Pretty or Ugly?

Pretty or ugly?

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Personally, I'm harder than Delta at Chuck E Cheese.
Put carli fiorino up

Pretty or ugly?

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Put carli fiorino up

Carli Fiorino?? Why? Politicians aren't really known for their looks in most cases (unless they are funny looking, like Trump). Lol. :D
Haha Trump even make fun of Carly. She's had so many facejobs and clearly a boob job I bet she's amazingly hot from the neck down but nothing she can do about that face

Pretty or ugly?

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Put carli fiorino up

Carli Fiorino?? Why? Politicians aren't really known for their looks in most cases (unless they are funny looking, like Trump). Lol. :D
Haha Trump even make fun of Carly. She's had so many facejobs and clearly a boob job I bet she's amazingly hot from the neck down but nothing she can do about that face

Superficial, hypocritical lefty drone.

Pretty or Ugly?

Attractive. Leather vest speaks of her attitude and personality.

Dress watch - gold, small and not overdone. Nails are done nicely. So she likes to look good, but is still a conservative gal.

Her hair is done nice and she knows how to smile. Her breasts are not protruding and she is not flaunting them.

Type of gal whom likes to have fun, and somewhat adventurous. She likes motorcycles and the outdoors. Drinks a beer but does not get roudy .

Just my assessment .

I'd asked her to lunch.

Shadow 355

Pretty or ugly?

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Put carli fiorino up

But Carli cannot lead.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back