President Trump speaking in Minnesota today.

Minnesota is the land of liberals. It's a lost cause. Trump is better served spending his time in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

I'm watching and he's on fire today. He's tweaking them hilariously. He just said he will run for third and fourth terms. They're gonna be screaming. Lol.
1atrumptroll.jpg

Trump sounds way to confident, I want to hear more passion, brag but I need hope

I feel sorry for this country if Democrats win the White House back, and especially if they keep the House and God forbid, flip the Senate and
have the super-majority.

In 2009- 2010 it only amounted to 2 years of squabbling over Obamacare, but now that we've seen just how corrupt they are, this election holds much more at stake.

It’s good to see President Trump out talking to the people again, and even his press interviews. His press interview the other day was a half hour long and he knocked it out of the park. Meanwhile Basement Biden does a quick presser to announce Camel-Uh and they run out of the room without one question from the press.

It’s good to see President Trump out talking to the people again, and even his press interviews. His press interview the other day was a half hour long and he knocked it out of the park. Meanwhile Basement Biden does a quick presser to announce Camel-Uh and they run out of the room without one question from the press.
If Biden ever does come out, he'll have bikers showing up too.
1597694931480.png

1597694861384.png

I feel sorry for this country if Democrats win the White House back, and especially if they keep the House and God forbid, flip the Senate and
have the super-majority.

In 2009- 2010 it only amounted to 2 years of squabbling over Obamacare, but now that we've seen just how corrupt they are, this election holds much more at stake.
You need to vote like this is the last election ever, because if democrats win, it will be. They are chomping at the bit to lock Americans down permanently.

the job of a president is not to sing a lullaby and lull his believers into complacency...it's to speak the truth about things like Russian interference

i urged the people of Minnesota to vote for the Biden/Kamala ticket

Minnesota is the land of liberals. It's a lost cause. Trump is better served spending his time in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
I think Trump has a shot in Minnesota after what Democrats allowed to happen in Minneapolis. Hillary only beat Trump by 45,000 votes.

I'm watching and he's on fire today. He's tweaking them hilariously. He just said he will run for third and fourth terms. They're gonna be screaming. Lol.
What's funny is he really does think he can run for third and fourth terms.

Knocked it out of the park..LOL!!

Forum List

Back