President Trump Tweets the Elephant in the Room

Good question... coward, corrupt or incompetent?

An audit was already promised, yet they are walking back on the signatures and refusing on checking them, no matter what.

Is there a way on this forum to get rid of Twitter's Stalinist censorship of our great president?

I suppose all you right wingers could get together and whine at the same time. That might work.

If you believe the election was not fraudulent did you run out and invest money in Smartmatic and Dominion? Please do tell.

An audit was already promised, yet they are walking back on the signatures and refusing on checking them, no matter what.

Is there a way on this forum to get rid of Twitter's Stalinist censorship of our great president?

I suppose all you right wingers could get together and whine at the same time. That might work.

Too bad that major American Institutions that you once believed in are corrupt, corrupt, corrupt. And you are unable to re-set your compass to True North!
This just makes you a fool; an old fool.

Trump has had the uncanny ability to sniff out and expose major corruption in our institutions!
First, it was the FBI.
Second, it was the American media.
Third, it was the House majority Dimm's.

And now 4th, it is our electoral process.

Thank You, Mr. President!!!
The only thing Tramp ever sniffed is Stormy Danials' PUSSY!
How many teenage minorities have gotten pregnant today? And no one doing a thing about it. Reverend Al and Reverend jessie who both sold out so long ago.

It still cracks me up how you idiots melted down for four years then now you pretend you're somehow normal people, LOL

An audit was already promised, yet they are not checking the signatures, no matter what.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Why are you so scared to do it then?

I'm not. Go ahead and do it. I'll trust you.

You sure seem to be. All we hear from you people is "ignore the clear evidence of fraud!" and "trust us to run the elections."

An audit was already promised, yet they are not checking the signatures, no matter what.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

I'll take cheating Democrats for $800

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

Joe Biden 56,161,000

That would explain how we whooped Dems asses in House and Senate races while Trump supposedly got clobbered by Biden on the same ballots.

Joe Biden 56,161,000

That would explain how we whooped Dems asses in House and Senate races while Trump supposedly got clobbered by Biden on the same ballots.

What ass whooping are you speaking of in the Senate? Currently, it's evenly divided, and the runoff in GA is going to determine who has control of it. If one Dem wins, and one Rep wins, it will be equally divided. If a Rep wins both seats, then they get control of the Senate. If the Dems win both seats, then they have control. Exactly where is the ass whooping you speak of?

What ass whooping are you speaking of in the Senate? Currently, it's evenly divided, and the runoff in GA is going to determine who has control of it. If one Dem wins, and one Rep wins, it will be equally divided. If a Rep wins both seats, then they get control of the Senate. If the Dems win both seats, then they have control. Exactly where is the ass whooping you speak of?

Lib please you idiots poured hundreds of millions into Senate races and we whooped your ass in every single race, it wasn't even close. :eusa_hand:

Lib please you idiots poured hundreds of millions into Senate races and we whooped your ass in every single race, it wasn't even close. :eusa_hand:

If it was an ass whooping, then the Reps would have gotten the majority of Senate seats. But, it's evenly divided, so they didn't whoop as much ass as you claim.

Trump has had the uncanny ability to sniff out and expose major corruption in our institutions!
First, it was the FBI.
Second, it was the American media.
Third, it was the House majority Dimm's.

And now 4th, it is our electoral process.

Thank You, Mr. President!!!
The only thing Tramp ever sniffed is Stormy Danials' PUSSY!

Did it smell like you?

If it was an ass whooping, then the Reps would have gotten the majority of Senate seats. But, it's evenly divided, so they didn't whoop as much ass as you claim.

Go ahead throw another half billion at Senate races and get your ass whooped again it was entertaining for us. :auiqs.jpg:

Kemp sent money to Xi, right?

Several governors have secretive deals with China, that haven't exactly been above board. . . er, audited?

California's governor is the one known for the most opaque dealings, but I have read rumors Kemp was involved.

From the LA TIMES

From Mike Adams

Several governors have secretive deals with China, that haven't exactly been above board. . . er, audited?

California's governor is the one known for the most opaque dealings, but I have read rumors Kemp was involved.

From the LA TIMES

From Mike Adams

If only we had an FBI

If only

Forum List

Back