Pressure Mounting on the Romneys to Release More Tax Records

Between Romney telling the American people to fuck off, and the daily revelations about Paul Ryan's voting record, they may not even survive the convention. :lol:

This from Yahoo!

The idea that the candidates get to decide what you're allowed to know basically died about 20 years ago (if not sooner).

The Romneys will learn.

More at Ann Romney on tax returns:
bwwwaaaaaaahahahahahaha.......

Not it hasn't. They simply have to just keep hammering Obama on is failure and ignore the media's continued witch hunt. If they don't feel the pressure, then there isn't any.

Romney today took questions on it

When is the last time Obama has taken a question from anyone besides ET or a sports talk show?..........:eusa_whistle:

Between Romney telling the American people to fuck off, and the daily revelations about Paul Ryan's voting record, they may not even survive the convention. :lol:

Pfft, Obama has been telling people to fuck off for 3 years and Joe is, well, Joe....... :thup:

Not it hasn't. They simply have to just keep hammering Obama on is failure and ignore the media's continued witch hunt. If they don't feel the pressure, then there isn't any.

When is the last time Obama has taken a question from anyone besides ET or a sports talk show?..........:eusa_whistle:
Well he did have that hard hitting interview on the View I believe. LMAO.

Who is ET?

No, what I mean is that Romney responded to the question with detail...saying "HE" looked at it and he didn't pay less than "13 percent". Once you accept the premises, you make the question valid.

So now, the press will say, "That doesnt' sound that bad (although it's less of a percentage than most people pay)" There must be something else...

It's bizarre that they didn't see this pitfall coming after 8 years of running for President. It would be one thing if he hadn't been seen as an aloof aristocrat for every day of those 8 years but the Governor's serious image problem is highlighted, punctuated, and amplified by this issue which has now become part of HIS dialogue.

Pfft, Obama has been telling people to fuck off for 3 years and Joe is, well, Joe....... :thup:
Joe's great! I wouldn't have him any other way.

He'd be a good on open mic night at The Improv, but as the V.P. of this country, not so much....

Who is ET?

No, what I mean is that Romney responded to the question with detail...saying "HE" looked at it and he didn't pay less than "13 percent". Once you accept the premises, you make the question valid.

So now, the press will say, "That doesnt' sound that bad (although it's less of a percentage than most people pay)" There must be something else...

It's bizarre that they didn't see this pitfall coming after 8 years of running for President. It would be one thing if he hadn't been seen as an aloof aristocrat for every day of those 8 years but the Governor's serious image problem is highlighted, punctuated, and amplified by this issue which has now become part of HIS dialogue.

Oh, so what you're saying is he's more transparent regarding this issue than Obama has been on dozens of other, more important issues. Hell, i'm still waiting to see the heath care negotiations on C-Span........

The tax rate for the 400 richest taxpayers is about 11%.

The middle-class pays about 25% in federal taxes.

Romney pays about 13% each year. That's why Romney won't release his tax returns.

Conservative tax policy dictates adjusting tax rates according to ability to pay taxes.

Obama is a non-issue now.

President Romney could win in a landslide right now if the election was held today.

Obama can take his request for more tax records and shove it up into his irrelevant ass right now. Maybe Joe Biden can give it a little push.

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

LOL. Keep on living in that alternative reality.

Does that link include the new voter ID law in PA that will insure Philadelphia won't have a 106% turn out this election? ........

Who is ET?

Oh, so what you're saying is he's more transparent regarding this issue than Obama has been on dozens of other, more important issues. Hell, i'm still waiting to see the heath care negotiations on C-Span........

Not sure about that. Taxes and how we fund the government is a central issue for this election. You lose the moral authority to tax others when you're not willing to personally share the burden to a greater extent. If he's going to ask others to sacrifice, he must be willing to make the sacrifice himself. Clearly the Governor is ringing hollow in his messaging. And they didn't see this coming?

I'm sure whatever is in the records isn't as bad as he thinks it will be for his Presidential bid.

In case you missed it, the ACA is now law; no more negotiating.

President Romney could win in a landslide right now if the election was held today.

Obama can take his request for more tax records and shove it up into his irrelevant ass right now. Maybe Joe Biden can give it a little push.

Does that link include the new voter ID law in PA that will insure Philadelphia won't have a 106% turn out this election? ........

HartmT20120816_low.jpg

Obama has Pennsylvania wrapped up.

Who is ET?

Not sure about that. Taxes and how we fund the government is a central issue for this election. You lose the moral authority to tax others when you're not willing to personally share the burden to a greater extent. If he's going to ask others to sacrifice, he must be willing to make the sacrifice himself. Clearly the Governor is ringing hollow in his messaging. And they didn't see this coming?

I'm sure whatever is in the records isn't as bad as he thinks it will be for his Presidential bid.

It's been ruled a Tax... Taxes can be repealed.

Those numbers would really be important if there actually were no toss ups but since there well the numbers are how shall I put this ah yes meaningless.

Who is ET?

The fact that Romney wants lower taxes for ALL americans that actually pay taxes contradicts your holier than thou argument.

Obamacare is now law indeed, but i missed the negotiations on C-Span and have been hoping to catch it on a re-run. I haven't caught it yet, but it surely had to happen because the President and all his moral authority promised it at least 20 times.

It's been ruled a Tax... Taxes can be repealed.

Yes but the President has to sign them. Since Obama will be President for the next 4 years, that ain't happening.

Forum List

Back