Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

And yet, he soundly defeated you.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

Trump also used the term for his closest rival, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.

'We have somebody that's not at the top of his game, never was at the top of a game, never was. We have a guy who is a dumb son of a bitch,' Trump said to the cheers of his MAGA crowd.

I can't recall Obama, Bush, or Clinton ever talking this way about their opponents. Maybe it happened, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, yet this is Trump day in and day out. He has no decorum whatsoever. He wants to regain the top office in the land, which he lost for precisely this kind of behavior, and embarrass us on the world stage once again and his supporters are gaga for it. It really shows you how far our society has decayed.

He also said the same of Ron DeSantis, the guy who won his reelection by a historic 20 point margin.

'They say, "Will you run against the president? Will you run against the president?" He says, "I have no comment." I said that means he's running, this son of a b***h is running against me. I got him elected, and he's running,' Trump went on.

Trump is a monster.

Donny, in my opinion is an anti-Constitution, anti-American values, low moral, functional moron, with (according to the woman he fkd while married and then paid for her silence) a little mushroom dick. This is the leader of the radical right.

Biden didn’t defeat anyone. The criminal cabal of the DNC and RINOs installed him via rigging.

Soundly? Was Killary beaten soundly? Apparently she was.Trump was defrauded. It becomes more obvious with each incitement. You are perpetuating the lie. That Trump lost is the conspiracy theory here.

Biden-Lucifer-1.jpg

I am fairly certain Biden lives in lucifers anus.

I notice that you didn’t say Pedo Joe doesnt act this way…wonder why?

The more he says shit like this, the more popular he is with his base. However he’ll need more than just his base if he’s going to win the election

Speech like this is not going to move any voters to his side, it's just not presidential. It's political idiocy and the term he's using for others applies also to himself.
It’s typical dumb Don. He’s right though. Joe is a dumb SOB, but so is Don. It’s the wonders of the uniparty.

Forum List

Back