Pro-Vax immunologist gets jabbed, CT scan reveals his cancer “exploded” in just a few days.

Yes. Yes he did.

The jab and boosters continue to save lives. I'm all for them.

They hysterical maga-morons think the jab is poison and continue to die needlessly....about 2,500 unvaccinated loons die every week...still.

View attachment 702203
I see you can’t address the fact that the vast majority of those “covid deaths” are over 65. Likely late 70’s and 80’s, which is the expected lifespan in the US.

Still less than one out of 100,000 deaths for young and middle aged people. A rate that is far less than the adverse reaction rates.

I see you can’t address the fact that the vast majority of those “covid deaths” are over 65. Likely late 70’s and 80’s, which is the expected lifespan in the US.

Still less than one out of 100,000 deaths for young and middle aged people. A rate that is far less than the adverse reaction rates.

Yeah, death is an extreme case. It always is.

I see you're not counting the cases of long covid, diminished lung capacity, heart failure, quality of life issues that come along with it.

All in service of your blob.... As if the results of an election caused the vaccine to become unsafe. Translation for the MAGA crowds: You guys are fucking idiots.

All in service of your blob.... As if the results of an election caused the vaccine to become unsafe. Translation for the MAGA crowds: You guys are fucking idiots.
You see, folks. there is no "adult" in there.

cornhole is officially now a troll, just a troll and nothing but a troll.

A terrified troll, nonetheless, but that's not a rare commodity on this board as we approach Nov 8.

Yeah, death is an extreme case. It always is.

I see you're not counting the cases of long covid, diminished lung capacity, heart failure, quality of life issues that come along with it.

LOL, “long COVID”.
Unvaccinated aren’t getting those side affects.

New study shows that COVID isn’t giving people Myocarditis.

Its all the Vax, but idiots like you will never admit it. Go get your booster.

LOL, “long COVID”.
Unvaccinated aren’t getting those side affects.

New study shows that COVID isn’t giving people Myocarditis.

Its all the Vax, but idiots like you will never admit it. Go get your booster.
Get two. They're cheap.

Don't be silly.

im silly?......i said basically the same thing you said,only different presidents.....be consistent candy....

im silly?......i said basically the same thing you said,only different presidents.....be consistent candy....

I am.

I took the first shot under Trump as I am a healthcare worker. I think it happened while he was plotting the overthrow of the government. I took subsequent shots under Biden. I haven't thought for a second that the new President would change the efficacy of the vaccine.

Can MAGA dolts say the same thing? I don't think so.

I am.

I took the first shot under Trump as I am a healthcare worker. I think it happened while he was plotting the overthrow of the government. I took subsequent shots under Biden. I haven't thought for a second that the new President would change the efficacy of the vaccine.

MAGA dolts! That's a new one! You must be so scared your dentures are chattering.

I am.

candy you said trump created the vaccine,so this one which is the topic here,i said biden created it....now its all a different story....NO president created any vaccine....its all done by people in the various labs....

candy you said trump created the vaccine,so this one which is the topic here,i said biden created it....now its all a different story....NO president created any vaccine....its all done by people in the various labs....
candycorn is, as they say in the ancient language of my ancestors, CLUELESS.

You think Trump produced poison. And you still support him? You’re dumber than I thought.

Biden said the vaccines prevented transmission. He is NOTABLE and PROVABLY wrong, in that for now--and in other things to come. And you not only support him but, for some unknown reason, you STILL support the vaccines.

That's not just dumb. That's idiotic to the point of pumping poison INTO yourself.

But you do you. Got the Omicron booster yet?

Yeah, the vaccine works, look at the DATA.
Math is difficult for you.
Charts are hard too. LOOLLOOLOOLOLL

And you believe everything you are told as long as the source of the info leans left.

Simple.

Shut up.

What do you know about what I’ve done on my computer? I’ve certainly never posted a graphic on this tbread.
tbread?

Lies AND can't spell.

You actually expect people to take you seriously. That's the funny part.

You expect people to take you seriously.

Biden said the vaccines prevented transmission. He is NOTABLE and PROVABLY wrong, in that for now--and in other things to come. And you not only support him but, for some unknown reason, you STILL support the vaccines.

That's not just dumb. That's idiotic to the point of pumping poison INTO yourself.

But you do you. Got the Omicron booster yet?
Vaccines are not 100%, but they do prevent high rates of transmission, organ damage & death.

Forum List

Back