President Trumps vows to work with young African American Kimberly Klacik to bring Baltimore back...she is running to replace the late Elijah Cummings

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm closely watching this race

Kim has a zero chance of getting voted for in Baltimore, see the residents like their slums, they made them

• Banned

Kim has a zero chance of getting voted for in Baltimore, see the residents like their slums, they made them
who know who else they said cannot get elected in Baltimore?

Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ!
Jesus does not live in Baltimore

• Banned

Jesus Christ!
Jesus does not live in Baltimore
oh yeah? ask the Mormons!

The Press will murder her in the news.
And low income / low IQ people in Baltimore are stupid enough to continue believing the Democrat line of BS.
Of course the press will crucify her (like Jesus). They are after all an extension of the democrat party.
She does have an uphill race to run but even if she loses to the democrat slave master machine she could
acquit herself well and set up a future run.

If Trump and the party stands behind her she might win. We'll have to see.

And her solutions to the problems are, free clothes and wigs..I noticed she talks a lot but not about how she plans to implement changes....

And her solutions to the problems are, free clothes and wigs..I noticed she talks a lot but not about how she plans to implement changes....
give her time. it's like i'm in a relationship with her. i'm giving her time

give her time. it's like i'm in a relationship with her. i'm giving her time
So, she has no implementations nor has she any answers, but she can complain...We have too much of that strategy already in politicians..

Klacik? Are you high on corn silk?
I see you have already decided to come down on the side of the status quo in the most crime ridden city in America. Bright move! Always stick with what doesn't work. Especially when it hasn't worked so well.

That's what got Baltimore to the bottom of the dumpster to begin with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back