President Trump Puts Out a Brilliant Video on the Border Crisis

President Trump tweeted a brilliant video about the crisis at the border and it shows Schumer up for the lying hypocrite he is. It’s unlikely the media will notice it.

Watch:

You lost everyone with the inclusion of brilliant and trump.
Anyone who makes $3 billion, never held elected office and beat a murdering bitch who spent over a BILLION DOLLARS to beat him...AND LOST is a fucking genius....like it or not NO ONE ELSE has even come close!

President Trump tweeted a brilliant video about the crisis at the border and it shows Schumer up for the lying hypocrite he is. It’s unlikely the media will notice it.

Watch:

Anyone who makes $3 billion, never held elected office and beat a murdering bitch who spent over a BILLION DOLLARS to beat him...AND LOST is a fucking genius....like it or not NO ONE ELSE has even come close!

Who has made 3 billion?

Watch:

Here's a brilliant 2-1/2 minute video on how well Trump's wall would work.

Watch:

Who has made 3 billion?
The 71-year-old president, who became the first billionaire to serve in the Oval Office when he was inaugurated in January 2017, has a net worth of $3.1 billion, according to new estimates from Forbes

Watch:

NOT what is now proposed!...but if it was 50 ft. High, it would work better!

Watch:

Nope, walls don’t work...unless you ask those who know better.
How a border fence destroyed a tight community

The Jews did it correctly 99.9% terrorist free, according to PM!

220px-Bethlehem_Wall_Graffiti_-_Ich_bin_ein_Berliner.jpg

Watch:

Who has made 3 billion?
The 71-year-old president, who became the first billionaire to serve in the Oval Office when he was inaugurated in January 2017, has a net worth of $3.1 billion, according to new estimates from Forbes

I'll wait until his tax returns see some sun shine first.

Didn't he give a video to his NK Lover as well? Clearly the videos work. LOL
Have you had a nuke fall on you lately, or even fired, you dumb ABNORMAL!

Yeah....the video prevented it. LOL.
And you with the IQ of a moth know this....ROTFLMFAO!....oh look...a candle!

Ahh...did any nukes fall on your house before your blob showed up? No. So clearly the blob has not done anything in that area as a nuke missile could fall tomorrow.
If my IQ is of a moth, I suppose yours may be of a paramecium because even I can figure that out. Ooh look, there is some frog excrement....your dinner is served.
No asshole but they were flying, and all during the mulattos terms in office....as he hid under his desk!

They launched their latest one in 2017 on July 4; the blob was golfing. His response was to fall in love with the dictator (his words) and salute their top general. You're almost as big a dumbass as your messiah is.

Watch:

Who has made 3 billion?

MADDOW SHOWED THEM TO YOU....You mean you missed it?

Rachel Maddow's not-so-big reveal of Trump's tax returns

Have you had a nuke fall on you lately, or even fired, you dumb ABNORMAL!

Ahh...did any nukes fall on your house before your blob showed up? No. So clearly the blob has not done anything in that area as a nuke missile could fall tomorrow.
If my IQ is of a moth, I suppose yours may be of a paramecium because even I can figure that out. Ooh look, there is some frog excrement....your dinner is served.
No asshole but they were flying, and all during the mulattos terms in office....as he hid under his desk!

They launched their latest one in 2017 on July 4; the blob was golfing. His response was to fall in love with the dictator (his words) and salute their top general. You're almost as big a dumbass as your messiah is.
And not a one since....yes, let's get up in his face, he'd like that....you too stupid to even answer, but entertaining!

Who has made 3 billion?

Don't be an intentional idiot.

Who has made 3 billion?

Don't be an intentional idiot.
That spot you already filled!

And not a one since....yes, let's get up in his face, he'd like that....you too stupid to even answer, but entertaining!

Uhh...that is how you treat a dictator; you confront them. Oh wait..that is what real Presidents do. You put pressure on them and their allies. But since we're in a war with China; they have zero incentive to help us out and every incentive not to.

As far as testing their missiles...They don't need to; as long as the American President is in "love" with the the NK dictator and they have their missile program in tact...why would they upset the apple cart if you're Kim Jon Ungh or whatever his name is.? They're winning the relationship; Americans aren't doing anything except loving them as they keep their finger over the button.

That you can't see this...well...is not surprising in the least.

Uhh...that is how you treat a dictator; you confront them. Oh wait..that is what real Presidents do. You put pressure on them and their allies. But since we're in a war with China; they have zero incentive to help us out and every incentive not to.

As far as testing their missiles...They don't need to; as long as the American President is in "love" with the the NK dictator and they have their missile program in tact...why would they upset the apple cart if you're Kim Jon Ungh or whatever his name is.? They're winning the relationship; Americans aren't doing anything except loving them as they keep their finger over the button.

Yes, the Jug earred, mulatto freak was a strong leader....ROTFLMFAO!!!!...TOO EASY!

Trump is a lying bitch.

Border crossings/arrests are at a 10 year low. FACT

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

Trump is a lying bitch.

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

Haha..do these numbers indicate a “crisis” to you...what’s your number? At what point would you call it a crisis?
In November, 51,856 people were apprehended between ports of entry on the Southwest Border, compared with 51,001 in the month of October. In FY18, a total of 396,579 individuals were apprehended between ports of entry on our Southwest Border.
Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Yes, the Jug earred, mulatto freak was a strong leader....ROTFLMFAO!!!!...TOO EASY!

When all else fails, try to blame Obama! Meanwhile...

That you can't see this...well...is not surprising in the least

Trump is a lying bitch.

THERES NO BORDER CRISIS.

Haha..do these numbers indicate a “crisis” to you...what’s your number? At what point would you call it a crisis?
In November, 51,856 people were apprehended between ports of entry on the Southwest Border, compared with 51,001 in the month of October. In FY18, a total of 396,579 individuals were apprehended between ports of entry on our Southwest Border.
Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

live in Texas , the state with the largest US/Mexico border.

Hispanics have 0 effect on my everyday life - ZERO.

Trump is full of shit. Trump is a liar.

end of story

Forum List

Back