Presidential Trump needs to declare both martial and marshall law in the states that went to Biden

Declare martial law and have the military units that are loyal to President Trump and democracy carry out the new election. On the days leading up to the new election, we need to make it clear to the liberals what they are voting for to ensure we don't have a repeat in which Biden still receives the most votes. They need to realize that if they choose to act like children who insist on having a hissy-fit because they didn't get their way by voting for Biden, then they will be the cause of a civil war and/or a long-term martial law. As such, they need know that it's best for them to either not vote or to cast their vote for President Trump. I do worry that the libs are too selfish to do the right thing, though. They don't care that by voting for Biden they would be causing a civil war that will lead to the death of many Americans. They don't care about America or Americans, and they will happily do such horrible treasonous acts in support of their CCP masters.

Perhaps holding a second election isn't the best route because of these risk. Perhaps just instituting martial law in the Biden states and nullifying their electoral college votes all together.
Nice fantasy. It’s not going to happen, you undemocratic, anti American sack of shit

If you and the Democrat Party are supposed to be a representation of what America is supposed to be, then all I can say is "Death to America."
Riiight. What’s stopping you?
You vermin are doing it right before our eyes. You go girls.

Declare martial law and have the military units that are loyal to President Trump and democracy carry out the new election. On the days leading up to the new election, we need to make it clear to the liberals what they are voting for to ensure we don't have a repeat in which Biden still receives the most votes. They need to realize that if they choose to act like children who insist on having a hissy-fit because they didn't get their way by voting for Biden, then they will be the cause of a civil war and/or a long-term martial law. As such, they need know that it's best for them to either not vote or to cast their vote for President Trump. I do worry that the libs are too selfish to do the right thing, though. They don't care that by voting for Biden they would be causing a civil war that will lead to the death of many Americans. They don't care about America or Americans, and they will happily do such horrible treasonous acts in support of their CCP masters.

Perhaps holding a second election isn't the best route because of these risk. Perhaps just instituting martial law in the Biden states and nullifying their electoral college votes all together.
Nice fantasy. It’s not going to happen, you undemocratic, anti American sack of shit

If you and the Democrat Party are supposed to be a representation of what America is supposed to be, then all I can say is "Death to America."
Riiight. What’s stopping you?

No rush, hillbilly. It'll die on its own over the next four years.

Dibs on all your stuff.

It's time to start arresting democrats. That's all. This shouldn't even be a question at this point. They are basically a CCP militia inside of the US. That cannot be tolerated. If you know a democrat, then arrest them. Tie them up and put them in your basement until President Trump is able to get the martial law going.

It's time to start arresting democrats. That's all. This shouldn't even be a question at this point. They are basically a CCP militia inside of the US. That cannot be tolerated. If you know a democrat, then arrest them. Tie them up and put them in your basement until President Trump is able to get the martial law going.

But I don't have a basement. I do have a mule shed, but it's full of mice and spiders. Would that work?

But I don't have a basement. I do have a mule shed, but it's full of mice and spiders. Would that work?
What on Earth have the poor mice and spiders done to you to make you want to put democrats on them? ;)

What on Earth have the poor mice and spiders done to you to make you want to put democrats on them? ;)

They tell me that I don't feed them enough. I hear them at night, their little squeaky voices in the dark, saying "Please feed us. We're hungry...."

Remember what happened to Musso;lini. The fate of all dictators.

Forum List

Back