Pro-Trump group paying teenagers to post pro-Trump messages on-line.

I have to laugh. Look at all these Trumpers defending child abuse. Because that is exactly what this is. What else would you call using and paying teenagers and minors as trolls to post pro-trump and anti-Biden posts. Few if any of these teenagers have a clue what they are saying. It really is despicable.

It's called a job?

I remember this group when i was in High school recruiting activists, some paid, some not.

Are they abusive as well?

NYPIRG Home | New York Public Interest Research Group

I have to laugh. Look at all these Trumpers defending child abuse. Because that is exactly what this is. What else would you call using and paying teenagers and minors as trolls to post pro-trump and anti-Biden posts. Few if any of these teenagers have a clue what they are saying. It really is despicable.

It's called a job?

I remember this group when i was in High school recruiting activists, some paid, some not.

Whe I was 16 years old I joined the Republican party and put signs up around the neighborhood. I was not asked to go knock on residents doors and spread lies and disinformation.

It's called a job?

Whe I was 16 years old I joined the Republican party and put signs up around the neighborhood. I was not asked to go knock on residents doors and spread lies and disinformation.

"lies and disinformation", just code words for "opinions I don't agree with."

And you are as much a Republican as you are a decent human being, i.e. 0%.

And if you forgot my disdain for you, go fuck yourself with Kamala harrises Dildo.

It's called a job?

And if you forgot my disdain for you, go fuck yourself with Kamala harrises Dildo.
Nah..The Repulican party has been taken over by your ilk. The fucking lunatic fringe. It doesn't surprise me that you have no problem with this type of abuse you lowlife asswipe.

WASHINGTON - One tweet claimed coronavirus numbers were intentionally inflated, adding, "It's hard to know what to believe." Another warned, "Don't trust Dr. Fauci."...

Teenagers, some of them minors, are being paid to pump out the messages at the direction of Turning Point Action, an affiliate of Turning Point USA, a prominent conservative youth organization based in Phoenix, according to four people with independent knowledge of the effort. Their descriptions were confirmed by detailed notes from relatives of one of the teenagers who recorded conversations with him about the efforts.

The campaign draws on the spam-like behavior of bots and trolls, with the same or similar language posted repeatedly across social media. But it is carried out, at least in part, by humans paid to use their own accounts, though nowhere disclosing their relationship with Turning Point Action or the digital firm brought in to oversee the day-to-day activity. One user included a link to Turning Point USA's website in his Twitter profile until The Washington Post began asking questions about the activity.

Well it explains why many of the pro-Trump posts on political forums and social media sound like they come from 14 years olds.
the article forgot to add,,,"WITHOUT EVIDENCE"

It's called a job?

Nah..The Repulican party has been taken over by your ilk. The fucking lunatic fringe. It doesn't surprise me that you have no problem with this type of abuse you lowlife asshat.

Again, you are not, and have never been a Republican. You are a fucking LAIR.

You are one of the posters approaching the idiocy level of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

It's called a job?

Nah..The Repulican party has been taken over by your ilk. The fucking lunatic fringe. It doesn't surprise me that you have no problem with this type of abuse you lowlife asshat.

You are one of the posters approaching the idiocy level of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.
You don't even know me you dumbshit spawn of satan. Go fuck off you psycho lunatic.

It's called a job?

You don't even know you spawn of satan. Go fuck off you fucking psycho lunatic.

1600266200306.jpeg

Trumpoholic tea bagger pedo's are paying and using kids as fake supporters and USMBers are defending them.

By giving them legal jobs? So high school kids working is now abuse?
Who said anything about abuse besides you?

Dude, you used the term "pedo's", you are implying abuse, and you know it.

Stop trying to be slick, you aren't smart enough for it.

People have been paying other people to spread their message online since the invention of the internet. I have a friend who used to make pretty good money posting for a swimming pool company on Long Island.

I understand that libs would get their panties knotted up over this. After all, it has the name "Trump" attached to it, but it's hardly a big deal...
Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince voters to vote for Trump in a national election. Only a teenager or a Trumper would find that normal. It is really hard to tell the difference these days.
I know lots of 10 year olds who are far more intelligent than yourself.

WASHINGTON - One tweet claimed coronavirus numbers were intentionally inflated, adding, "It's hard to know what to believe." Another warned, "Don't trust Dr. Fauci."...

Teenagers, some of them minors, are being paid to pump out the messages at the direction of Turning Point Action, an affiliate of Turning Point USA, a prominent conservative youth organization based in Phoenix, according to four people with independent knowledge of the effort. Their descriptions were confirmed by detailed notes from relatives of one of the teenagers who recorded conversations with him about the efforts.

The campaign draws on the spam-like behavior of bots and trolls, with the same or similar language posted repeatedly across social media. But it is carried out, at least in part, by humans paid to use their own accounts, though nowhere disclosing their relationship with Turning Point Action or the digital firm brought in to oversee the day-to-day activity. One user included a link to Turning Point USA's website in his Twitter profile until The Washington Post began asking questions about the activity.

Well it explains why many of the pro-Trump posts on political forums and social media sound like they come from 14 years olds.
As soon as I catch a flying fuck I'll give it to ya...until then, don't hold your breath
On second thought...please do

People have been paying other people to spread their message online since the invention of the internet. I have a friend who used to make pretty good money posting for a swimming pool company on Long Island.

I understand that libs would get their panties knotted up over this. After all, it has the name "Trump" attached to it, but it's hardly a big deal...
Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! Being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince viters to vote for Trump.
Joe biden is hiring people to show up to rallies, blm is paying people to burn down cities.
All lies. However stick to the topic.
Lol lies just facts my derangement friend
Post a link.
Come on man! Why post something everybody knows? Are you a paid troll?
I won’t derail this thread arguing with you. You are obviously one of these teenagers. Go home to mommy.

You're not smart enough to derail the thread.

You've also not told us why teens posting pro-Trump messages is bad...
For real...like anyone can derail nonsense, being passed as a thread, that's off the rails to begin with

This is fuckin' great.

According to idiot libs, last time Trump won it was because of Russia.

This time it'll be due to a bunch of high school freshman...

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince voters to vote for Trump in a national election. Only a teenager or a Trumper would find that normal. It is really hard to tell the difference these days.
I guess you would know. 10 years old is about your level of intellectual development.

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

I guess you would know. 10 years old is about your level of intellectual development.
Wow! That's pretty pathetic of you.
Did that relieve any of your emotional and mental anxiety?

Forum List

Back