President Trump Official Statement Thread

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Since the controlled state social media platforms are still censoring President Trump. I think a statement thread can make sense to keep him fighting against the swamp DNC trying to silence freedom of speech!

Statement on 03/21/21:

ExCW87zWUAUyK9Q

ExCW87uWUAYGuIu

I find it interesting the Biden ADMIN wont allow journalists to report on the scene of the border crisis or do ride alongs With ICE.

Why? I thought Dems were all about transparency.

Everything is under the rug with the Corrupt Joe administration. He can hide all he wants while we get distracted with debating about Mr. Potato Head.

Child Endangerment, Trumped-Up supported: Posted in this thread,: Rambunctious poster, ColonelAngus poser, Conservativeguy877 poster: Just examples of Trumped-Up Brand unfamiliar with how little kids even understand the oceans, rivers, and lakes and when the Holy Spirit Urges.

Captured on Film, Republicans will sell the Child Endangerment tapes for profit, on the underground. Baby genitalia mutilating Murdoc Industries brand creating itself is self-admitted in the Biden Administration. What is Fox saying about border Child Endangerment, against protections from the Biden Administration(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 20: 1-16 may be what you think. Matt 25: 14-30 is what you get: Now getting remedied under Biden-Harris.)

Since the controlled state social media platforms are still censoring President Trump. I think a statement thread can make sense to keep him fighting against the swamp DNC trying to silence freedom of speech!

Statement on 03/21/21:

ExCW87zWUAUyK9Q

ExCW87uWUAYGuIu

LOLOL.. Trump is still grandstanding.

Statement on 03/21/21:

ExCW87zWUAUyK9Q

ExCW87uWUAYGuIu
If you created this thread to irk the likes of Mac, Crepitus, Faun and JoeB then you’re likely a success.

Statement on 03/21/21:

ExCW87zWUAUyK9Q

ExCW87uWUAYGuIu
I stopped reading at the first lie. It was the first sentence.
Here is your president

View attachment 470670
Here is your brain.
View attachment 470676
If so you are lucky I am not president

but senile old joe is president and he drools

Statement on 03/21/21:

ExCW87zWUAUyK9Q

ExCW87uWUAYGuIu
Who gives a rat's a$$ what the Loser-in-Chief... the Chief Twit... the Chief Liar... has to say... he's yesterdays' news... thank God.

Perhaps he can milk another couple-of-hundred millions out of his dwindling number of worshipers and other minions.

"There's a sucker born every minute" - P.T. Barnum

----------

He had his chance. And he flubbed it. He and his big mouth are his own worst enemies.

And he'll go down in history right alongside Benedict Arnold and John Wilkes Booth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back