Muslim American Converts in Texas

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WjUzo-om2VA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WjUzo-om2VA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IguIHYBiEYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IguIHYBiEYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FTcJEgowBXc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FTcJEgowBXc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Too bad it won't be an improvement in that state. Now if more became Jewish the state would have hope.
Hope of what?

More kosher deli"s ? :lol:

Definitely that, great food in those places. The problem with Texas, as with Utah, too few religions have strength, so only one or two dominant religious views control them. This is always bad, no matter what religion is dominant, and it has been proven throughout history.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOaXSSvT62E&feature=related]YouTube - Muslims are converting into Christianity[/ame]

What s your point sunni man? Christians convert to Islam and muslims convert to christianity.

I started this thread because Gunny had ask me. "Why would a Texan convert to Islam"?

Personally, I know dozens of both male and female American converts to Islam.

Americans who convert to Islam are usually well educated and have an intense spritual reason for accepting Islam.

The video you posted was from the Christian Broadcasting Network.

A little known secret in the West.

Is that Christian missionarys go to Muslim countries that are very poor and bribe the people with food, money, water wells, and even houses. If they will accept Jesus and convert to Christianity. They especially do this in African countries where the people are illiterate and know very little about their religion of Islam.

I have always wondered who is scamming who? The underhanded missionary who bribes the natives.

Or the natives who trick the missionaries out of food and money for a false conversion :lol:

Last edited:
I started this thread because Gunny had ask me. "Why would a Texan convert to Islam"?
Desire to live in the Stone Age and an intense attraction to children.
Personally, I know dozens of both male and female American converts to Islam... Americans who convert to Islam are usually well educated
Too bad no intelligent Muslims post here.
Is that Christian missionarys go to Muslim countries that are very poor and bribe the people with food, money, water wells, and even houses. If they will accept Jesus and convert to Christianity. They especially do this in African countries where the people are illiterate and know very little about their religion of Islam.
A well known secret in the West: Islam converts "infidels" at the point of a sword.

Last edited:

Personally, I know dozens of both male and female American converts to Islam.

Americans who convert to Islam are usually well educated and have an intense spritual reason for accepting Islam.

The video you posted was from the Christian Broadcasting Network.

I have always wondered who is scamming who? The underhanded missionary who bribes the natives.

Or the natives who trick the missionaries out of food and money for a false conversion :lol:

You should put your motivation in your OP, that way it is less confusing for other people.

I didn't really care about the propaganda source of my video, it seemed to me that you were making propaganda either (because you didn't motivate your OP) that is why I posted it: to make a point.

Religion is a dirty business, it s so true (the example you gave) about some of the missionaries in Africa :tongue: .

But there are also a lot of Africans who truly believe in Christianity, they even have their own "black" churches.

And now that we re talking about conversions:

Can you also tell me why a muslim conversion to christianity is so sensitive for muslims? It seemed to me that muslims seem to be more sensitive about that issue then christians.

Americans who convert to Islam are usually well educated and have an intense spritual reason for accepting Islam

No, this is not true, and you wont be able to prove it either. The fact is, the majority of Americans converting to Islam is probably black men in prison, and those guys arent educated. Thats not to say any other color is typically educated in prisons either. The truth is, educated adults arent prone to sudden and drastic life style changes, unless they have emotional issues and/or an extreme desire to fit in somewhere.

Ask yourself, is there any chance that YOU as an adult are going to suddenly believe in a religion you never thought about before in your life? The answer of course for the vast majority, is "hell no".

Last edited:
Quick question for you Sunnidiot.........

Since islam only allows the koran to be taught in their schools, at the exclusion of science, math and literature, how in the fuck can islamic pricks be better educated?

Like I said........go over there sometime, and then come back and tell me how "educated" they are.

Americans who convert to Islam are usually well educated and have an intense spritual reason for accepting Islam
The truth is, educated adults arent prone to sudden and drastic life style changes, unless they have emotional issues and/or an extreme desire to fit in somewhere.
And your proof of this statement is????

I use YOU as my proof.

Since islam only allows the koran to be taught in their schools, at the exclusion of science, math and literature, how in the fuck can islamic pricks be better educated?
Good question!!

Next time I am at the Mosque. I will ask some of the many muslim Doctors, Engineers, and IT professionals, that question.

Quick question for you Sunnidiot.........

Like I said........go over there sometime, and then come back and tell me how "educated" they are.

Ack! Biker, don't give them any ideas ... we like how ignorant they keep themselves, because then they have to buy everything from us, their medicine, their computers, even their guns!

Interestingly enough......I watched a show on History Channel called "Children of Abraham", which discussed the similarities and differences between Judaism, Christianity, and islam.

You know what? When the muslims were interviewed, they could quote verses from ANYWHERE in the koran, all they needed was the verse and chapter, and they could recite it from memory.

When asked basic questions (that any 3rd grader could answer) about science, math, and literature? They didn't know.

Sorry Sunnidiot TheRapist, you don't know what islam truly is. Like I said......I urge you to go to the ME and see the conditions, as well as talk to the people that actually live there, not just posing wannabes like yourself, who failed as a Christian, and then turned to islam, so they could feel superior.

Forum List

Back