President Trump's Choice 2020

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In an effort to defeat President Trump and replace him with a more malleable President, the ChiComs, through their operative in the USA known as the DNC are presenting President Trump the following options:
  1. force the big blue States of NY and CA to open before their governors give the "all Clear", or
  2. continue into November election with a failing US economy
In the former, Blue State Governors are acting under orders from Xi not to reopen until he tells them to. Xi's lieutenants, Newsom and Cuomo will blame President Trump for any deaths as a result of them being "forced to open". They can use the press from these "avoidable deaths" to potentially cost President Trump some moderate votes. The ChiCom hope under this option is that enough Moderates will swing to whoever their candidate is that is running against President Trump in November -- it won't be Biden.

Under the latter, where social distancing only allows one person in the elevator at a time, the US economy simply will collapse with States refusing to open. You and I think that's a bad thing, but Xi and his lieutenants are willing to pull the US economy down around their ears if that's what it takes to defeat President Trump.

While as a practical matter, the Obama funded Wuhan Flu is a rounding error in epidemiological terms, it's being used as an economic weapon of mass destruction. I have to credit whoever came up with this plan, it's on par with how Stalin used the democrat Party to his full advantage in WWII

It's a foul choice, but one that the ChiComs, (including their surrogates and operatives in the DNC) forced upon President Trump when they unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu.

I had some off the cuff suggestion of how to respond, but some of them would appear to make President Trump "overreact" It's a clever game and plan. I think President Trump would be in a better position had he exposed and liquidated the Coup Plotters sooner, but we are where we are.

Interesting times indeed

In an effort to defeat President Trump and replace him with a more malleable President, the ChiComs, through their operative in the USA known as the DNC are presenting President Trump the following options:
  1. force the big blue States of NY and CA to open before their governors give the "all Clear", or
In the former, Blue State Governors are acting under orders from Xi not to reopen until he tells them to. Xi's lieutenants, Newsom and Cuomo will blame President Trump for any deaths as a result of them being "forced to open". They can use the press from these "avoidable deaths" to potentially cost President Trump some moderate votes. The ChiCom hope under this option is that enough Moderates will swing to whoever their candidate is that is running against President Trump in November -- it won't be Biden.

Under the latter, where social distancing only allows one person in the elevator at a time, the US economy simply will collapse with States refusing to open. You and I think that's a bad thing, but Xi and his lieutenants are willing to pull the US economy down around their ears if that's what it takes to defeat President Trump.

While as a practical matter, the Obama funded Wuhan Flu is a rounding error in epidemiological terms, it's being used as an economic weapon of mass destruction. I have to credit whoever came up with this plan, it's on par with how Stalin used the democrat Party to his full advantage in WWII

It's a foul choice, but one that the ChiComs, (including their surrogates and operatives in the DNC) forced upon President Trump when they unleashed the Obama funded Wuhan Flu.

I had some off the cuff suggestion of how to respond, but some of them would appear to make President Trump "overreact" It's a clever game and plan. I think President Trump would be in a better position had he exposed and liquidated the Coup Plotters sooner, but we are where we are.

Interesting times indeed
Fantastic post, Frank. Thank you.

Interesting times indeed
Get a grip on reality. Conspiracy garbage is your specialty.

Dems had no path to victory in 2020 unless they could wreck the economy.
Yep, sad, but true. It was their last ditch effort to SOMEHOW make our wonderful president look bad. Unfortunately for them, it has backfired tremendously for them, and most with at least half a functioning brain (sorry libtards) are even MORE supportive of President Trump because of this.

Dems had no path to victory in 2020 unless they could wreck the economy.
Yep, sad, but true. It was their last ditch effort to SOMEHOW make our wonderful president look bad. Unfortunately for them, it has backfired tremendously for them, and most with at least half a functioning brain (sorry libtards) are even MORE supportive of President Trump because of this.

Same strategy Dems used in 2006-2008.

Interesting times indeed
Get a grip on reality. Conspiracy garbage is your specialty.

Ok, Boomer

Interesting times indeed
He should create a task force of sorts headed by Pelosi
She heads a task force that will provide Trump with recommendations on what to do

Forum List

Back