Kim Klacik...skip Baltimore...run for President in 2024..... she has another great campaign ad...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This woman should be our President in 2024........I would vote for her in a second....

This is what I warned about.....Trump 2.0....Republicans who are learning how to fight democrats by following Trump's example, but are more polished and less abrasive.......Trump 2.0, her name is Kim Klacik....

Kim Klacik, FTW.
Republican congressional candidate Kim Klacik wants to get rid of the trash in Baltimore, both literally and figuratively.

Running in Maryland’s 7th congressional district, Klacik burst into national awareness last month with a brutal, visually poignant ad that featured her walking the streets of Baltimore and vividly displaying what more than a half-century of Democratic rule has done to the city.

That ad caught fire and soon people on both sides of the aisle and all over the country knew about her. It’s amazing that she was able to cut through all of the noise in the news with one viral political ad.
-----
Klacik followed up on her handling of Behar with a new ad that is the kind of thing I wish we would see more of from 21st-century Republicans.

In this ad, Klacik is again walking the streets of Baltimore but she is now explaining some of her policy positions and how she would like to change the city. As she does so, the harsh present reality is transformed to give us a visual of what she envisions. It’s an amazing political ad spot. The production value is more like that of a well-financed short film than a campaign ad. See for yourself:

This woman should be our President in 2024........I would vote for her in a second....

This is what I warned about.....Trump 2.0....Republicans who are learning how to fight democrats by following Trump's example, but are more polished and less abrasive.......Trump 2.0, her name is Kim Klacik....

Kim Klacik, FTW.
Republican congressional candidate Kim Klacik wants to get rid of the trash in Baltimore, both literally and figuratively.

Running in Maryland’s 7th congressional district, Klacik burst into national awareness last month with a brutal, visually poignant ad that featured her walking the streets of Baltimore and vividly displaying what more than a half-century of Democratic rule has done to the city.

That ad caught fire and soon people on both sides of the aisle and all over the country knew about her. It’s amazing that she was able to cut through all of the noise in the news with one viral political ad.
-----
Klacik followed up on her handling of Behar with a new ad that is the kind of thing I wish we would see more of from 21st-century Republicans.

In this ad, Klacik is again walking the streets of Baltimore but she is now explaining some of her policy positions and how she would like to change the city. As she does so, the harsh present reality is transformed to give us a visual of what she envisions. It’s an amazing political ad spot. The production value is more like that of a well-financed short film than a campaign ad. See for yourself:

Kim Klacik is impressive so far, lets see what she gets accomplished locally.

Kim Klacik, FTW.

-----

I like her style, but she is making promises she cant keep

as a congressman she has little power over the city of baltimore

Kim Klacik, FTW.

-----

Yep......but if she could do it, I get the impression she would do it...vs the democrats who just don't care........

Kim Klacik, FTW.

-----

Change has to start somewhere for Baltimore and convincing voters to switch is a good first step.

Yep......but if she could do it, I get the impression she would do it...vs the democrats who just don't care........
Yes, she is not insignificant

she is piling trash on the baltimore black democrat power establishment

Kim Klacik, FTW.

-----

The Democrats in the same position could do no more than she will be able to do as a member of Congress..She will have to do it as a volunteer.

In this ad, Klacik is again walking the streets of Baltimore but she is now explaining some of her policy positions and how she would like to change the city. As she does so, the harsh present reality is transformed to give us a visual of what she envisions:

Did I miss the part that shows what she envisions?

I like her. I wouldn't move to Baltimore just to vote for her, but I love seeing strong, black women attacking that which the democrats rely on...

What started as a trickle of black people joining the Republican party after the election of Pres.Trump.
Is beginning to turn into a flood of black people fleeing the Democrat plantation. ... :cool:

Young conservative black women like Kim Klacik and Candace Owens are going to bring in ton's of black people into the Republican party. ... :thup:
Both women should be a breath of fresh air to every conservative, regardless of race. You don't have to listen to either of them for long to realize that they completely get it.

What started as a trickle of black people joining the Republican party after the election of Pres.Trump.
Is beginning to turn into a flood of black people fleeing the Democrat plantation. ... :cool:
Leo Terrell, a black civil rights attorney and LA talk radio host is another who is having a huge Impact on the black vote. A few months ago he ditched the democrats and became an ardent Trump supporter, now using his influence to sway the black vote.

“Getting rid of the trash”

what a racist. Just like trump calling it a “rat infested city”

who cares if she’s black. She’s still racist

- How white liberal DemonRats think

“Getting rid of the trash”

what a racist. Just like trump calling it a “rat infested city”

who cares if she’s black. She’s still racist

- How white liberal DemonRats think

But it actually is rat infested. How is stating that fact racist?
Because Racist white liberals need to pander and push hypocritical lies about Trump being racist

Let's see how they react when they discover the democrats have been casting votes using their names

Leo Terrell, a black civil rights attorney and LA talk radio host is another who is having a huge Impact on the black vote. A few months ago he ditched the democrats and became an ardent Trump supporter, now using his influence to sway the black vote.

Was he the guy absolutely fuming over Biden's "You ain't black!" stunt?

Was he the guy absolutely fuming over Biden's "You ain't black!" stunt?
Yeah, that's him. Fox News would have him on with Candace Owens when he was a democrat. He was painful to watch, always sounded bitter and angry, typical dem. His transformation has been amazing to watch, now he's positive, energetic, almost giddy pro Trump. He has a web site, check him out.

Forum List

Back