Pro-Vax immunologist gets jabbed, CT scan reveals his cancer “exploded” in just a few days.

The article claims there is no proof that WuFlu vaccines cause cancer, just that it might induce progression of it.

Uhhh, except it’s a fact that we all have cancerous cells in our bodies. Our immune system usually destroys them before they can do harm.
Until you nuke your immune system with a....a...."vaccine"
New Ingerish Vaxine: Shot that doesn't protect you from anything

Biden said the vaccines prevented transmission. He is NOTABLE and PROVABLY wrong, in that for now--and in other things to come. And you not only support him but, for some unknown reason, you STILL support the vaccines.

That's not just dumb. That's idiotic to the point of pumping poison INTO yourself.

But you do you. Got the Omicron booster yet?

Well, according to you, I should be dead by now--I've had this "poison" in my body for like 2 years now.

You're promises about my impending death are getting boring....can you give me an ETA on when this is supposed to kill me?

unnamed (3).png

And you believe everything you are told as long as the source of the info leans left.

Simple.

Shut up.
Show me a chart, or a data table, that shows that the vaccinated are dying at a higher rate than the unvaccinated.

All you have is an occasional story, never any real data.

Show me a chart, or a data table, that shows that the vaccinated are dying at a higher rate than the unvaccinated.

All you have is an occasional story, never any real data.
Hold that mirror a little higher, bitch. You're not projecting quite hard enough.

Well, according to you, I should be dead by now--I've had this "poison" in my body for like 2 years now.

You're promises about my impending death are getting boring....can you give me an ETA on when this is supposed to kill me?

Never said that. Never will.

However, the third person I know whose cancer resurged after the shots/boosters that just died yesterday.

Your bravado tells us that you're scared.

Forum List

Back