Private Sector Companies Added 497,000 Jobs In June, More Than Double Expectations

and you cant stand the fact that you cant answer the questions asked about why is his approval ratings so low and who gave us the other 75%....
hey retard I already answered the question, as I always answer all questions.
Who care about approval ratings they are meaningless and influenced by fake news media.

You're just salty because Biden has the best labor market in US history and has a better economy then Trump. Your beloved republicans look stupid as fuck, and GW Bush and Trump were terrible and failed presidents.

Biden is substantially better than both Bush and Trump, because the facts, results, data say he is better.

Yeah, it did than fell like a rock to $1.75. It was OPEC that was shorting the production of Oil, again. So since Joe the Shitter stopped all of President Trump's policies on domestic drilling and the Keystone Pipeline, that would have employed thousands of high paying union jobs, not only did energy prices go up again, but all those residual jobs went with the oil.

View attachment 802033
Biden has gone along with your pipelines. Sorry he's been so diplomatic that you got nothing real to criticize him for. Reminds me of how you guys bashed Obama before the 2010 midterms because of how he handled the BP oil spill. Really? That's all you could fault him for? Because like Joe, every month he kept adding jobs.

We will fix inflation without Trump thank you.

and you cant stand the fact that you cant answer the questions asked about why is his approval ratings so low and who gave us the other 75%....
Your approval ratings are even lower.

People aren't happy Harry because the gap between rich and poor is getting wider. Did you see Kim Kardashian just paid 75 million for a home in Malibu? America is great if you have money. If you don't, then take your own parties advice. That's your fault brother. Not my words. Theirs.

Meh. You break a few eggs making an omelet. Seriously though most people are better off and SS has had historic cost of living adjustments. Regardless, the pedo republicans arent looking out for your best interests.
most of that "historic" cost of living was eaten up by the rising costs of everything else....

hey retard I already answered the question, as I always answer all questions.
Who care about approval ratings they are meaningless and influenced by fake news media.

You're just salty because Biden has the best labor market in US history and has a better economy then Trump. Your beloved republicans look stupid as fuck, and GW Bush and Trump were terrible and failed presidents.

Biden is substantially better than both Bush and Trump, because the facts, results, data say he is better.
you didnt answer shit....as usual.....why is his ratings so low?.....who is responsible for the other 75%?......

Your approval ratings are even lower.

People aren't happy Harry because the gap between rich and poor is getting wider. Did you see Kim Kardashian just paid 75 million for a home in Malibu? America is great if you have money. If you don't, then take your own parties advice. That's your fault brother. Not my words. Theirs.
im not running for president bobo....so my approval ratings dont matter...and why is the gap getting wider?....

Holy moley! What great news! This will cause a lot of Trumptard butts to burn.

Ordinarily, when there is great jobs growth when a D is in the White House, the tard herd invariably whines, "B-b-b-b-b-but LFPR!"

Sadly for them, the Labor Force Participation Rate is higher than it ever was during the Trump regime.

So it's good news all around, and bad news for those who want to see our country fail.

The U.S. labor market showed no signs of letting up in June, as companies created far more jobs than expected, payroll processing firm ADP reported Thursday.

Private sector jobs surged by 497,000 for the month, well ahead of the downwardly revised 267,000 gain in May and much better than the 220,000 Dow Jones consensus estimate. The increase resulted in the biggest monthly rise since July 2022.

From a sector standpoint, leisure and hospitality led with 232,000 new hires, followed by construction with 97,000, and trade, transportation and utilities at 90,000.

Labor force participation rate for people ages 25 to 54 in May 2023 highest since January 2007

Politico is reporting that the number is less than half that. What the hell is going on here?

U.S. slowed hiring but still added a solid 209,000 jobs in June in sign of economy's resilience

How about the retired people's dollars? Can they buy more gasoline at $3.75 a gallon now, or back when it was $1.89. Can they buy more hamburger at $1.99 a pound or $3.99 a pound now?
'

I know why you dont give a rats ass about people who live paycheck to paycheck, because you couldnt care less about them.
When was gas $1.89 under trump, I know, for 2 short months.
It's not like gas was always $1.89 under trump, and in most States, gas never got below $2.

Gas right now where I'm at is high $2, like $2.84 and a high of $3.09.
So you keep cherry picking numbers to fit your narrative.
How about telling the truth for once.

How about the retired people's dollars? Can they buy more gasoline at $3.75 a gallon now, or back when it was $1.89. Can they buy more hamburger at $1.99 a pound or $3.99 a pound now?
'

I know why you dont give a rats ass about people who live paycheck to paycheck, because you couldnt care less about them.
Try telling the truth for once.
Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 6.49.59 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 6.50.09 AM.png

Meh. You break a few eggs making an omelet. Seriously though most people are better off and SS has had historic cost of living adjustments. Regardless, the pedo republicans arent looking out for your best interests.
Break a few eggs. Tell that to the fixed income people who still own a gun. See if you would dare try to push that argument on them.

As for Pedo's it isnt the Republicans allowing unaccompanied children into the country who end up disappearing to end up as sex slaves for Hollyweird, then when they have no use anymore, are killed and buried by you fucking Marxists.

Now before you start throwing out accusations about child molesters, better look in the mirror and think about who you voted for, asshole.

If Trump was right that means that his economy was so weak that it could not handle a small rise in rates and the Fed ending money from nothing.

Not really sure that is the argument you want to be making about your god.,
You really do bite your nose off, just to spite your face. Ugly is as ugly does.

Biden has gone along with your pipelines. Sorry he's been so diplomatic that you got nothing real to criticize him for. Reminds me of how you guys bashed Obama before the 2010 midterms because of how he handled the BP oil spill. Really? That's all you could fault him for? Because like Joe, every month he kept adding jobs.

We will fix inflation without Trump thank you.
I notice that you make a claim, but dont put any link up to support your fucking lies.

Warren Buffet is the owner of the oil cars that bring the fuel from Canada, Joe Biteme must coddle the rich that contributed to the 2020 election steal. But then there is this.

A CSX Corp train hauling North Dakota crude derailed in West Virginia on Monday, setting a number of cars ablaze, destroying a house and forcing the evacuation of two towns in the second significant oil-train incident in three days.

West Virginia oil train derails and burns, towns evacuated

www.cbc.ca/news/world/west-virginia-oil-train-derails-and-burns-towns-evacu

Yeah, it did than fell like a rock to $1.75. It was OPEC that was shorting the production of Oil, again. So since Joe the Shitter stopped all of President Trump's policies on domestic drilling and the Keystone Pipeline, that would have employed thousands of high paying union jobs, not only did energy prices go up again, but all those residual jobs went with the oil.

View attachment 802033
What did bush do to make it fall like a rock?

I notice that you make a claim, but dont put any link up to support your fucking lies.

Warren Buffet is the owner of the oil cars that bring the fuel from Canada, Joe Biteme must coddle the rich that contributed to the 2020 election steal. But then there is this.

A CSX Corp train hauling North Dakota crude derailed in West Virginia on Monday, setting a number of cars ablaze, destroying a house and forcing the evacuation of two towns in the second significant oil-train incident in three days.

Good idea. We need to make friends with Venezuela so they don’t join China and Russia.

im not running for president bobo....so my approval ratings dont matter...and why is the gap getting wider?....
I noticed Pence said people are living paycheck to paycheck. My question to you and pence is this. Weren’t they living paycheck to paycheck before Biden? Of course “they” were. Look how many Americans needed help from the government when the pandemic shut down the economy. You guys couldn’t even go 1 month. I however could go at least a year just with my checking account. Wouldn’t have to touch my stocks or 401ks, Cds, mutual funds, annuities.

Look it up yourself stupid.

Protesters to march on White House as anger mounts over Appalachia pipeline​

Activists to gather in Washington to demand Joe Biden ‘reclaim his climate legacy’ by blocking 300-mile Mountain Valley pipeline

If Trump was right that means that his economy was so weak that it could not handle a small rise in rates and the Fed ending money from nothing.

Not really sure that is the argument you want to be making about your god.,
Trump said obamas good economy was fake because he had to keep interest rates low. He said if the feds raised rates obamas economy would collapse or slow down.

But then trump didn’t want to fuck his economy up by raising interest rates either. And the feds kept them low all four years.

Now the feds are raising rates to fix inflation. It will cause some pain especially for poor people but it’s necessary

I noticed Pence said people are living paycheck to paycheck. My question to you and pence is this. Weren’t they living paycheck to paycheck before Biden? Of course “they” were. Look how many Americans needed help from the government when the pandemic shut down the economy. You guys couldn’t even go 1 month. I however could go at least a year just with my checking account. Wouldn’t have to touch my stocks or 401ks, Cds, mutual funds, annuities.
i wouldnt go a month?.....how the hell do you know bobo?...

What did bush do to make it fall like a rock?
Read my progressive lips, no new taxes...Or are you talking about Bush 43 who had Andrew Cuojo's housing bubble fiasco that caused the 2007 collapse?

Here's what really caused the housing crisis
“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.
What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace. What an understatement. … Tragically, when prices fell, lower-income folks who really could not afford these mortgages under normal credit standards, suffered massive foreclosures and personal bankruptcies.”
Leave it up to Progressives to fuck things up, the blame someone for their stupidity..
Then Andy Cuojo killed 10s of thousands of elderly and the Lame Stream Media adored Andy the butcher.

Forum List

Back