President Trump Speaking in NH

He will talk about:

1) the upcoming election and how others should just bow out and clear the way for himself, all while trying his best to put down Haley and DeSantis for something?????

2). Then he will spend the rest of the time ranting about ( things he has mentioned at EVERY RALLY ever.) No New Material.
a) Witch Hunts
b) Unfair Media
c) There is just so much.....rinse and repeat.

And after, he'll make more declarations of how he wants to shut down any media outlets that don't broadcast every bit of his fascist rambling speeches, breaking away from any other program to do so, and then adding some fawning praise. As he recently did.

Censorship, it's the dictator way and the Trump way.

It's nice to have a bully in the Bully Pulpit but sooner or later people get tired of the snarkyness and want stuff to actually get done.

It's nice to have a bully in the Bully Pulpit but sooner or later people get tired of the snarkyness and want stuff to actually get done.
And this is why you see people looking colossally bored 20 minutes into his ramblings. Just playing the Greatest Hits. It's why he's failed to make any gains with voters in the swing states he lost last time...and will lose again this time.

That has to be a slimmed down fake photo of Trump.

No, they've fooled you into believing that his body armor makes him look heavier.

Nice try.

I'm sure that the only photos you believe are the ones that BULLDOG has tampered with.

It's just more of the same old regurgitated right wing, racist bullshit.

Right. And you just have nothing else to do in life but search for threads like this where you can

1705532644477.png

Still stinging from the Iowa VICTORY.

Who calls it "rape court".... other than someone that's quite familiar with it?
Well that's what it is, rape court.
He is there waiting to find out how much money he is going to have to pay one of the women he raped in the past.

And the FUNNIEST part of it all is this is literally the freaking day after a bunch of ignorant, low information, Iowa trailer trash Republicans voted for him as their presidential choice.

Go figure!
A RAPIST (among other things) is just the best we can come up with.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :fu:

Well that's what it is, rape court.
He is there waiting to find out how much money he is going to have to pay one of the women he raped in the past.

And the FUNNIEST part of it all is this is literally the freaking day after a bunch of ignorant, low information, Iowa trailer trash Republicans voted for him as their presidential choice.

Go figure!
A RAPIST (among other things) is just the best we can come up with.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :fu:

You're so much fun to trigger.

Let's hear more!

President Trump Speaking in NH​

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

You're so much fun to trigger.

Let's hear more!

That's pretty much it.
For the rape/defamation trial. He'll have to shell out buku bucks to her.
He'll of course waste more $$ on an appeal, which of course would normally be a really crappy business decision but not to worry.
He isn't really even paying his own legal bills anyway.
He's got clueless, MAGAt sheeple like yourself donating plenty of money for that out of their retirement savings.

But he'll lose on appeal and have to pay anyway.

Then sometime within the next two weeks Judge Engoron will come back with a judgement that he owes 350 million for his business fraud in New York.
It will likely be the end of his license to do business there as well.
He'll of course squeal like a stuck pig over that one too.
He'll waste more $$ on that appeal as well.
You cultists will pay for that one again.
And once again he'll lose his ass on the appeal and threaten to take it all the way to The SCOTUS.
But The Supreme Court won't touch it.
The End.
Of that anyway.

But let's not forget he also has a judgement coming down the pipe from The D.C. Circuit Court regarding his appeal on the ludicrous presidential immunity claim.
That he will fail is a given.
Then he will try to appeal that to The SCOTUS as well but there's a better than average chance they are going to say "Naw....fuck you....the appellate court made the right decision....so we don't need to hear it all again"
The end.
Well, not quite.

Remember soon after February 8th we get to hear whether The SCOTUS rules that Colorado and half the other states get to kick an insurrectionist off their ballots.
If the court rules yes...then it's over.
Then it becomes "Donald WHO?" very quickly.
I can already hear the weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board.

And all of this is just the warm up for his REAL criminal trials this year!

So no....nobody is "triggered" here.

More like....pass the popcorn please.

That's pretty much it.
For the rape/defamation trial. He'll have to shell out buku bucks to her.
He'll of course waste more $$ on an appeal, which of course would normally be a really crappy business decision but not to worry.
He isn't really even paying his own legal bills anyway.
He's got clueless, MAGAt sheeple like yourself donating plenty of money for that out of their retirement savings.

But he'll lose on appeal and have to pay anyway.

Then sometime within the next two weeks Judge Engoron will come back with a judgement that he owes 350 million for his business fraud in New York.
It will likely be the end of his license to do business there as well.
He'll of course squeal like a stuck pig over that one too.
He'll waste more $$ on that appeal as well.
You cultists will pay for that one again.
And once again he'll lose his ass on the appeal and threaten to take it all the way to The SCOTUS.
But The Supreme Court won't touch it.
The End.
Of that anyway.

But let's not forget he also has a judgement coming down the pipe from The D.C. Circuit Court regarding his appeal on the ludicrous presidential immunity claim.
That he will fail is a given.
Then he will try to appeal that to The SCOTUS as well but there's a better than average chance they are going to say "Naw....fuck you....the appellate court made the right decision....so we don't need to hear it all again"
The end.
Well, not quite.

Remember soon after February 8th we get to hear whether The SCOTUS rules that Colorado and half the other states get to kick an insurrectionist off their ballots.
If the court rules yes...then it's over.
Then it becomes "Donald WHO?" very quickly.
I can already hear the weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board.

And all of this is just the warm up for his REAL criminal trials this year!

So no....nobody is "triggered" here.

More like....pass the popcorn please.

Way too much nothing for me to waste my time reading,

TRIGGER.jpg

Come back soon and try again.

Forum List

Back