers defy Israeli call to cut funding to war crimes court Reuters

So 6 out of nearly 200 do not agree with the stopping of funding, I wonder if they will increase the funding when the other nations stop their funding.

Now back to your original claim when and where has the ICC filed charges and tried Israel for war crimes. A simple admission that you were mistaken will suffice and you will of course take the good hearted piss taking in your stride.

I can show you UN reports that prove the pallyies were caught hiding weapons in UN schools.
That you say you dont remember them tells me you're a moron or a liar.
I never said I didn't remember, fuckhead. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth, prick? I've seen those UN reports you're referring to, numbnuts and they don't prove what you claim they prove.

As far as weapons go, why can't the Pals have weapons? Are you saying they have no right to defend themselves? Is that what you're saying, shithead?

Attacking schools in another nation is not defending yourself, it is an act of war and a war crime. You saw the tunnels reported on by MSM that were packed with H.E. and were underneath Israeli schools, care to explain how those were defending gaza ?

Forum List

Back