President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Huh??

Do you see the word, "donation," in my post?? Argue with what I post; not with what you imagine I said.
Are you high?

Because soliciting a foreign national for a campaign contribution could have been a potential charge.

He was paid more than a million dollars for his work through Perkins Cole he did not give it to them as an "in kind donation" or "contribution".

Do you have any clue what you are saying or are you just flinging things around hoping to cover it all up?

Are you high?

He was paid more than a million dollars for his work through Perkins Cole he did not give it to them as an "in kind donation" or "contribution".

Do you have any clue what you are saying or are you just flinging things around hoping to cover it all up?

Holy shit! :eusa_doh:

Again, I never said it was a donation. While a donation is a contribution, not all contributions are donations A donation is voluntarily giving something for free; while a contribution could be that, it could also be giving something of value you are paid for, such as a service. Which is what Steele provided. Steele didn't provide that service for free, so it was a contribution to her campaign, not a donation.

Are you under the impression I'm at your beck and call?

Think again.
LOL

Hell no, I'm under no such impression. I actually don't believe you can prove your claim.

Here ya go ... I'm right about this one too, you can't prove your claim because your claim is not true...

Steele, by his own account, was sufficiently alarmed by what he had been told by his Russian sources that in early July he sought out a contact in the FBI, located in Rome, to supply the memo and other information. “Near the start of July on his own initiative — without the permission of the U.S. company that hired him — he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI,” David Corn of Mother Jones reported in October 2016, before the election, without identifying Steele as his source.

Here ya go ... I'm right about this one too, you can't prove your claim because your claim is not true...

Steele, by his own account, was sufficiently alarmed by what he had been told by his Russian sources that in early July he sought out a contact in the FBI, located in Rome, to supply the memo and other information. “Near the start of July on his own initiative — without the permission of the U.S. company that hired him — he sent a report he had written for that firm to a contact at the FBI,” David Corn of Mother Jones reported in October 2016, before the election, without identifying Steele as his source.
Your quote just proved it was true. Steele turned it over to the FBI just as I said.

Steele, by his own account, was sufficiently alarmed by what he had been told by his Russian sources that in early July he sought out a contact in the FBI, located in Rome, to supply the memo and other information. “

He admitted under oath that none of it could be confirmed so he knew he was peddling BS.

His Russian contact has also been arrested for lying about it to the FBI.

Hillary was responsible for both, let's not pretend otherwise.

So? She was still fined only 8K, not hundreds as you incorrectly claimed. The DNC hired Steele separately from Hillary and each were fined accordingly.

Your quote just proved it was true. Steele turned it over to the FBI just as I said.

LOL

If only that's what you said. What you actually said was ...

Steele admitted turning the dossier over at their direction to the FBI.

That's false. As I showed, he turned it over to the FBI, not at anyone's direction; but on his own accord due to concerns by what he had been told by his Russian sources.

I like how you tried to alter your claim. It lets me know even you know you were wrong. Which of course, I already knew once you resisted posting a link to corroborate your [false] claim.

LOL

If only that's what you said. What you actually said was ...

That's false. As I showed, he turned it over to the FBI, not at anyone's direction; but on his own accord due to concerns by what he had been told by his Russian sources.

I like how you tried to alter your claim. It lets me know even you know you were wrong. Which of course, I already knew once you resisted posting a link to corroborate your [false] claim.
Bullshit, he was paid a million dollars for it and knew he was peddling a fraud.

Nobody is this damned gullible.

Bullshit, he was paid a million dollars for it and knew he was peddling a fraud.

Nobody is this damned gullible.

LOL

You really have no clue about any of this. It shows in most of your posts.

No, Steele was not paid a million dollars. He was paid $168K

No, he didn't know it was a fraud. If he knew it was a fraud, he wouldn't have been so alarmed by it he felt compelled to turn it over to the FBI.

And again, your claim was he turned it over at their direction to the FBI. And again, that too is not true as no one directed him to turn it over to the FBI.

You really should do your homework before you post here. Something about keeping silent and being thought of as a fool.

LOL

You really have no clue about any of this. It shows in most of your posts.

No, Steele was not paid a million dollars. He was paid $168K

No, he didn't know it was a fraud. If he knew it was a fraud, he wouldn't have been so alarmed by it he felt compelled to turn it over to the FBI.

And again, your claim was he turned it over at their direction to the FBI. And again, that too is not true as no one directed him to turn it over to the FBI.

You really should do your homework before you post here. Something about keeping silent and being thought of as a fool.
Well you at least got one partially right. Perkins cole was paid a million, they just paid Steele 168k plus his expenses.

Well you at least got one partially right. Perkins cole was paid a million, they just paid Steele 168k plus his expenses.

LOL

I've gotten everything right. Let's sum up the damage....

You claimed Hillary was fined over $100K ... she wasn't.

You claimed Steele was paid $1 million ... he wasn't.

You claimed Steele was directed to turn his dossier over to the FBI ... he wasn't.

You claimed Steele admitted under oath the dossier couldn't be confirmed ... he didn't.

You claimed I was talking about donations ... I wasn't.

You really suck at this.

Oh, and I challenged some in this thread to prove that Hillary either had anything to do with the Feds getting their hands on the dossier or that she conspired with a foreign spy.... and no one has.

A good time was had by all.

:dance:

Then link it. The article you did link said nothing of the sort.
Sorry bout that,

1. But moron, you are dumb as a rock.
2. But here you go again goofball.
3. READ:

"As Washington Secrets' Paul Bedard scooped on Wednesday, the Federal Election Commission fined Hillary's campaign and the DNC "for lying about the funding of the infamous, and discredited, Russian “dossier” used in a smear attempt against Donald Trump weeks before he shocked the world with his 2016 presidential victory."

4. Bye, Bye, Loser.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But moron, you are dumb as a rock.
2. But here you go again goofball.
3. READ:

"As Washington Secrets' Paul Bedard scooped on Wednesday, the Federal Election Commission fined Hillary's campaign and the DNC "for lying about the funding of the infamous, and discredited, Russian “dossier” used in a smear attempt against Donald Trump weeks before he shocked the world with his 2016 presidential victory."

4. Bye, Bye, Loser.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're beyond brain-dead. That says Hillary lied about the funding for Steele.

It says nothing about Hillary conspiring with Steele or about Hillary being involved with getting the dossier to the FBI. You keep answering questions I didn't ask and then pretending as though you answered the ones a actually did ask.

You're beyond brain-dead. That says Hillary lied about the funding for Steele.

It says nothing about Hillary conspiring with Steele or about Hillary being involved with getting the dossier to the FBI. You keep answering questions I didn't ask and then pretending as though you answered the ones a actually did ask.
Sorry bout that,

1. In the end, your Presious Hillary will walk the perp walk.
2. That day will live on in history for generations.
3. Another libtard bites the dust.
4. What a fine day that will be.
5. She was fined, now the real hammer hits her down into the pile of shit she is.
6. She will say, "Don't *Faun* for me when I'm gone."
7. You will, but you're a nobody.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
Trump is suing someone?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Sorry bout that,

1. In the end, your Presious Hillary will walk the perp walk.
2. That day will live on in history for generations.
3. Another libtard bites the dust.
4. What a fine day that will be.
5. She was fined, now the real hammer hits her down into the pile of shit she is.
6. She will say, "Don't *Faun* for me when I'm gone."
7. You will, but you're a nobody.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL

You're hallucinating. You've been waiting for that day for 30 years now and it's still not coming. The worst you got was an $8,000 fine for not properly reporting a campaign contribution. You're so fucked in the head, you don't even realize there's no "perp walk" with that. It's done. She beat you again.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back