President Trump may be in grave danger in Dallas

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is the Deep State stupid enough to throw this country into a civil war?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What would the "sides" be in a civil war? Those who live in comic-book fantasies versus those who do not?
That oughta be pretty quick. Try not to blink. Should be over faster than Bowling Green.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The two lesbos across the street better hope this don’t happen

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He will be surrounded by tens of thousands of his friends.

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Reaction score
2016:
They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don’t be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

It’s about the unholy dynamics between big government, big business, and big media.They all benefit by the billions of dollars from this partnership, and it’s in all of their interests to protect one another. It’s one for all and all for one.
An Interesting Take on Trump

Thanks God it has not happened! And hopefully, Trump's security people know what to expect from Deep State and their puppets.

Last edited:

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What would the "sides" be in a civil war? Those who live in comic-book fantasies versus those who do not?
That oughta be pretty quick. Try not to blink. Should be over faster than Bowling Green.
You might want to say a little prayer for him tonight.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Will the democrats try to assasinate him? What did biden mean by his strange statement of Trump must be gotten rid of by the l7th ....was it just a gaffe or a signal to someone?

Disturbance in The Force? President Trump May Be In Grave Danger
When I read he would be in Dallas, the first thing that came to mind was JFK being assassinated there in 1963. A LOT more people wanted Kennedy dead, however. And Trump's Secret Service protection appears to be top-notch and much better than Kennedy's.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You might also want to bone up on history. There was once a person named Gavrilo Princip. He fired the shot that ignited the entire world into the "War to end all wars."

His words have a familiar ring to them, eerily comparable to the sentiment among the leftists on this discussion board: "I am not a criminal, for I destroyed a bad man. I thought I was right."

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/archduke-ferdinand-assassinated

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's actually far FAR FAR more likely that I might not.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Will the democrats try to assasinate him? What did biden mean by his strange statement of Trump must be gotten rid of by the l7th ....was it just a gaffe or a signal to someone?

Disturbance in The Force? President Trump May Be In Grave Danger
When I read he would be in Dallas, the first thing that came to mind was JFK being assassinated there in 1963. A LOT more people wanted Kennedy dead, however. And Trump's Secret Service protection appears to be top-notch and much better than Kennedy's.
My local Wal-Mart has better protection than JFK had.

Does Rump have a motorcade?

Becuase, as you know, there are "thousands and thousands of people on rooftops". Believe me. They're rapists. Very fine people.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I see this thread has morphed into another CRC civil war fantasy.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List