President Trump: “Justice Is Coming For Hillary”

Hillary has been a criminal her whole life and anyone who denies that is either retarded or a liar

She did not comply with a fundamental tenant of a high ranking official in the government when conducting official business. She kept it off the grid. She did not produce, she did not warehouse or store properly and safely, documents that belong to you and me. That is a federal crime. Crime. - - Not crooked. Not questionable. Not iffy. We’re not stroking our chins and surmising here. The Inspector General said she broke the law. He said her actions regarding this email controversy should disqualify her from ever becoming President

Anyone that believes that Hillary's shenanigans regarding her server, smashed devices, Anthony Weiner's laptop, Bleachbit, etc.etc.. is not worthy of investigation (let alone a trial) is misguiding themselves. For most Americans the evidence of misconduct regarding classified information would be overwhelming and certainly warrant incarceration. But hey that's just the Clintons being Clintons...My fear is that so many Americans want to believe...truly believe... that that is "A OK". Very scary.

Anyone that believes that Hillary's shenanigans regarding her server, smashed devices, Anthony Weiner's laptop, Bleachbit, etc.etc.. is not worthy of investigation (let alone a trial) is misguiding themselves. For most Americans the evidence of misconduct regarding classified information would be overwhelming and certainly warrant incarceration. But hey that's just the Clintons being Clintons...My fear is that so many Americans want to believe...truly believe... that that is "A OK". Very scary.

Thank you for some plain common sense, sorely needed my friend

2fb181c079d065016a29435414db8dfb2b6c67ac0f471f36ce56339f30f2e3a8.jpg

Forum List

Back