President Trump to speak soon

Have not listened to a trump speech other than snippets on TV or here. Since, about late 2017, when I wrote him off as being exactly what I thought, before the election, as he proved he was never going to grow into the job. He didn't.
He learned a lot on the job and he is so popular now because of promises made and promises kept. He got more done that was good for America and Americans in a short three years than any President of my lifetime. He gave us the best economy the country has ever had for ALL demographics and increased family wealth/buying power by thousands of dollars. He stopped most of the illegal immigration. He gave us the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes.

Okay so his personality can be off putting at times. Who cares when he can deliver the results he delivered?

I can't imagine how anybody who loves America and Americans could prefer Biden or any Democrat running over somebody with as great a MAGA vision as Trump has and actually delivers.

He learned a lot on the job and he is so popular now because of promises made and promises kept. He got more done that was good for America and Americans in a short three years than any President of my lifetime. He gave us the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes.

Okay so his personality can be off putting at times. Who cares when he can deliver the results he delivered?

I can't imagine how anybody who loves America and Americans could prefer Biden or any Democrat running over somebody with as great a MAGA vision as Trump has and actually delivers.

Crazy leftists care more about having something to cry about than they do about improving everyone's quality of life.

I can't tell, but I liked President Trump's response.

"Go home to mommy!"

That was great.

Not an Iowan.

Yeah... Trump's responses...great..

"Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleski, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said.'"
Mr Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects the movement of joints and is noticeable in his right arm and hand.

“But, but, but, the Nooz said he was cancelling going!”

Oh, he did cancel yesterday. I think it was even colder then than it is today, but not really by much.

If they told you he was canceling today, they lied.

But then what would be new about that?

Forum List

Back