'Scranton Joe?? No more: Here's why voters are backing Donald Trump over 'decrepit old' Biden in his OWN hometown

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
In downtown Scranton just a five minute drive from Biden's former home, Shaumay, a medical worker draped in blue scrubs, told DailyMail.com: 'Trump has my vote.'

She has lived in the 'Electric City' for 20 years but said that despite her ties to town, she believes Trump would better represent her priorities.

'No on Joe. He has to go,' she said before laughing at her unintended rhyme.

Alexander, a military veteran, told DailyMail.com 'Scranton Joe? No.'

'Can he can he really remember anything?'

In downtown Scranton just a five minute drive from Biden's former home, Shaumay, a medical worker draped in blue scrubs, told DailyMail.com: 'Trump has my vote.'

She has lived in the 'Electric City' for 20 years but said that despite her ties to town, she believes Trump would better represent her priorities.

'No on Joe. He has to go,' she said before laughing at her unintended rhyme.

Alexander, a military veteran, told DailyMail.com 'Scranton Joe? No.'

'Can he can he really remember anything?'
Interesting though that in late April in Delaware, Five Thirty Eight had Biden beating Kennedy by 4 points and Kennedy beating Trump by 6 points. But they didn't show Trump vs Biden. I find that very curious. RCP usually doesn't cover Delaware.

Last week Five Thirty Eight had Biden ahead of Trump by 2 or 3 points in Pennsylvania while the RCP polling averages currently has Trump ahead of Biden by the same amount.

It's way too early for the polls to be much of an indicator yet other than to indicate that the DOJ's weaponization to take Trump out isn't working for them.

Interesting though that in late April in Delaware, Five Thirty Eight had Biden beating Kennedy by 4 points and Kennedy beating Trump by 6 points. But they didn't show Trump vs Biden. I find that very curious. RCP usually doesn't cover Delaware.

Last week Five Thirty Eight had Biden ahead of Trump by 2 or 3 points in Pennsylvania while the RCP polling averages currently has Trump ahead of Biden by the same amount.

It's way too early for the polls to be much of an indicator yet other than to indicate that the DOJ's weaponization to take Trump out isn't working for them.
Very true :)

Don't whine about a stolen election when Trump loses.

I've had you on ignore for weeks for chronically crying about racism but I had to take a peek at what you wrote. I had to laugh because Trump is not going to lose. :)

I've had you on ignore for weeks for chronically crying about racism but I had to take a peek at what you wrote. I had to laugh because Trump is not going to lose. :)
But you contribute to the whites who chronically post racism. So don't cry if Trump loses. And if he wins, don't cry when your freedom is gone.

LOL

1716417796723.png

Trump is old and decrepid also.

Forum List

Back