Pro-Trump group paying teenagers to post pro-Trump messages on-line.

I have to laugh. Look at all these Trumpers defending child abuse. Because that is exactly what this is. What else would you call using and paying teenagers and minors as trolls to post pro-trump and anti-Biden posts. Few if any of these teenagers have a clue what they are saying. It really is despicable.

It's called a job?

I remember this group when i was in High school recruiting activists, some paid, some not.

Are they abusive as well?

NYPIRG Home | New York Public Interest Research Group
Whe I was 16 years old I joined the Republican party and put signs up around the neighborhood. I was not asked to go knock on residents doors and spread lies and disinformation.

"lies and disinformation", just code words for "opinions I don't agree with."

And you are as much a Republican as you are a decent human being, i.e. 0%.

And if you forgot my disdain for you, go fuck yourself with Kamala harrises Dildo.
Nah..The Repulican party has been taken over by your ilk. The fucking lunatic fringe. It doesn't surprise me that you have no problem with this type of abuse you lowlife asshat.

Again, you are not, and have never been a Republican. You are a fucking LAIR.

You are one of the posters approaching the idiocy level of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.
You don't even know you spawn of satan. Go fuck off you fucking psycho lunatic.

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a
People have been paying other people to spread their message online since the invention of the internet. I have a friend who used to make pretty good money posting for a swimming pool company on Long Island.

I understand that libs would get their panties knotted up over this. After all, it has the name "Trump" attached to it, but it's hardly a big deal...
Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince voters to vote for Trump in a national election. Only a teenager or a Trumper would find that normal. It is really hard to tell the difference these days.
I know lots of 10 year olds who are far more intelligent than yourself.
I guess you would know. 10 years old is about your level of intellectual development.
Wow! That's pretty pathetic of you.
Did that relieve any of your emotional and mental anxiety?
Says the moron that started this pathetic discussion.

I have to laugh. Look at all these Trumpers defending child abuse. Because that is exactly what this is. What else would you call using and paying teenagers and minors as trolls to post pro-trump and anti-Biden posts. Few if any of these teenagers have a clue what they are saying. It really is despicable.

It's called a job?

I remember this group when i was in High school recruiting activists, some paid, some not.

Whe I was 16 years old I joined the Republican party and put signs up around the neighborhood. I was not asked to go knock on residents doors and spread lies and disinformation.

And if you forgot my disdain for you, go fuck yourself with Kamala harrises Dildo.
Nah..The Repulican party has been taken over by your ilk. The fucking lunatic fringe. It doesn't surprise me that you have no problem with this type of abuse you lowlife asshat.

You are one of the posters approaching the idiocy level of SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a
People have been paying other people to spread their message online since the invention of the internet. I have a friend who used to make pretty good money posting for a swimming pool company on Long Island.

I understand that libs would get their panties knotted up over this. After all, it has the name "Trump" attached to it, but it's hardly a big deal...
Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince voters to vote for Trump in a national election. Only a teenager or a Trumper would find that normal. It is really hard to tell the difference these days.
I guess you would know. 10 years old is about your level of intellectual development.
You started this pathetic discussion.
In fact, every discussion you start is pathetic.

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

Actually, looking at that red banner with "OP" on it, which is emblazoned across your avatar, I don't think it was him...

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

Actually, looking at that red banner with "OP" on it, which is emblazoned across your avatar, I don't think it was him...
Thanks for providing that chuckle.
This JL is such an ignorant ass.

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

Lol.. Thanks for confirming that you have the intellectual as well as emotional development of a 10 year old. Your post is EXACTLY what a 10 year old..no make that..8 year old, would have written ..Congratulations!. I can’t stop laughing.

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

Lol.. Thanks for confirming that you have the intellectual as well as emotional development of a 10 year old. Your post is EXACTLY what a 10 year old..no make that..8 year old, would have written ..Congratulations!. I can’t stop laughing.
I just checked and you posted the 1st ad hominem.
But you do have a chance to delete it so you won't look like the lying ass you are.

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

I just checked and you posted the 1st ad hominem.
But you do have a chance to delete it so you won't look like the lying ass you are.

Read your post 53 that is where it started and what I responded to. Once again I can’t stop laughing.

Last edited:

That post was based on 100% of your posts.
You are a very angry, irrational person.
I actually do know lots of 10 year olds who are far more intelligent than you.

WASHINGTON - One tweet claimed coronavirus numbers were intentionally inflated, adding, "It's hard to know what to believe." Another warned, "Don't trust Dr. Fauci."...

Teenagers, some of them minors, are being paid to pump out the messages at the direction of Turning Point Action, an affiliate of Turning Point USA, a prominent conservative youth organization based in Phoenix, according to four people with independent knowledge of the effort. Their descriptions were confirmed by detailed notes from relatives of one of the teenagers who recorded conversations with him about the efforts.

The campaign draws on the spam-like behavior of bots and trolls, with the same or similar language posted repeatedly across social media. But it is carried out, at least in part, by humans paid to use their own accounts, though nowhere disclosing their relationship with Turning Point Action or the digital firm brought in to oversee the day-to-day activity. One user included a link to Turning Point USA's website in his Twitter profile until The Washington Post began asking questions about the activity.

Well it explains why many of the pro-Trump posts on political forums and social media sound like they come from 14 years olds.
Now at least part of tRump's propaganda can be marketed as "made in America".

Lol

You truly are a moron. Too stupid to admit when your wrong.

Let's put it this way...The 10 year olds I know go to schools where they are taught to understand a subject at their level and ask questions.
How is it possible for an adult, such as yourself, to hate 100% of everything a politician does, even prior to 2020, when the economy was booming and people were working and feeling a sense of dignity.
Please provide a rational response.

Let's put it this way...The 10 year olds I know go to schools where they are taught to understand a subject at their level and ask questions.
How is it possible for an adult, such as yourself, to hate 100% of everything a politician does, even prior to 2020, when the economy was booming and people were working and feeling a sense of dignity.
Lol...If you read my posts you know what you wrote was a lie. There have been issues I have agreed with Trump. Not many at all but a few. However I will not get into an argument with you because I know your MO. Rationality is not your strong suit.

Lol...If you read my posts you know what you wrote was a lie. There have been issues I have agreed with Trump. Not many at all but a few. However I will not get into an argument with you because I know your MO. Rationality is not your strong suit.
I remember you being a tad neutral for the 1st month and then you went totally irrational ape shit insane.
Now answer the question I asked you...

I remember you being a tad neutral for the 1st month and then you went totally irrational ape shit insane.
Can‘t you read.? Your supposition is a lie. As I said rationality is not your strong suit.

Can‘t you read.? Your supposition is a lie. As I said rationality is not your strong suit.
The problem is unless you delete your postings from the several months, you can't hide your obsessive hate for Trump.

The problem is unless you delete your postings from the several months, you can't hide your obsessive hate for Trump.
What the hell are you talking about. Unlike your ilk I never argue for civil war, bring up the voter fraud lie or write such idiocy that such as preferring a brutal dictator to a Democrat. I Don‘t hate Trump as you hate Democrats. I don’t like what he is doing to the country, but otherwise wish him a long and healthy life.

Last edited:

What the hell are you talking about. Unlike your ilk I never argue for civil war, bring up the voter fraud lie or write such idiocy that they prefer a brutal dictator to a Democrat. I Don‘t hate Trump as you hate Democrats. I don’t like what he is doing to the country, but otherwise wish him a long and healthy life . You friggin Trumpist lunatics in the other hand..
There you go again!
Please tell us how Trump hurt the US.
Is it the Trespasser Issue?
Is it the Business Visa Issue?
Is it the Off-Shoring Issue?
Is it the Not Giving Money To Other Nations Anymore Issue?
Be precise.

Yes, I hate Democrats who sell out Americans.
Yes, I hate Republicans who sell out Americans.

Now tell us what Trump is doing to the US.

It's called a job?

View attachment 389344
You're just a moron a

He really must be retarded.

Forum List

Back