President Trump willing and ready to meet leader of Iran anytime with no preconditions

Good and I hope Trump is packing and takes him out.....the people of Iran would cheer.....

Trump is a master negotiator but I don't think even Trump could talk some sense into that nutjob.

We'll see.

See! A triggered one right there. ONLY Americans are DUMB ENOUGH to believe Iran is the enemy in the ME
We still owe Iran a butt kicking from when they took over our embassy....and held our citizens for over a year....
You may be too young or uncaring to remember it as clearly as I do....

See! A triggered one right there. ONLY Americans are DUMB ENOUGH to believe Iran is the enemy in the ME
We still owe Iran a butt kicking from when they took over our embassy....and held our citizens for over a year....
I wasn't born yet nope,does that mean Iran owes a butt kicking for the CIA helping overthrow their democratically elected President of Iran in the 1950's and installing a dictator? That's the ONLY reason the Ayatollah is now in charge in Iran! The US once again meddling where it has no business meddling.

LOL, cons were so critical for Obama saying he may meet with Iran.
Indeed. Trump isn't a republican though he is a Populist who has built a career on TALKING to people and he gets things done that way. I love this idea and could care less what republican whiner it pisses off. We elected Trump to piss off BOTH parties and its working!

Then make sure you're ready to go to the front lines, OK?
You be on that C130 with your Rambo kit on your back and ready to take a bullet.

You know, if Obama had said this, the conservatives would be losing their shit.

But, because it's Trump, blind loyalty is required.

But, because it's Trump, blind loyalty is required
Obama and Trump are very different men...well one man and a boy from Kenya...so you are correct we would not be happy to hear this from Obama....

But, because it's Trump, blind loyalty is required.
Well
1. They DID lose their shit
2. I DOUBT a good chunk of the GOP will approve of this
3. We all know President Trump won't give a shit who doesn't like it. This is EXACTLY what our founders wanted open and free talk and trade between nations.

But, because it's Trump, blind loyalty is required
Obama and Trump are very different men...well one man and a boy from Kenya...so you are correct we would not be happy to hear this from Obama....

Rationalization with a side a denial that you got no intellectual consistency.

You look him straight in the eye and say””Do you want to continue to be a piranha or remembered for ages for uniting your country”
Art of the deal. Benefit selling.

Forum List

Back