President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

LOL

You're hallucinating. You've been waiting for that day for 30 years now and it's still not coming. The worst you got was an $8,000 fine for not properly reporting a campaign contribution. You're so fucked in the head, you don't even realize there's no "perp walk" with that. It's done. She beat you again.

tenor.gif
Over 100k, she hasn't "beaten" anyone which is why she keeps whining about losing in 2016.

A cenutury from now she'll still own the title, "America's Biggest Loser".

It must be crushing to the ego to wake up and realize you're the only democrat in the country who could not have beaten Trump in 2016.

Over 100k, she hasn't "beaten" anyone which is why she keeps whining about losing in 2016.

A cenutury from now she'll still own the title, "America's Biggest Loser".

It must be crushing to the ego to wake up and realize you're the only democrat in the country who could not have beaten Trump in 2016.
Nope, she was fined $8K.

The DNC which she had taken over even before getting the nomination was. Her doing, nobody else's.

She's not the DNC. She doesn't pay the DNC's fine. She pays $8,000. A pity you're incapable of grasping that.

The DNC which she had taken over even before getting the nomination was. Her doing, nobody else's.

Hey, that's political power.

Remember when the Trump campaign successfully demanded that the RNC remove all support for Ukraine from its 2016 platform?

That's also political power. Difference being, Hillary had experience holding offices and winning elections. She had a huge fundraising machine that could help other dem candidates.

The GOP grabbed its ankles for Trump the neonate like he was Ron Jeremy in a pizza delivery boy outfit. Trump doles out no money to other candidates. Fascinating to watch.

LOLOL

You're such a flaming retard. Moron, that says Hillary schemed to paint Trump with dirt connecting him to Russia.

But that's not what I challenged you to prove. :eusa_doh:

I challenged you to prove she either had anything to do with the Feds getting their hands on the dossier or that she conspired with a foreign spy and nothing in that article touches on either of those.

Nothing in there says anything about her being involved with getting the Steele dossier into the hands of the FBI or about her conspiring with Steele.

Shit, neither "Steele" nor "dossier" are ever even mentioned in that article.

Once again, you prove to be dumber than shit. Congrats on keeping your streak alive!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Sorry bout that,

1. Hillary will crash and burn into hellfire.
2. Other than that, the courts have to do their job, so far the courts are useless.
3. Those hiding behind the courts, using the courts to do bad, need to be destroyed.
4. I for one am not holding my breath that those who worked for Hillary will be found guilty of *ANYTHING*.
5. In a banana republic, which is what we presently live under, power people are protected.
6. Those in power are protected.
7. And you can see, the power last time never changed, the libtards were still in power, as they are today.
8. We The People See whats going on, take note.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you predict an easy Trump victory in this lawsuit, right?

Time to start making excuses early and beat the rush.
So, I made no such prediction. Why ask me if I “agree” with your made-up statement?

I’ll do the speaking for myself. You clearly aren’t up for the task of restating anything with accuracy. Feel obliged to quote what I did say and then reconstruct your “thought process” for coming to the conclusion you spluttered. 👍

Sorry bout that,

1. Hillary will crash and burn into hellfire.
2. Other than that, the courts have to do their job, so far the courts are useless.
3. Those hiding behind the courts, using the courts to do bad, need to be destroyed.
4. I for one am not holding my breath that those who worked for Hillary will be found guilty of *ANYTHING*.
5. In a banana republic, which is what we presently live under, power people are protected.
6. Those in power are protected.
7. And you can see, the power last time never changed, the libtards were still in power, as they are today.
8. We The People See whats going on, take note.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Crybabies who throw infantile tantrums and stomp their feet, wail we live in a banana republic just because they don't get their way.

So, I made no such prediction. Why ask me if I “agree” with your made-up statement?

I’ll do the speaking for myself. You clearly aren’t up for the task of restating anything with accuracy. Feel obliged to quote what I did say and then reconstruct your “thought process” for coming to the conclusion you spluttered. 👍
Nice dodge....

Forum List

Back