President Trump vows to end radical left-wing indoctrination and anti-American sentiment in educational system. He is creating the "1776 Commission".

As one of the most important maneuvers to enact Chinese nationalism, the Communist government launched an extensive propaganda campaign of patriotic education after the Tiananmen Incident in 1989. The patriotic education campaign was well-engineered and appealed to nationalism in the name of patriotism to ensure loyalty in a population that was otherwise subject to many domestic discontents.

Sound Familiar

The patriotic education campaign was a state-led nationalist movement, which redefined the legitimacy of the post-Tiananmen leadership in a way that would permit the Communist Party's rule to continue on the basis of a non-Communist ideology. Patriotism was thus used to bolster CCP power in a country that was portrayed as besieged and embattled. The dependence on patriotism to build support for the government and the patriotic education campaign by the Communist propagandists were directly responsible for the nationalistic sentiment of the Chinese people in the mid-1990s.

Trump calls for Patriotic Education

except for the fact he wants constitutional history and china wants communist history,,,

nice try but all you did was make yourself look stupid,,,
Sorry Red, it is about the use of the state to inculcate youth into one narrative of history.
as long as its factual whats your problem???
Patriotic Education is a loaded term. Like the phrase enemy of the people that Trump loves to bandy about, Patriotic Education has its antecedents in the communist world.

I found it interesting the rationale for the Chinese patriotic education and Trump’s were very similar.
well considering youre a fucking idiot with severe TDS,,what you find interesting is irrelevant,,,
LOl....Listen Red I know you are triggered but you are supporting commie style education if you support Trump’s form of state sponsored educational patriotism.

Teaching kids to hate their nation because some teacher is pissed that Hillary lost so he or she has gone full TDS...is wrong...bring back patriotic teaching...its not hard to do...we have done and still do a lot of good in the world....teach our children to love their country....not hate it....

Hey, when someone starts talking bad about this country, I'm smart enough to know when they are blowing smoke. Same thing whenever I hear some conservative moron say that Trump can do no wrong, I'm smart enough to know better.

As one of the most important maneuvers to enact Chinese nationalism, the Communist government launched an extensive propaganda campaign of patriotic education after the Tiananmen Incident in 1989. The patriotic education campaign was well-engineered and appealed to nationalism in the name of patriotism to ensure loyalty in a population that was otherwise subject to many domestic discontents.

Sound Familiar

The patriotic education campaign was a state-led nationalist movement, which redefined the legitimacy of the post-Tiananmen leadership in a way that would permit the Communist Party's rule to continue on the basis of a non-Communist ideology. Patriotism was thus used to bolster CCP power in a country that was portrayed as besieged and embattled. The dependence on patriotism to build support for the government and the patriotic education campaign by the Communist propagandists were directly responsible for the nationalistic sentiment of the Chinese people in the mid-1990s.

except for the fact he wants constitutional history and china wants communist history,,,

Sorry Red, it is about the use of the state to inculcate youth into one narrative of history.
Patriotic Education is a loaded term. Like the phrase enemy of the people that Trump loves to bandy about, Patriotic Education has its antecedents in the communist world.

I found it interesting the rationale for the Chinese patriotic education and Trump’s were very similar.
well considering youre a fucking idiot with severe TDS,,what you find interesting is irrelevant,,,
LOl....Listen Red I know you are triggered but you are supporting commie style education if you support Trump’s form of state sponsored patriotism.
education is education,,it all depends on what youre teaching,,

why are you so afraid of teaching accurate american history???

Trump wants to establish a commission to counter the attempt to teach kids about slavery and native American genocide. Kids don't need to hear that. Kids need to hear that our founders created a Garden of Eden where every man, woman and child in our young country enjoyed a wonderful stress free life...https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article245815855.html
Yes, these are MUCH needed for Dim Dems AND Liberal Lunatics. They NEED to be re-educated NOW. They really ARE dumb! ;)

Teaching kids to hate their nation because some teacher is pissed that Hillary lost so he or she has gone full TDS...is wrong...bring back patriotic teaching...its not hard to do...we have done and still do a lot of good in the world....teach our children to love their country....not hate it....

Hey, when someone starts talking bad about this country, I'm smart enough to know when they are blowing smoke. Same thing whenever I hear some conservative moron say that Trump can do no wrong, I'm smart enough to know better.
:shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley: :shutupsmiley:

I love and like living in this country. If I didn't, I wouldn't have spent over 20 years in the Navy in service to this country. But, I also know that editing out all the bad parts does nobody any good. We have to remember ALL of the history, the good and the bad, because that is what history is. No country has ever had a completely good history, nor a completely bad one, it's a mix of both, and we would do well to remember that. Remember the good things so that we can repeat them and prosper, but also remember the bad things so that we don't repeat them.
But we replaced the good parts with only bad parts.....we are injecting hate into our youth...if you think that's a good thing then I can't help ya....

If you say so Putin
Thanks Xi Jinping.....

Sound Familiar

LOl....Listen Red I know you are triggered but you are supporting commie style education if you support Trump’s form of state sponsored patriotism.

The history I learned were from history books put out by educators and vetted by locally controlled groups. They were not put out by politicians sitting in the federal government who had a vested interest to highlight some areas of history or purge others. I am sure under Trump’s “patriotic education” he is the best president ever and his daughter Ivanka the smartest first daughter ever. Do you get the point now?

Sound Familiar

The history I learned were from history books put out by educators and vetted by locally controlled groups. They were not put out by politicians sitting in the federal government who had a vested interest to highlight some areas of history or purge others. I am sure under Trump’s “patriotic education” he is the best president ever and his daughter Ivanka the smartest first daughter ever. Do you get the point now?
are that brain dead you think trump will make up the curriculum???

your TDS has advanced past hope of recovery if you do,,,

Trump wants to establish a commission to counter the attempt to teach kids about slavery and native American genocide.

Get BENT, idiot, we already WERE teaching about all that, how do you think I learned it! We're just trying to stop your loony attempt to rewrite history and brainwash anymore children. Get BENT.
If we are already teaching it why are you tin foil hats so upset?
Dems are the champions of minorities although they were the slave owners they were the KKK they were the ones that left the Cubans to die they were the one beating and throwing the civil rights activists in jail. Dems are the champions of immigrants and yet they are the ones that threw thousands of them in internment camps and even killed them because of where they were born in WW2. Even worse they did it to American citizens because they were the wrong race.
I see the Dems motivation for erasing history because theirs is so fucked.

Our educational system is the reason for all the violent rioting, all the destruction of property, and damage to our economy. Critical Theory (not to be confused with Critical Thinking) is so toxic and divisive to a civil and productive society. One would do well to notice that it is primarily terrible fields with low academic standards such as Gender Studies, Ethnic Studies, etc. that focus on it more heavily.

Sound Familiar

1600390834947.gif

Sound Familiar

View attachment 390010
back atcha retard,,,

Trump wants to establish a commission to counter the attempt to teach kids about slavery and native American genocide.

Get BENT, idiot, we already WERE teaching about all that, how do you think I learned it! We're just trying to stop your loony attempt to rewrite history and brainwash anymore children. Get BENT.
If we are already teaching it why are you tin foil hats so upset?
Amen and a big Salute, Brother.

Sound Familiar

Actually it's simple, compare American principles and liberties to the communist states of the world. The China vs America issue should be front and center, just as Russia vs America was for many decades. Educate citizens why you are a Republic, and not some watered down democratic shytehole.

If Trump gets re-elected and follows through on this, that puts him past Reagan as far the greatest president of my lifetime. Reagan vowed to eliminate Carter's US Department of Education, except didn't.

"Trump, speaking before original copies of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence at the National Archives, characterized demonstrations against racial injustice as “left-wing rioting and mayhem” that “are the direct result of decades of left-wing indoctrination in our schools. It’s gone on far too long.”

View attachment 389989
Kids don't need to hear about slavery and the genocide of American Indians..got it.

It's part of our history. It's part of MY history. It's part of who I am. And, unfortunately, it's part of who and what you are.

If Trump gets re-elected and follows through on this, that puts him past Reagan as far the greatest president of my lifetime. Reagan vowed to eliminate Carter's US Department of Education, except didn't.

"Trump, speaking before original copies of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence at the National Archives, characterized demonstrations against racial injustice as “left-wing rioting and mayhem” that “are the direct result of decades of left-wing indoctrination in our schools. It’s gone on far too long.”

View attachment 389989
Kids don't need to hear about slavery and the genocide of American Indians..got it.
That is not what he wants. They can learn about the true story of slavery, the abolitionists , the Civil War and civil rights that mandated all people are equal. Real history of a great nation isn't always beautiful. but it worked, it's fair and made this country great.

Forum List

Back