Press breefings

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Obama should just fire his press secretary and since nobody wants to commit career suicide he should hire a topless stripper to give Ed Henry an lap dance. Solved.

Obama should just fire his press secretary and since nobody wants to commit career suicide he should hire a topless stripper to give Ed Henry an lap dance. Solved.

Just working as his press secretary is career suicide, no one will hire them except MSLSD.
Where the fuck have you been man???

Right here, why? Tell me, where is robert liar liar gibbs about now?
Shoot I guess I just haven't seen your posts in a while. Glad you're still around :thup:! Well whatever HIGH FIVE!

giphy.gif

:rofl:

Just working as his press secretary is career suicide, no one will hire them except MSLSD.

Shoot I guess I just haven't seen your posts in a while. Glad you're still around :thup:! Well whatever HIGH FIVE!

giphy.gif

Sorry, I thought you were that other school guy. I've been lurking around, I don't post unless the subject interest me. The board is starting to get over run by scum spamers.

• Banned

giphy.gif

Sorry, I thought you were that other school guy. I've been lurking around, I don't post unless the subject interest me. The board is starting to get over run by scum spamers.

I'll take care of them. :)

giphy.gif

Yeah it's been kinda shitty at times here lately. Something will come around to stir things up. I'm surprised the Brian Williams story hasn't done that.

giphy.gif

Yeah it's been kinda shitty at times here lately. Something will come around to stir things up. I'm surprised the Brian Williams story hasn't done that.

Hell no one cared about clintons sniper fire lie, why would they care about williams? Just another liar carrying water for the left.

giphy.gif

Hell no one cared about clintons sniper fire lie, why would they care about williams? Just another liar carrying water for the left.

The Williams thing will just blow over. Nothing will happen.

Forum List

Back