President Trump Official Statement Thread

I voted a profoundly damaged buffoon OUT of office.
agreed

but all we are offered is buffoons Mac

were most let to 'read' them w/out ID, most would realize they all blabber on similarly as...bufffons!

1616412034725.png

~S~

agreed

were most let to 'read' them w/out ID, most would realize they all blabber on similarly as...bufffons!

View attachment 470745
~S~
I agree that for the most part our professional political class are incompetent

and the limited intelligence they do have is devoted to enriching themselves

Trump represented our last hope to drain the swamp and shallow-minded libs rejected it

You voted your emotions not rationally based on the issues
And yet I agree more with Biden on the issues, as I clearly list in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

So, like a good Trumpster, you're just creating fantasies and running with them.

And yet I agree more with Biden on the issues, as I clearly list in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.
I think you are clearly a leftist and not a moderate on the issues

so I will stop expecting anything more than partisanship from you in the future

I think you are clearly a leftist and not a moderate on the issues

so I will stop expecting anything more than partisanship from you in the future
Neat. You're also free to lie about me all you want. I'm just not required to respond or enable.

Since the controlled state social media platforms are still censoring President Trump. I think a statement thread can make sense to keep him fighting against the swamp DNC trying to silence freedom of speech!

Statement on 03/21/21:

ExCW87zWUAUyK9Q

ExCW87uWUAYGuIu
I stopped reading at the first lie. It was the first sentence.
The housing centers is 729% above capacity. Biden is a mistake.

agreed

View attachment 470745
~S~
I agree that for the most part our professional political class are incompetent

and the limited intelligence they do have is devoted to enriching themselves

Trump represented our last hope to drain the swamp and shallow-minded libs rejected it
Now we must consolidate for our own. There can be plenty of time of good living but the realities of the rest of the world is coming. The asses ruined Camelot compared to everything else. Inclusion was not good enough. The best of all groups at the top had massive failures and excuses were made. We the peons live this. What was not right can be fixed or helped massively. Bu the top with psychopaths and sociopaths in love with self power and money destroys a nation with people who want to get paid off.

Neat. You're also free to lie about me all you want.
I have never said anything except that you are a knee-jerk anti trumpster and a fake moderate
From that same line of my sig, illustrating what a liar you are:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You lie so naturally that you don't even realize you do it.

You illustrate my opinions daily, and I do appreciate that.

Neat. You're also free to lie about me all you want.
I have never said anything except that you are a knee-jerk anti trumpster and a fake moderate
From that same line of my sig, illustrating what a liar you are:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You lie so naturally that you don't even realize you do it.

You illustrate my opinions daily, and I do appreciate that.
I dont disagree with you on this

you may have called yourself a centrist at one time but you arent that now

you are a no holds barred anything goes partisan liberal now

Forum List

Back