President Trump on Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd: "he's a sleepy son of a bitch" at Trump rally right now

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he also defended the lack of tickets sold for the South Korea olympics: "it's hard to sell tickets when you might get nuked"

• Banned
Trump in Pennsylvania is exactly why he won. He’s himself. He’s energetic. He’s exciting. He cares. He’s smart.... and most of all he wants what’s best for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

• Banned
Trump when crowd starts to boo Kim Jong-un: "No, it's very positive. No. After the meeting you may do that, but now we have to be very nice. Let's see what happens."

• Banned
"I did The Apprentice for NBC for 14 years...Arnold failed. Martha Stewart failed...I gave 'em good ratings when they were dying, and they do nothing but kill me.''

What a sorry excuse for a president. Is he incapable of growing up? He just says the same shit over and over again. Just pathetic.

• Banned
"This rally should really help Rick Saccone beat Chuck Todd on Tuesday" - Maddow

"We can't say Make America Great Again, because I already did that!"

Trump's 2020 slogan: "Keep America Great, exclamation point!"

Trump on Maxine Waters: “Low IQ individual”

"Lamb the sham.... seems like a nice guy, he is not as good looking as me."

"Just to be clear on what happened just now:
Trump said he won 52% of women, but he was apparently referring to *white* women...
...and then he described Maxine Waters as a "very low IQ individual.""

DX99BpMWkAEX8TO.jpg

Trump is 10 trillion times better looking than Lamb.

Forum List

Back