President Trump Puts Out a Brilliant Video on the Border Crisis

ok, lied

change that 10 year low to 46 years..

"Overall, removals are down because the border's under better control than it has been in 45 years," said Tom Homan, acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

New data released by DHS show that Border Patrol arrests are at a 46-year low. Border officers apprehended 310,531 people for being in the country illegally in fiscal 2017, a 25 percent decrease from the year before.

:cul2:kiss that.

Trump is a lying bitch.

Border crossings/arrests are at a 10 year low. FACT

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

Haha..do these numbers indicate a “crisis” to you...what’s your number? At what point would you call it a crisis?
In November, 51,856 people were apprehended between ports of entry on the Southwest Border, compared with 51,001 in the month of October. In FY18, a total of 396,579 individuals were apprehended between ports of entry on our Southwest Border.
Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

live in Texas , the state with the largest US/Mexico border.

Hispanics have 0 effect on my everyday life - ZERO.

Trump is full of shit. Trump is a liar.

end of story

Got it.
LefTard Logic:
“Wetbacks don’t affect my life therefore I don’t give two fucks how they affect my fellow countrymen.”

That’s awesome...a super American attitude...ask Mollie Tibbetts how wetbacks affected her life.

Trump is a lying bitch.

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

Haha..do these numbers indicate a “crisis” to you...what’s your number? At what point would you call it a crisis?
In November, 51,856 people were apprehended between ports of entry on the Southwest Border, compared with 51,001 in the month of October. In FY18, a total of 396,579 individuals were apprehended between ports of entry on our Southwest Border.

end of story

Got it.
LefTard Logic:
“Wetbacks don’t affect my life therefore I don’t give two fucks how they affect my fellow countrymen.”

That’s awesome...a super American attitude...ask Mollie Tibbetts how wetbacks affected her life.

:itsok: you need to change neighborhoods

Trump is a lying bitch.

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.
22,000 children crossed the border in Dec. 2000 of them had NO PARENTS!....You are a FUCKING IDIOT, American Communist@

22000 migrant children illegally crossed the Southern U.S. border in December - Daily Mail
Daily Mail › uk › article-6555517

10 hours ago · Some 22,000 minors illegally crossed the Southern U.S. border in December, a number that government officials say bolsters the

Trump is a lying bitch.

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

end of story

Got it.
LefTard Logic:

You need a lobotomy.....perhaps 2 as you are that fucking stupid!

No asshole but they were flying, and all during the mulattos terms in office....as he hid under his desk!

They launched their latest one in 2017 on July 4; the blob was golfing. His response was to fall in love with the dictator (his words) and salute their top general. You're almost as big a dumbass as your messiah is.
And not a one since....yes, let's get up in his face, he'd like that....you too stupid to even answer, but entertaining!

Uhh...that is how you treat a dictator; you confront them. Oh wait..that is what real Presidents do. You put pressure on them and their allies. But since we're in a war with China; they have zero incentive to help us out and every incentive not to.

As far as testing their missiles...They don't need to; as long as the American President is in "love" with the the NK dictator and they have their missile program in tact...why would they upset the apple cart if you're Kim Jon Ungh or whatever his name is.? They're winning the relationship; Americans aren't doing anything except loving them as they keep their finger over the button.

That you can't see this...well...is not surprising in the least.
Yes, the Jug earred, mulatto freak was a strong leader....ROTFLMFAO!!!!...TOO EASY!

When all else fails, try to blame Obama! Meanwhile...
Uhh...that is how you treat a dictator; you confront them. Oh wait..that is what real Presidents do. You put pressure on them and their allies. But since we're in a war with China; they have zero incentive to help us out and every incentive not to.

As far as testing their missiles...They don't need to; as long as the American President is in "love" with the the NK dictator and they have their missile program in tact...why would they upset the apple cart if you're Kim Jon Ungh or whatever his name is.? They're winning the relationship; Americans aren't doing anything except loving them as they keep their finger over the button.

That you can't see this...well...is not surprising in the least
The Obomanation RED LINE.....ROTFLMFAO....SO EASY!

Red-Face.jpg

Trump is a lying bitch.

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

end of story

Got it.
LefTard Logic:

My neighborhood is beautiful bud...I take my morning shit just feet from the edge of the Pacific...but quess what, I live much of my life away from my home. Unfortunately I own a number of properties located near or in wetback infested shitholes. I have to mingle with the cockroaches.

Trump is a lying bitch.

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

end of story

Got it.
LefTard Logic:

My neighborhood is beautiful bud...I take my morning shit just feet from the edge of the Pacific...but quess what, I live much of my life away from my home. Unfortunately I own a number of properties located near or in wetback infested shitholes. I have to mingle with the cockroaches.

you are the roach;

PS: Nobody believes you.

President Trump tweeted a brilliant video about the crisis at the border and it shows Schumer up for the lying hypocrite he is. It’s unlikely the media will notice it.

Watch:

Wow.. a 5 second commercial.. Lots of effort. Can't say it was worth several $MILL it cost to produce...

What the fuck is it? Is it a TV show?
Trump's Tards only have a 30 second attention span. The intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. That's why they are so easy to hoax.

From the Party who tell us $4,700 in ads made them flip their vote to Trump

Nice, we really do need that wall.

These idiots here, why aren't you already moving to Mexico?

President Trump tweeted a brilliant video about the crisis at the border and it shows Schumer up for the lying hypocrite he is. It’s unlikely the media will notice it.

Watch:

Wow.. a 5 second commercial.. Lots of effort. Can't say it was worth several $MILL it cost to produce...

What the fuck is it? Is it a TV show?
Trump's Tards only have a 30 second attention span. The intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. That's why they are so easy to hoax.

Aint no lack of "tards" on either side.

Awwwww. Both sides!

Has anyone verified that the images in that video are recent and captured on our southern border?

If the images are many years old or captured nowhere near our border, would it matter to Trombies?

Forum List

Back