Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

Your own polls has 62% of people think the country is headed in the wrong direction. That means you're kind of stupid LOL

You realize we were talking about the economy, right? Seems that poll stung you because you felt the need to switch.

You realize we were talking about the economy, right? Seems that poll stung you because you felt the need to switch.
You realize the economy is the most important thing don't you? Oh wait you probably don't. You posted a little bit too much information for your own good didn't you? What a dumb SOB you are hahaha
Screenshot_20230716-234935_Twitter.jpg

62% think we are headed in the wrong direction. What about that don't you understand? It's the economy stupid

So? I think we're heading in the wrong direction too. For one, this Congress ain't doing shit. For another, we're heading toward a Biden/Trump rematch. Two of the worst presidents in my lifetime. This country loses no matter which of them wins.

So? I think we're heading in the wrong direction too. For one, this Congress ain't doing shit. For another, we're heading toward a Biden/Trump rematch. Two of the worst presidents in my lifetime. This country loses no matter which of them wins.

They arent radical right. They have no problems with his deficits, debt, gun laws, abuse of power etc.
Honestly, right/left spectrum wise, I am not sure how to classify many of the assholes we deal with and discuss. As it has been said, not only by me, both extremes lead to the same place. Whatever radical side, I'm not going to the end of the journey quietly.

Honestly, right/left spectrum wise, I am not sure how to classify many of the assholes we deal with and discuss. As it has been said, not only by me, both extremes lead to the same place. Whatever radical side, I'm not going to the end of the journey quietly.
Radicals are tomorrow's reactionaries.

See Irving Kristol.

Radicals are tomorrow's reactionaries.

See Irving Kristol.
Unfortunately, I think you have it reversed. Today's reactionaries are tomorrow's radicals. People get carried away patterns of living, thinking and associations. Look at the J-6ers. Reactionaries can go to radicals as fast as a Challenger SRT does 0-60 in the right environment and influence.

Forum List

Back