Fired up Trump slams Biden as a 'dumb son of a b****'

Donny, in my opinion is an anti-Constitution, anti-American values, low moral, functional moron, with (according to the woman he fkd while married and then paid for her silence) a little mushroom dick. This is the leader of the radical right.
They arent radical right. They have no problems with his deficits, debt, gun laws, abuse of power etc.

Again better than any evidence that you have presented. Drooling over the most corrupt president ever, Joe Biden is not a good way to go through life. Gas lighting in this forum just makes you look stupid and wrong

Now you prove you're not even bright enough to think up your own insults. Sad really.

And I didn't need to post my own links when I used your own links to prove you're rightarded.

Now you prove you're not even bright enough to think up your own insults. Sad really.

And I didn't need to post my own links when I used your own links to prove you're rightarded.
You have to be pretty stupid to not care that EVERYTHING is more expensive now. Those are the real life facts. Corrupt old Joe Biden is responsible obviously moron. He is laughing at you as am I.

You have to be pretty stupid to not care that EVERYTHING is more expensive now. Those are the real life facts. Corrupt old Joe Biden is responsible obviously moron. He is laughing at you as am I.

I don't care because my household income grew more than inflation. That's how you beat inflation on a personal level.

Oh, and that's yet another old link which agrees with me and doesn't blame Biden.

:dance:

Maybe for you but not for everybody else. Are you really are one selfish son of a bitch. Just like droolin Joe.
I don't care because my household income grew more than inflation. That's how you beat inflation on a personal level.

Oh, and that's yet another old link which agrees with me and doesn't blame Biden.

:dance:

Maybe for you but not for everybody else. Are you really are one selfish son of a bitch. Just like droolin Joe.

If you cared about your fellow Americans, you wouldn't vote for Trump. Save me your crocodile tears.

If you cared about your fellow Americans, you wouldn't vote for Trump. Save me your crocodile tears.
You've already proven that you are a selfish son of a bitch. That's why you voted for Biden. The cost of living was much less under Trump. Couldn't you just stop thinking of yourself and think of other people for once? You selfish son of a bitch

You've already proven that you are a selfish son of a bitch. That's why you voted for Biden. The cost of living was much less under Trump. Couldn't you just stop thinking of yourself and think of other people for once? You selfish son of a bitch

Feel free to re-read post #209 as many times as needed.

Feel free to re-read post #209 as many times as needed.
You really are a selfish son of a bitch. Feel free to read this as many times as it would take to sink in. Joe Biden is laughing at you as am I hahaha.

You really are a selfish son of a bitch. Feel free to read this as many times as it would take to sink in. Joe Biden is laughing at you as am I hahaha.

You postin' more old links? Figures.

Here's a fresh one. You can't even get a majority to give Biden a disapproval on the economy now...

You postin' more old links? Figures.

Here's a fresh one. You can't even get a majority to give Biden a disapproval on the economy now...

I'm going to change that from you being a selfish son of a bitch to a dumb son of a bitch this is from your poll LOL
Screenshot_20230801-161331_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Anyone who loves truth, justice, and the American way cheered the J6 indictment today.
Anyone who loves truth and Justice is angry at the incredible dishonest Democrats who are doing this for political purposes to their rival

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back