What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pro-Life, Anti-Open Border/Illegal Immigratuon Democrat

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cuellar yook AOC & Biden to task ahead of the coming Red Wave...

He is in a tight race probably. If he wasn't he would not fuss over such minor topics

Why didn't he open his yap trap earlier

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More power to him I don't have up-to-date stats but at one time not long ago a large amount of registered Democrats were pro-life and pro-gun. They were just spread out over the country and had little impact on local races but were a big influence on national offices. I would lie to see that faction more active in the party.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Reaction score
More power to him I don't have up-to-date stats but at one time not long ago a large amount of registered Democrats were pro-life and pro-gun. They were just spread out over the country and had little impact on local races but were a big influence on national offices. I would lie to see that faction more active in the party.
He voted for Pelosi, just like every other stinking Democrat in the House, and just like every Democrat in the Senate voted for Chuck Schumer. Why are you trying to convince yourself that there is such a thing as a moderate Democrat anymore?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List