President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

According to Jorge Ramos many in the invasion have already been deported at least once.
The objective this time is not to deport them but to prevent them from entering the US so that they will not have to be deported.
You misunderstand. If they have been deported in the past, they are already criminals.
I don't see why it is significant. The important thing is to prevent them from entering the US by whatever means necessary.

Just having the military on the border won't do any good. They have to be allowed to actively repel the invasion. Shoot to kill.

I hope that there are American guerrillas using swift attacks against the invaders. Drones carrying small timed bombs would also be a good tactic.

I think they need to round up all the police dogs in the area, and make a wall of military with the dogs. Not one shot fired.

If you notice there are mostly men who look perfectly healthy. That should tell you how rigged this is. Something strange about this stunt demos are funding to get people here illegally.

Or hope for a harsh response. Democrats realize they are losing ground with the Hispanic society, so they are trying to turn them against the Republicans before midterms.

Just having the military on the border won't do any good. They have to be allowed to actively repel the invasion. Shoot to kill.

I hope that there are American guerrillas using swift attacks against the invaders. Drones carrying small timed bombs would also be a good tactic.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about natural rights or abortion rights.

Having just seen the HOARD over the weekend I fully expect him to do his duty and defend our border from these invaders.
let's end our drug war so we can afford to fund an investment down south.
lol So you want to send American jobs down south? Why?
to avoid this multitude? you can visit over there and hopefully be able to work, if you should want.
lol We can avoid this multitude by putting up the border fence the President has asked for or, failing that, use sufficiently decisive force to prevent them from ever crossing our border that they will realize they are better off in their own countries, however dismal or violent they may be, than dying on the US border. It is their responsibility to develop their countries, not our's.

Having just seen the HOARD over the weekend I fully expect him to do his duty and defend our border from these invaders.
to avoid this multitude? you can visit over there and hopefully be able to work, if you should want.
lol We can avoid this multitude by putting up the border fence the President has asked for or, failing that, use sufficiently decisive force to prevent them from ever crossing our border that they will realize they are better off in their own countries, however dismal or violent they may be, than dying on the US border. It is their responsibility to develop their countries, not our's.
how does that make a profit?

how does that make a profit?
Investing in the US instead of in other countries will create jobs here in the US instead of in some foreign country. That profits all Americans.

And how will they ever advance if we allow them a place to run to? In a sense, we would be hurting them more by allowing them to come than telling them they have to go home. Sorry, but liberty and advancement are not free. It comes at a price.

nobody takes the right wing seriously about natural rights or abortion rights.
Nobody with any sense takes talk about "natural rights" seriously.

Article 4 Section 4...

The President has a responsibility to stop the invasion.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.
MAGA!!!!

There already is a fence...tiny trump wants a wall...paid for by Mexico.

This is what Trump should use to solve the Illegal Immigration Invasion problem:

maxresdefault.jpg

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

MAGA!!!!

You bet.

Have you seen the check from Mexico to pay for it? Me neither.

There already is a fence...tiny trump wants a wall...paid for by Mexico.
Do you think the so called "refugees" should be allowed into the USA?

MAGA!!!!

You bet.

Have you seen the check from Mexico to pay for it? Me neither.

Nope. Not yet.

However. Withholding foreign aid from the countries the invasion is coming from would pay for that wall.

Hope that's what comes to pass.

Forum List

Back