Pro-lifers cannot have it both ways

Ok then you cannot have it both ways. As long as abortion is legal do away with all snap benefits. Since they can just murder the baby if they can't afford it. Deal?

Because people support things you do not, it's then OK to let kids go hungry?

Is this really how your mind works?

You’re making an erroneous assumption that they are all on those programs simultaneously. Many people on SNAP are not on HUD. Kids having lunch while at school does not somehow offset how expensive food can be while they are home. Either way, you oppose welfare of any kind so in your world they would all be on nothing lol. In order to qualify for programs like that, their income must be low enough. Some impoverished families don’t qualify for those programs. Their income might be too high while living in a high cost of living areas.

I didn't say all welfare families were on these programs. I was responding to your assertion how the only program they were on was SNAPs.

But if we had a requirement that people get fixed first before going on one or a half-dozen programs, it saves us a lot of money. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in most cases, and it's impossible to even come close to ending poverty when we encourage poverty people to have more children that will also likely end up in poverty that we again will have to support.

People are idiots. The same ones who are against helping people will complain that nobody wants to work anymore.

I didn't say all welfare families were on these programs. I was responding to your assertion how the only program they were on was SNAPs.

But if we had a requirement that people get fixed first before going on one or a half-dozen programs, it saves us a lot of money. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in most cases, and it's impossible to even come close to ending poverty when we encourage poverty people to have more children that will also likely end up in poverty that we again will have to support.
What the workforce needs is a mass retirement all at once. Then a birth rate drop. Then you will complain about how young people should be having kids. You are wrong.

What the workforce needs is a mass retirement all at once. Then a birth rate drop. Then you will complain about how young people should be having kids. You are wrong.

Why would I care if they're having kids or not? We have way too many people in this country already. And WTF does retirement have to do with having kids anyway?

The way to get people to work is not giving them any alternatives like living off the taxpayers. But as long as we provide them with a comfortable lifestyle not working, why should they work? That's why we have a labor shortage.

Why would I care if they're having kids or not? We have way too many people in this country already. And WTF does retirement have to do with having kids anyway?

The way to get people to work is not giving them any alternatives like living off the taxpayers. But as long as we provide them with a comfortable lifestyle not working, why should they work? That's why we have a labor shortage.
A big mass of people retiring would help open up jobs. And it would help their employers.

Because people support things you do not, it's then OK to let kids go hungry?

Is this really how your mind works?
The democrat party has for over 60 years, let the poor get the minimum. Give them just enough to keep them hungry, so they keep voting for you. Church's help with the poor twice as much as government.

The democrat party has for over 60 years, let the poor get the minimum. Give them just enough to keep them hungry, so they keep voting for you. Church's help with the poor twice as much as government.

If you say so.

Ever heard of food pantries? Yes they are church sponsored. Also blessing boxes, where there is food placed in a container. That the needy can get food, provided by citizens. Not government, about 30 cents per a dollar goes to the needy. Through government, then they get the rest.

I think they are all great things.

They can’t tell an impoverished pregnant woman she has to carry the baby to term and then not have her kids receive any government benefits like SNAP after they are born.
By that logic, people should be able to kill their children unless someone else is going to pay for their care.

Yet you support killing the kid.
I know women get abortions later, but do you consider a clump of cells in the first few days a “kid”? Science and basic common sense would disagree. Of course you should know that overall 90% of abortions happen in the first trimester. Less than 1% occurr in the third. The closer to the due date the less common they are.

I know women get abortions later, but do you consider a clump of cells in the first few days a “kid”? Science and basic common sense would disagree. Of course you should know that overall 90% of abortions happen in the first trimester. Less than 1% occurr in the third. The closer to the due date the less common they are.

The first trimester extends well past the first few days. Most women are not even aware they are pregnant in the first few days.

Abortion.jpeg

Bullshit, your party wants abortion till birth. So fuck off.

Forum List

Back