Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on deck...

The president made a brilliant choice in Kayleigh McEnany for the press secretary job.

Starts about 15 minutes from the time I'm posting this.

Thanks for the info. She is SO smart and SO hot! This is precisely why the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics HATE her so much. They've got absolutely NO woman on their side that can compare to Kayleigh. And it's totally KILLING them. Hilarious to observe!

Thanks for the info. She is SO smart and SO hot! This is precisely why the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics HATE her so much. They've got absolutely NO woman on their side that can compare to Kayleigh. And it's totally KILLING them. Hilarious to observe!
There's a Trump page on Facebook that is mostly women believe it or not.
Probably several, and that's just FB...I don't do twitter, instagram or any others.

The president made a brilliant choice in Kayleigh McEnany for the press secretary job.

Following in the footsteps of the skidmark........she lied.

"In her very first official White House press conference, McEnany told reporters, “I will never lie to you. You have my word on that.” And then, in that very press conference, she lied."

Arrogant, inexperienced and ineffective: White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is overmatched in her new job - Poynter

I've never denied her great intelligence or good looks.
But you also can't deny the FACT that she simply won't answer a question.
She deflects, she has notes she reads from to deflect from the real answer.
The reports are trying to do their job, and they have to continually say, "You didn't answer the question."

Then, as she does wonderfully, she deflects with a non-answer.

The average attractive and intelligent newsperson being called the WH Press Secretary struck out today. Her annoying whiney voice was the focus of attention but she had nothing of importance to talk about because as usual, she couldn't answer basic questions. Fake press secretary.

Following in the footsteps of the skidmark........she lied.

"In her very first official White House press conference, McEnany told reporters, “I will never lie to you. You have my word on that.” And then, in that very press conference, she lied."

Arrogant, inexperienced and ineffective: White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is overmatched in her new job - Poynter

Their so-called facts are opinion. They make up their own set of ~facts~ to suit their purpose. The costs of doj personnel, etc. were included in only one expense report. What of the fbi official’s costs as well?

Democrats hate people who are smarter than them, especially when they happen to be beautiful women.....and working for Donald Trump.:71:
Shes a liar and deflector. The fact that you bring up beautiful make you a misogynist.
You want to talk about lying and deflecting lefty ?
Look in the mirror- your people are the masters.

Democrats hate people who are smarter than them, especially when they happen to be beautiful women.....and working for Donald Trump.:71:
Shes a liar and deflector. The fact that you bring up beautiful make you a misogynist.
You want to talk about lying and deflecting lefty ?
Look in the mirror- your people are the masters.
Your masters: For the fourth time in 35 years a Republican fucked-up the economy.

I've never denied her great intelligence or good looks.
But you also can't deny the FACT that she simply won't answer a question.
She deflects, she has notes she reads from to deflect from the real answer.
The reports are trying to do their job, and they have to continually say, "You didn't answer the question."

Then, as she does wonderfully, she deflects with a non-answer.

Like anybody cares about whiny reporters from fake news outlets.

They are the problem not the solution.

Quit trolling. "For the fourth time in 35 years a Republican fucked-up the economy" has little if any China connection.
First, Trump's economy was rolling until the virus....what else caused 12% unemployment besides incompetent (D) governors like Granny-killer Coumo ??
And second, learn the definition of trolling before going on someone else's
thread doing just that.;)

Forum List

Back