Presidential poll reveals some interesting things about a few candidates.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
5 takeaways from CNN ORC poll - CNN.com

Bush has the best chance against Hillary, as many of us have said. Will the GOP nominate him or will they decide to jump over the edge and go with one of the remaining clowns with less of a chance?

I still believe it will be Bush-Clinton, but I have a feeling the GOP will push Walker up the ladder, which will be great until someone starts reading the writing behind his numbers. Then it gets ugly for Mr Wisconsin.

For Bush, he will remain the one with the best chance to beat Hillary, even as the GOP chooses someone else.

FLIPPING AMAZING!

5 takeaways from CNN ORC poll - CNN.com

Bush has the best chance against Hillary, as many of us have said. Will the GOP nominate him or will they decide to jump over the edge and go with one of the remaining clowns with less of a chance?

I still believe it will be Bush-Clinton, but I have a feeling the GOP will push Walker up the ladder, which will be great until someone starts reading the writing behind his numbers. Then it gets ugly for Mr Wisconsin.

For Bush, he will remain the one with the best chance to beat Hillary, even as the GOP chooses someone else.

FLIPPING AMAZING!

I am not sure I would put a lot of faith in that poll. First, it is a poll of adults and not registered or likely voters so it's already unreliable. Second, the margins are so far outside the other polls I have a feeling it's an outlier. I haven't looked at the crosstabs but my guess is they happened to run across a skewed sample. It happens from time to time

Forum List

Back