Pro-abortionists furious at Tim Tebow ad

Maybe they are, but thats still rhetorical nonsense, about the same as calling someone to supports the death penalty Pro-Murder.

Then maybe you can explain why "pro-choice" groups have such a big problem with groups promoting the idea of choosing life over death for the child?

I suggest you learn why the protest letter was sent. It wasn't against the ad being anti-abortion:

"By offering one of the most coveted advertising spots of the year to an anti-equality, anti-choice, homophobic organization, CBS is aligning itself with a political stance that will damage its reputation, alienate viewers, and discourage consumers from supporting its shows and advertisers," the letter said.

Frankly, I think it's a stupid letter and it's dumb to feed into the persecution complex of the Christian Right. I would protest the ad on the basis it's completely fucking dumb to spend $2.5 MILLION DOLLARS for a 30 second spot by a group that shits all over the name of Jesus to justify its hatred of others. I'm guessing Jesus would rather see that money care for some kids. How many kids could helped be fed, housed, and receive medicine for $2.5 million? That is what I would bitch about.

Focus on Family is homophobic? You mean homosexuals don't have families?!?!!?

The OP title is as dishonest on two levels. The first has already been shown but the second is trying to demonize the pro choice crowd by calling them "pro-abortionists." See, when your position is solid you don't need to rely on such forms of deception. When you do that it sends the message you are insecure on your own ground.

Is pro-choice against abortions? hmmm noooooo.. so what's opposite of against?

Damn you people are stupid!

The only insecurity I see is from idiots like you.

Then maybe you can explain why "pro-choice" groups have such a big problem with groups promoting the idea of choosing life over death for the child?

I suggest you learn why the protest letter was sent. It wasn't against the ad being anti-abortion:

"By offering one of the most coveted advertising spots of the year to an anti-equality, anti-choice, homophobic organization, CBS is aligning itself with a political stance that will damage its reputation, alienate viewers, and discourage consumers from supporting its shows and advertisers," the letter said.

Frankly, I think it's a stupid letter and it's dumb to feed into the persecution complex of the Christian Right. I would protest the ad on the basis it's completely fucking dumb to spend $2.5 MILLION DOLLARS for a 30 second spot by a group that shits all over the name of Jesus to justify its hatred of others. I'm guessing Jesus would rather see that money care for some kids. How many kids could helped be fed, housed, and receive medicine for $2.5 million? That is what I would bitch about.

So, tell us...are you using their advice on how to raise straight sons?

It's really quite simple. Raise your children with morals and they won't make the disgusting CHOICE to be homosexuals. If you raise them with morals and they still make the disgusting CHOICE, one must understand that they are whacked in the fucking head.:cuckoo:

But then, you already knew that!

My children are already grown and all five of them are straight all done without anyone's advice.

I say air it! People will realize CBS isn't liberal media, especially if they denied other group's ads.

One ad isn't going to magically make CBS a conservative media outlet.
Don't think I said they would become one, try biased. I watch CBS almost every night, and in the law week I have seen stories on the handling of the earthquake in Haiti that didn't make the President look good, and last night I saw another story attacking people like Harry Reid and Pelosi for how much they spent on the Copenhagen trip. If they are liberal television, they are not doing a very good job of getting that point out there.
I know in your head the only unbiased news station is FOX, so I understand your confusion.

I say air it! People will realize CBS isn't liberal media, especially if they denied other group's ads.

One ad isn't going to magically make CBS a conservative media outlet.
Don't think I said they would become one, try biased. I watch CBS almost every night, and in the law week I have seen stories on the handling of the earthquake in Haiti that didn't make the President look good, and last night I saw another story attacking people like Harry Reid and Pelosi for how much they spent on the Copenhagen trip. If they are liberal television, they are not doing a very good job of getting that point out there.
I know in your head the only unbiased news station is FOX, so I understand your confusion.

You said "air it! People will realize CBS isn't liberal media...". Implying that they never were a liberal media. Honestly there's not many stories, if any, out there that will make Obama look good. He's failing at every turn. All news media like all people are biased in one way or the other, you and I included.

If [a father] wants his son to grow up straight, he has to break the mother-son connection that is proper to infancy but not in the boy's interest after the age of three. In this way, the father has to be a model, demonstrating that it is possible for his son to maintain a loving relationship with this woman, his mom, while maintaining his own independence. In this way, the father is a healthy buffer between mother and son.

Can Homosexuality Be Treated and Prevented?

If [a father] wants his son to grow up straight, he has to break the mother-son connection that is proper to infancy but not in the boy's interest after the age of three. In this way, the father has to be a model, demonstrating that it is possible for his son to maintain a loving relationship with this woman, his mom, while maintaining his own independence. In this way, the father is a healthy buffer between mother and son.

It leaves the part about about showering with your young son to show him the Family Jewels.

My children are already grown and all five of them are straight all done without anyone's advice.

I bet you used their recommended methods too.

I wasn't aware they had "recommended methods" but apparently you know the group quite well. And since your are not intelligent enough to comprehend what I stated previously, I shall state it again. My children are already grown and all five of them are straight all done without anyone's advice.

I wasn't aware they had "recommended methods" but apparently you know the group quite well. And since your are not intelligent enough to comprehend what I stated previously, I shall state it again. My children are already grown and all five of them are straight all done without anyone's advice.

Ok, so they published YOUR approved methods?

It leaves the part about about showering with your young son to show him the Family Jewels.

How many children have you raised?

What methods are those?

What methods are those?
The ones that Focus on the Family has recommended for raising a straight son.

Forum List

Back