President Trump: “Justice Is Coming For Hillary”

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

This will make your day. A brand new ad was just released from President Trump. “Ad” really isn’t even the right word. More like a statement. More like an announcement of what is coming. And what is coming is her immediate arrest. It has been a long time coming, but the timing had to be just right.

OP comment: Well, I am not sure if the arrest is immediate, but the video is great.

And Mexico is going to pay for the wall...................

Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer...

As much as I dislike Hillary, and that's quite a bit, there's nothing coming for her.

• Banned
No it isn't.

Grieves me to say that, but.....no it isn't.

I keep saying . . . it took years for the simple straightforward case of Kyle Rittenhouse to get to court and trial.

THIS case includes classified docs, deep state cover-ups, and more. It is moving about as fast as one could expect without real news to aid in investigations like they did in Watergate

Blatant lies. ("I did not have sexual relations with that woman.....") in politics gained acceptance when her husband got caught with DNA evidence. Fast forward to today, and lying is just part of the game. Much like stealing second base in baseball is just part of the game. It is not against the rules, and is just an accepted way of winning the game. IMHO, Too many Americans accept Hillary, smashing phones, wiping hard drives, spying on our president and fabricating dossiers as just something like stealing second base in baseball.... Nothing could be further from the truth. Accepting, lying, spying and cheating as just "part of the game" will be the end of this nation.

And Mexico is going to pay for the wall...................
Of course Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall, but if we could nip the illegal immigrant problem in the bud, then the money saved would pay for the wall.

Lets hear it……Lock her up!

Meanwhile, he and his criminal empire is crumbling

This will make your day. A brand new ad was just released from President Trump. “Ad” really isn’t even the right word. More like a statement. More like an announcement of what is coming. And what is coming is her immediate arrest. It has been a long time coming, but the timing had to be just right.

OP comment: Well, I am not sure if the arrest is immediate, but the video is great.

Loser united, eh?

Of course Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall, but if we could nip the illegal immigrant problem in the bud, then the money saved would pay for the wall.

No it wouldn't. Wall Street would react very negatively to the loss of cheap labor.

No it wouldn't. Wall Street would react very negatively to the loss of cheap labor.
Wall Street? I'm talking government services. Just think of the billions spent by the states on public education for ESOL students, most of which of probably born to illegal immigrants. And that just getting started with the savings.

Wall Street? I'm talking government services. Just think of the billions spent by the states on public education for ESOL students, most of which of probably born to illegal immigrants. And that just getting started with the savings.

Wall Street runs the country. You'll pay because that is what Wall Street wants.

True Americans want to know the truth. Did Hillary pay for a fake dossier? Did Hillary pay to hack into Trumps private computers during the elections and after he won the presidency? Was the entire Mueller fiasco fueled by people who knew it was all a big lie? Now, some Americans will dismiss these questions (for whatever reasons) and be perfectly content that they are unanswered. IMHO those Americans should look at the portrait of Benjamin Franklin on our $100 bill. His expression is shaming you.

I certainly hope so but at the same time despite liking his results I also know he puts the horse before the cart a lot of times.

In the meantime, Trump will have to plead the Fifth;

I Agree justice is coming for her. She will see the Cheddar Shredder in and Orange jumpsuit before she kicks the bucket.
many Americans accept Hillary, smashing phones, wiping hard drives

I do. The preferred method of decommissioning those drives and devices no longer in use, is to get the data disks and put them in a blender so no foreign nation could ever get even bits of data from them. Physically destroying them is SOP. Not sure what they do with those SSDs.

Disinformation being accepted by a dumbed down nation is what ails us now.

Forum List

Back