Pro Life Women

Fuck you, pillow-biter.

The difference between you and me is that you're so fucking goddamn pathetic that you need the government to tell you what's wrong and what's right. You're too fucking stupid to think for yourself. Your "pro abort" bullshit exposes you as the ignorant little ball-gargler we know you to be.

Your idiotic assertion that I'm pro abortion is proven wrong by the fact that I've got a beautiful daughter. When my wife became pregnant we were not yet married. I wasted about a New York minute before I proposed to her.

So fuck off and die you sorry fuck.

My opinions on abortion are well documented. You're just such a sorry piece of shit that you believe if someone doesn't want government dictating something to them that they're "pro abortion". Nothing could be further from the truth, asswipe.

The only way you think you can win this debate is if you lie and mischaracterize the positions of others. You've done that so often it's clear that it's your standard MO.

The only ones who want your brand of extremist zealotry is other extremist zealots who should be removed from society. I swear to fucking God, you're the goddamn poster child for abortion...
It's real simple media lover, is the life within the woman a Human Being? Just answer the question, or is your loyalty so deep that you can't even say that?

Damn, look how angry you get at the thought of not being able to kill children. You're a monster.

No, I get angry at lying piece of shit scumbags who are only happy when they get to force their zealotry upon others.

You don't give a fuck about "innocent human life", so don't even try that shit. You care only about forcing others to adhere to your sick, extremist zealot beliefs.

You're not a monster. You're a lying scumbag fuck...

No, I get angry at lying piece of shit scumbags who are only happy when they get to force their zealotry upon others.

You don't give a fuck about "innocent human life", so don't even try that shit. You care only about forcing others to adhere to your sick, extremist zealot beliefs.

You're not a monster. You're a lying scumbag fuck...
again simp, is the life within the mother a human being? Why won't you answer simp? Too difficult for you?

Further proof that you're a fucking ignoramus.

I've never voted for a democrat, you stupid fuck.

Who're you voting for? Gonna' write-in for David Duke again? I'm sure he'd appreciate your support...

11DUKE-jp-articleLarge.jpg

Duke is a pro-abort, just like you and Joe Biden. Remember, Planned Parenthood targets black babies for extermination. Your donations are funding that.

Further proof that you're a fucking ignoramus.

Actually, you just proved yourself to be the ignoramus, and you are also reported for being way off topic.

The KKK was founded by democrats and populated by democrats. You chose the one odd outlayer who all stupid idiots like you go to.

Now, here is the topic:

Hey men, are you like me, getting sick and tired of democrat women blaming the pro life movement on old men? Most of the pro life people I know are women. Every year at the March for Life I see a sea of women, and young women too.

A real woman understands the miracle of life that takes place within her and would never murder her baby.

Lets take a look at some pro life women, and young women, and see what they say:

Pro-life millennial women speak out

My Generation Will End Abortion

The majority of the pro-life movement is women. I've been to many, many pro-life marches, and women are always the large majority. The speakers are always women, the organizers are women, and most of the participants are women.
But the bill writers law makers are mostly men.

Actually, you just proved yourself to be the ignoramus, and you are also reported for being way off topic.

And I'm sure you didn't report the dipshit I was referring to, because you're a fucking hypocrite...

Hey men, are you like me, getting sick and tired of democrat women blaming the pro life movement on old men? Most of the pro life people I know are women. Every year at the March for Life I see a sea of women, and young women too.

Here's the idiocy of people like you: You believe that because we don't want government putting an end to it that we don't want it to stop. Nothing could be further from the truth.

But I don't expect a zealot like you to comprehend that...

Closing thread to clean up isle 7. It may, or may not reopen

Opened, cleaned thread, thread banned two posters.
Keep it on topic going forward. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Abortion ends the life of a human being, retard.

Abortion ends the life of a human being, retard.

I mean, abortion, as a contracted homicide against an innocent human being, is actually much worse than slavery or rape, so not really. Slaves can escape. Rape victims can get therapy and go on to live productive lives.

The dead are just fucking dead. Maybe this is something else you are too stupid to understand?

Objectively false. You are profoundly mentally handicapped, insane, or both. Read a science textbook and / or come back to reality on planet Earth.

Insanity. You are a delusional piece of shit.

We do not and cannot change species mid-lifespan. We are Homo sapiens from fertilization until death. You cannot "become" a Homo sapiens after you have already been one the entire fucking time. I don't know where you lie / pretend about having gone to elementary school, but you should have learned this well before they ever let you attend a middle school. I assume you dropped out before this point, otherwise you have no excuse for your gross ignorance of fact.

There are no salient "privacy rights of women," dipshit. Sociopaths often want the harm they do to others to remain secret so they don't get caught and aren't punished. They still deserve punishment and their victims deserve justice.

I have both. The arguments you can't refute. The insults you earned.

You lied and claimed I was "misogynist." So in the name of equality, I'm treating exactly like I treat your the worst of your lying pro-abort filth male counterparts.

No matter how many times you try to claim otherwise, a human being is a living, breathing person, who does not legally exist until he or she draws breath. In Biblical times, infants weren't even counted in the census until they were a year old, because so many died in the first year of life.

We don't call hen's eggs "chickens" and there is even an old saying "Don't count your chickens before they hatch".

A baby doesn't have rights separate or apart from its mother, until the child is able to live outside the womb.

No matter how many times you try to claim otherwise, a human being is a living, breathing person, who does not legally exist until he or she draws breath. In Biblical times, infants weren't even counted in the census until they were a year old, because so many died in the first year of life.

We don't call hen's eggs "chickens" and there is even an old saying "Don't count your chickens before they hatch".

A baby doesn't have rights separate or apart from its mother, until the child is able to live outside the womb.
Unless the pregnant woman is murdered, and the perp gets dinged for double homicide. :wink:

No matter how many times you try to claim otherwise, a human being is a living, breathing person
You cannot magically become a human being mid-lifespan, imbecile.

You cannot become a human being at any arbitrary point after you have been created as a member of the species Homo sapiens, as that is when you, a human being, have been created.

This isn’t something you can dispute - it’s indisputable. You’re just spewing insane nonsense because you are divorced from reality.

who does not legally exist until he or she draws breath
Legal personhood is subjective and political. It can change, it has changed to accommodate humans who have been unfairly denied personhood, in some countries it has changed to newly eliminate the personhood of humans the state wants to exterminate, and it will change in this country to accommodate the unborn. Cope and seethe.

In Biblical times, infants weren't even counted in the census until they were a year old, because so many died in the first year of life
Irrelevant.

Anyone can die. A higher likelihood of death does not make an organism not valuable or not alive.

And you’re moving the goal posts: you’re not saying chicks aren’t adult chickens, imbecile, you’re saying young members of the species Gallus gallus domesticus are not members of that species, when they are.

I do not say that young human beings are old human beings, as you pretend to claim, but I do say they factually are human beings and that is undeniable. Yet despite the insanity and stupidity of it, you deny that human beings are human beings.

Objectively false.

A real woman understands the miracle of life that takes place within her and would never murder her baby.

Lets take a look at some pro life women, and young women, and see what they say:

View attachment 699873

Why the fuck pro-life? Can't you just say anti-abortion? Can't you bastards call a spade a spade?

It's real simple media lover, is the life within the woman a Human Being? Just answer the question, or is your loyalty so deep that you can't even say that?

And here's a real simple answer: No it is not a "human being". Human beings can BREATHE. It's like saying is an egg the same thing as a chicken. No. It might be someday, if it's allowed to gestate and form, but it is not a "human being".

View attachment 699873

You're not "pro-life". You're anti-abortion. Anti-choice - but only for women.

Forum List

Back