Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

a lot of social conservatives go to great lengths to claim they don't "hate" gays.

Hate is a charged word. But its pretty simple to determine if they have a bias or prejudice against gays.

Homosexuality is a natural condition in the animal world, and in mammals broadly. When you see a social conservative say its "not natural", its pretty clear they are excersing a deep seated personal prejudice against gays; one that is not surpported by science in any way . The other possibility is that, like charlie bass and larry craig, they are secretly terrified of their own closet gay fantasies, and it comes out hatred towards openly gay people. Its self-loathing, a well established concept in psychology.

the other type of soicial conservative will hide behind the bible as a smokescreen to justify their prejudice. The bible hardly says anything about gays; and Jesus never said not one word. But these social conservative obsess about the few and sparse biblical admonitions about homosexuality. You know what? The bible says a LOT of shit is sinful. Shit that nobody pays attention to and ignores. Like stoning adulterers to death, or beating the crap out of an unruly child. There's a lot things the bible claims is sinful, but are roundly ignored by everyone including social conservatives.

Why then, do they pick out one or two passages in the bible about two guys getting it on? Why pick on that one sin, to the exclusion of all the other silly "sins" that are roundly ignored in the bible?

Obviously, its because they use the bible as a smokescreen to justify their own prejudice.

Why not be honest about it? Don't hide behind the bible. We all have biases and prejudices, including myself.

You seem to be saying that having a bias = hate. If that's not what you're saying you went to a lot of trouble to not say it.

No. I use the word bias because “hate” is a completely subjective word. No one will ever fess up to being a hater; even William Joyce, I suspect, will claim he doesn’t “hate” black people. And no one can really tell what’s in another person’s heart.

Bias and prejudice are easily identifiable and objective.

That dude who implied gays were freaks and unnatural, because “animals don’t do homosexuality”, is hiding his prejudice behind sheer ignorance and scientific illiteracy. Homosexuality is present and well-documented in the animal world. So, that dude is quite obviously trying to hide his prejudice behind bogus pseudo science.

The bible thumpers are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to cloak their own personal prejudice against gays. The bible says virtually nothing about homosexuality, and homosexuality must have not even been considered a major sin. Its not in the ten commandments, its not one of the seven deadly sins, and Jesus never said one damn word about it. The fact that many social conservatives make it their personal crusade to obsess about homosexuality says more about them, than it does about the bible. They are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to pursue their own personal prejudice.

Something I'll never understand...why do straight people give a flying fuck about what gay people do?

I defend them for two reasons ... one if they lose their few rights or don't get equality then who's next?

Second reason, it's fun to see the narrow minded people squirm more as they become closer to a minority every day.

Something I'll never understand...why do straight people give a flying fuck about what gay people do?

I think it's because we all inhabit the same space and people behaving outside of certain norms makes us uncomfortable. For example, some people masturbate a lot. They would probably be ok with doing it in public. But it would make a lot of people uncomfortable if they did this. Does this give you any perspective? In no, just rummage around until you find something that makes you go eww then imagine people shoving it in your face and you may start to see what I mean. or maybe not, who knows?

a lot of social conservatives go to great lengths to claim they don't "hate" gays.

Hate is a charged word. But its pretty simple to determine if they have a bias or prejudice against gays.

Homosexuality is a natural condition in the animal world, and in mammals broadly. When you see a social conservative say its "not natural", its pretty clear they are excersing a deep seated personal prejudice against gays; one that is not surpported by science in any way . The other possibility is that, like charlie bass and larry craig, they are secretly terrified of their own closet gay fantasies, and it comes out hatred towards openly gay people. Its self-loathing, a well established concept in psychology.

the other type of soicial conservative will hide behind the bible as a smokescreen to justify their prejudice. The bible hardly says anything about gays; and Jesus never said not one word. But these social conservative obsess about the few and sparse biblical admonitions about homosexuality. You know what? The bible says a LOT of shit is sinful. Shit that nobody pays attention to and ignores. Like stoning adulterers to death, or beating the crap out of an unruly child. There's a lot things the bible claims is sinful, but are roundly ignored by everyone including social conservatives.

Why then, do they pick out one or two passages in the bible about two guys getting it on? Why pick on that one sin, to the exclusion of all the other silly "sins" that are roundly ignored in the bible?

Obviously, its because they use the bible as a smokescreen to justify their own prejudice.

Why not be honest about it? Don't hide behind the bible. We all have biases and prejudices, including myself.

You seem to be saying that having a bias = hate. If that's not what you're saying you went to a lot of trouble to not say it.

No. I use the word bias because “hate” is a completely subjective word. No one will ever fess up to being a hater; even William Joyce, I suspect, will claim he doesn’t “hate” black people. And no one can really tell what’s in another person’s heart.

Bias and prejudice are easily identifiable and objective.

That dude who implied gays were freaks and unnatural, because “animals don’t do homosexuality”, is hiding his prejudice behind sheer ignorance and scientific illiteracy. Homosexuality is present and well-documented in the animal world. So, that dude is quite obviously trying to hide his prejudice behind bogus pseudo science.

The bible thumpers are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to cloak their own personal prejudice against gays. The bible says virtually nothing about homosexuality, and homosexuality must have not even been considered a major sin. Its not in the ten commandments, its not one of the seven deadly sins, and Jesus never said one damn word about it. The fact that many social conservatives make it their personal crusade to obsess about homosexuality says more about them, than it does about the bible. They are quite obviously hiding behind the bible to pursue their own personal prejudice.

Hmmm. Again a lot of words to not say very much. Can you dumb it down for me a little? I don't get what you're saying.

I think it's because we all inhabit the same space and people behaving outside of certain norms makes us uncomfortable. For example, some people masturbate a lot. They would probably be ok with doing it in public. But it would make a lot of people uncomfortable if they did this. Does this give you any perspective? In no, just rummage around until you find something that makes you go eww then imagine people shoving it in your face and you may start to see what I mean. or maybe not, who knows?
Public lewdness is already illegal.:doubt:

Only if your only aim is to try to discredit its findings.

But, the reality is that even today, 30 years later, homosexuals and their proponents, are quick to cite the 1973 APA declassification decision as “proof” that there is some kind of general agreement in the medical community that homosexuality is normal.

If you think that the findings of the 1978 study are somehow no longer valid, I invite you to take up my invitation to N4mddissent to present some new research that contradicts it. It shouldn’t be that difficult, the internet being what it is these days…assuming, of course, that it exists and is credible.

Well, to be honest, homosexuality is NOT normal. <-- no matter what any medical or science study says.

:lol:

This is great. Yet another Con who's simply going to believe what they believe, even if its contradicted by science

There's a reason humans evolved or were created with opposite sexual organs. I don't have any problem with gay men or women....if they want to do things that way, it doesn't bother me any; however, to suggest that homosexuality is normal would be a stretch. All political correctness aside, do you see two male horse humping each-other's brains out and think that "oh that's just normal, and they're in love."??? No, because you know the two horses obviously have a problem and think they're pro-creating. NORMAL mammals were made to seek male-female relationships to carry on the species.

Here's your problem in a nutshell: you are scientifically illiterate and uniformed. It makes me wonder if you get all your information from rightwing blogs.

Homosexuality is widespread, and fully documented in the animal world. Its been observed in hundreds of species to various degrees.

This implies that homosexuality is a natural condition among many mammals, although much less prevalent that heterosexuality obviously.

You're assuming science is correct. That's the problem with science-nuts, they assume scientist know everything about everything, therefore, their studies must be correct right? Why don't you look up the "theory" of electricity. Nothing is certain, especially science. I bolded the KEY word in your sentence. "implies." Scientists don't know how the world was created any more than Chrisitians do. Science is full of theory, the only problem, is that people like yourself accept it as truth.

Furthermore, I never claimed that homosexuality doesn't happen in the animal world, nor did I claim that it doens't happen in homo sapien society, I simply said it's not a normal reproductive function...considering that two males or femals can't reproduce with one another.

Well, to be honest, homosexuality is NOT normal. <-- no matter what any medical or science study says.

This is great. Yet another Con who's simply going to believe what they believe, even if its contradicted by science

There's a reason humans evolved or were created with opposite sexual organs. I don't have any problem with gay men or women....if they want to do things that way, it doesn't bother me any; however, to suggest that homosexuality is normal would be a stretch. All political correctness aside, do you see two male horse humping each-other's brains out and think that "oh that's just normal, and they're in love."??? No, because you know the two horses obviously have a problem and think they're pro-creating. NORMAL mammals were made to seek male-female relationships to carry on the species.

Here's your problem in a nutshell: you are scientifically illiterate and uniformed. It makes me wonder if you get all your information from rightwing blogs.

Homosexuality is widespread, and fully documented in the animal world. Its been observed in hundreds of species to various degrees.

This implies that homosexuality is a natural condition among many mammals, although much less prevalent that heterosexuality obviously.

You're assuming science is correct. That's the problem with science-nuts, they assume scientist know everything about everything, therefore, their studies must be correct right? Why don't you look up the "theory" of electricity. Nothing is certain, especially science. I bolded the KEY word in your sentence. "implies." Scientists don't know how the world was created any more than Chrisitians do. Science is full of theory, the only problem, is that people like yourself accept it as truth.

Furthermore, I never claimed that homosexuality doesn't happen in the animal world, nor did I claim that it doens't happen in homo sapien society, I simply said it's not a normal reproductive function...considering that two males or femals can't reproduce with one another.

see amanda, this is what I'm talking about, right here.

People who are prejudiced against gays, and call them unnatural, aren't even willing to admit they were wrong when confronted with the science that homosexutality is well documented in the animal world. Quite clearly this dude is simply prejudiced against gays, but chooses to hide that prejudice behind a shield of ignorance. Or, they'll play armchair scientist, and claim science is "wrong". LOL

Dude, heterosexual oral sex doesn't serve a "reproductive" function. Are you going start railing against fellatio?

Or course your not. You're hiding your prejudice against gays behind a wall of ignorance and scientific illiteracy.

Last edited:

People who are prejudiced against gays, and call them unnatural, aren't even willing to admit they were wrong when confronted with the science that homosexutality is well documented in the animal world. Quite clearly this dude is simply prejudiced against gays, but chooses to hide that prejudice behind a shield of ignorance. Or, they'll play armchair scientist, and claim science is "wrong". LOL

Dude, heterosexual oral sex doesn't serve a "reproductive" function. Are you going start railing against fellatio?

Or course your not. You're hiding your prejudice against gays behind a wall of ignorance and scientific illiteracy.

I've been trying to figure out how to write my response and I haven't had much luck so I'll just throw it out there and hope it makes sense.

I don't think that just because something happens in nature that we have to say it is natural. Conjoined twins happen, but I think it's pretty clear that's not just another perfectly normal way for humans to be.

Animals just react, they don't have morals, science, modesty... nothing. So saying animals do it doesn't mean much to me as a way of validating that it's normal.

I have a whole other thing I want to say but it's headed off in a different direction and I don't want to tangle this up any worse than it already is. Maybe I'll start a new thread about it. :doubt:

Anyway, maybe this position makes some kind of sense even if you don't agree with the conclusion.

Straight people and their highly public sloppy kisses and gropings. :eusa_whistle:

We must move as a Nation, to criminalize Homosexuality , and Homosexual acts. There is nothing normal
about Homosexuality. It goes against out natural biological predisposition. It is unsanitary, and it is perverted.All Homosexuals should be incarcerated at once, for the betterment of society.

Speaking of ignorance, you're missing the point.

1st, you're ignorant to assume that I prejudice against gay people. I have a gay cousin that I don't have a problem with. He lives right down the road with his "friend" from Scotland. I have no problem shaking his hand, inviting him to my wedding, or having a conversation with him. What qualifies you sir, to make a retarded assumption that I'm prejudice?? Oh that's right, because your a dumbass.

See, this is what I'm talking about, dumbasses who only have one extreme in opinion, and if someone doesn't agree with it, they must be the other extreme right? Kind of like if I don't like the president, it must be because I'm racist correct? What a deusche...:slap:

2nd, what the hell does documenting nature have anything to do with what is considered natural? There are many things that happen this world that aren't "natural" things. A woman having 8 babies isn't natural, but it's obviously scientifically possible...:cuckoo:

3rd. Oral sex isn't natural in the animal world, and just because humans do it, doesn't mean it's natural. How many zebras do you see getting sucked off at the zoo?

4th. It's also normal for dogs to start making babies right the living room during your 4 year-old's birthday party, but because it's documented in the animal world, it must be normal for humans to do as well right??? :lol::clap2:

And once again, you're assuming science is 100% correct about everything. Who is the ignorant one? Gee, I bet you didn't know that even electricity is a theory.

we must move as a nation, to criminalize homosexuality , and homosexual acts. There is nothing normal
about homosexuality. It goes against out natural biological predisposition. It is unsanitary, and it is perverted.all homosexuals should be incarcerated at once, for the betterment of society.

red dawn, this guy is prejudice.

We must move as a Nation, to criminalize Homosexuality , and Homosexual acts. There is nothing normal
about Homosexuality. It goes against out natural biological predisposition. It is unsanitary, and it is perverted.All Homosexuals should be incarcerated at once, for the betterment of society.
I'd be happy just to ship them off to san fransicko.

I dont think this should be allowed.
Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

If they want rights, that's fine, they just need to shut the fuck up about it.

You can assume that...
But what im saying is that the gay community wants to be treated like everyone else...by creating a book about them...is going to cause a HUGE stir (espically in SCHOOLS) (if this is real, as well)
And its going to cause even more anger towards them than there already is. .

Well I guess you, not being a gay, know what's best for those idiot gays, don't you? Maybe you should go to a gay bar and tell them all that you know the secret to their equal treatment under the law, which is apparently, for them to just shut up and be quiet.

1st, you're ignorant to assume that I prejudice against gay people. I have a gay cousin that I don't have a problem with. He lives right down the road with his "friend" from Scotland. I have no problem shaking his hand, inviting him to my wedding, or having a conversation with him.

Wow, you'll shake his hand. And ooo - invite him to your wedding, how progressive. Yep, clear proof you are a champion of gay rights, you don't mind having physical contact with them or being in their presence with over 100 other people!

When he gets married to his gay lover, will you attend?

Guess what - every racist has a "black friend" and every homophobe has a "gay cousin" - its an immutable fact of nature apparently.

1st, you're ignorant to assume that I prejudice against gay people. I have a gay cousin that I don't have a problem with. He lives right down the road with his "friend" from Scotland. I have no problem shaking his hand, inviting him to my wedding, or having a conversation with him.

Wow, you'll shake his hand. And ooo - invite him to your wedding, how progressive. Yep, clear proof you are a champion of gay rights, you don't mind having physical contact with them or being in their presence with over 100 other people!

When he gets married to his gay lover, will you attend?

Guess what - every racist has a "black friend" and every homophobe has a "gay cousin" - its an immutable fact of nature apparently.

Kiss my ass jack-off. I'm not parading around saying I'm the biggest advocate of gay rights and/or gay people. I'm simply making the point that I'm not prejudice against gay people and/or their rights like someone on this thread accused me of. They should have the same rights as any other American, however, it's not up to the government to decide whether or not they are allowed to get married in the church. If they want to cruise down to the JP and get married, that's fine with me.

So because I don't necessarily agree with his (gay people's) way of doing things, I must be prejudice right? That's the problem with shit-heads like yourself and Red Dawn; if you're not one extreme you must be the other right?

Don't presume to act like you know shit about me. :slap:

And for your information, he's already married dumbass.

I know what you're trying to say here, but there is a difference between what is considered lewd and what just makes us uncomfortable. Living in the south, I know lots of people who are not just queasy, but offended by interracial relationships. Furthermore, I'm sure many of us have seen heterosexual people of a sort that imagining them "hooking up" would make us go, "ewww". But these other relationships that can and do make people uncomfortable are not treated the same as homosexual relationships. There are people I've met who feel interracial relationships are equally objectionable as homosexual relationships. Are you going to agree that interracial relationships should be restricted so they don't have that "shoved in their face"?

Forum List

Back